Discovered

What Love Is About

As they are out of sight, all the girls purposely bumped to Jieun, making her to fall down on her .

“, don’t try to flirt with L Oppa,” A girl says.

Jieun glares at the girl as she stands up. She recognizes that girl, Krystal Jung. Well, her real name was Jung Soo Jung, but she then known as one of the Queenkas, and rename her name.

“I don’t flirt,” Jieun says, shot her with an icy glare. Jieun might be a quiet girl, but doesn’t mean she accepts bully towards herself.

“You dare to talk back! Do you know what you’ve gotten yourself into?” Krystal grows her eyes bigger as she trying to slapped her face.

Jieun closes her eyes.

“What do you think you’re doing?!”

Jieun opens her eyes as she hears Sungjong’s voice.

“Sungjong, this girl talk back to me!” Krystal says.

Sungjong looks at Jieun and Jieun gave him the look ‘I-did-but-she-started-it’. Turning around, he glares at Krystal. “Do you know who she is?”

“A nerd girl sitting in the corner?” Krystal guesses, trying to be funny, but apparently Sungjong becomes mad.

“She is my twins, you !” Sungjong shouts, pulling Jieun with him.

“Sungjong!” Jieun yells as they stops in front of her class. “Rule number #26, do not tell anyone about me being your twins!!!”

“Jieun!” Sungjong looks at her. “She was going to hurt you and you’re still talking about you silly rules?! Look, I don’t care if the school knows about you being my twins, but I can’t just pretend to be blind that you’re going to be hurt!”

“Sungjong-ah…” Jieun whines. “Now you’re causing me to a big trouble!”

“What trouble….?”

Before Jieun could reply, a sound is heard in the hallway and class.

*Beep*Beep*

Jieun and Sungjong take out their phone to read the new e-mail they got.

Hello, youngsters!!

Again with hottest e-mails that confirmed to all phones in our lovely school, B-High, just now in that Lee Sungjong, the popular football player from 1-2, turns out to be Lee Jieun, the so-called nerd from 1-3 TWINS! Yes, right, they are twins!

“People just care too much about others problem, don’t they?” Sungjong hisses, putting in his phone back to his pocket.

“This is what I said about the trouble you got me,” Jieun groans, covering her face with her bag.

All the students looked at them with disbelief eyes.

“Back to your class!” Jieun demands as she walks to her seat.

Sungjong sighs as she walks back to her class.

 

 

 

“See, there’s no point to pretend that you don’t have twins.” Hyuna pops out as the bell to go home rang. “And, pretend that you don’t have friends.”

“Leave me alone,” Jieun says. “I’m still in the traumatic state where I still want to drown myself to somewhere so no one could see me.”

“Eh! Don’t ever do that! What if Howon Oppa then shocked, and then he becomes sad?! I will be ruined!” Hyuna says frantically.

“What will it hurt you if he becomes sad?” Jieun asks heartlessly.

“He is your brother, hello…. Become kinder a bit, please~” Hyuna says.

“Hyuna, are you coming with us to the karaoke?” Their classmate asks.

“I’ll go if Jieun goes!” Hyuna suddenly shouts.

“B-but,” Jieun wants to cut her off.

“Well, if you go, no one will hurts, right?” The girl said, smiling.

Jieun looks at her classmates. If she isn’t wrong, the girl’s name is Luna. Luna Park. And one of Krystal Jung best friends.

“I’m….” Jieun wants to say no, but Hyuna’s puppy eyes shows that she wants to go. Jieun takes a long sigh. “Fine, I’m in.”

Hyuna smiled brightly right away. “Let’s go!” She shouts, pulling Jieun with her.