That Party

What Love Is About

Jieun smiles from her seat, so happy that she comes to  watch the game. She looks beside her, the man beside her has gone. She then takes out her phone, text Sungjong.

Yah, I will go home now. Nice game! – Jieun.

Don’t go yet! My teammates make party, let’s go together! – Sungjong.

If Sungyeol and Hoya oppa find out, you will be as well die. You know they won’t let me go to party like that. – Jieun.

They won’t know if you don’t tell them -.-“. – Sungjong.

But I also hate those kind of party. – Jieun.

If you go home alone, I might as well death. You cannot leave my side, remember? Hyung just told you that this morning right? Stick with me. –Sungjong.

Jieun sighs in defeat. Her brothers just way too protective to her that they want to see Jieun safe all the time. The problem is, she thinks that she is way safer if she does everything by herself, and no one interfere her problem. But she understands why they are being protective and she feels uneasy to tell them not to involve in her problem.

Then she texts Sungjong again.

Where should I meet you? – Jieun.

Wait where you were. I’ve seen you before, stay there. – Sungjong.

Jieun stays still on her seat, waiting for her twin to come.

“Jieun!” Panting voice is heard and Jieun turns to look at Sungjong, who is running towards her. “Let’s go!” Then he drags her to his car.

“Where is the party held?” Jieun asks as they get to the car. “Have you told they you’re leaving first?”

“Jieun, relax, everything has done. I have told them, because I know you wouldn’t want to go home late, we should come early.” He drives his car faster.

“Doesn’t mean you can drive that fast. I don’t like speed.” She says, glaring at her twins.

He just grins sheepishly and for what feels like twenty minutes, he finally stops.

“This is his house,” Sungjong says, there are a lot of cars already, of course, all the football teams also known as fast-speed-driver. “Let’s go,” He says, after parking his car, he gets out, as well as Jieun.

They go through the opens door, and inside was dark, with some lights, looked like a bar.

“That’s Dongwoo, the house owner, we should greet him first,” Sungjong says. “Dongwoo Hyung!” Sungjong shouts and the guy turns.

“Oh, Sungjong-ah!” Dongwoo replies. “Who is this girl you bring? Your girl?”

“My twins,” He says.

“Bwo?!” Dongwoo's eyes grew bigger, shock. “You have twins?! You never tell us,”

“Is it mean a lot, hyung?” Sungjong asks, afraid as if he has made mistake.

“Ania,” Dongwoo says, giving calming smile, “I’m just shock. Are you both in the same class?”

“Unluckily no, but beside,” Sungjong replies. “Anyway, hyung, I’ll go find L and Woohyun hyung!”

“Yeah, I have to greeted others,” Dongwoo says, before leaving them.

“Who is L and Woohyun?” Jieun asks almost whispering.

Sungjong hears her, because she is tiptoeing while whispering it to his ear. “My seniors, they were the greatest partner.” Sungjong smiles, and lead Jieun to the sofa, where he has seen L and Woohyun sitting. “Let me talk to them for a while,”

Sungjong greets the seniors, L and Woohyun who are sitting on the sofa. “Hyung!”

“Sungjong-ah!” They greets him as well.

Jieun appeares from Sungjong’s back, and Woohyun nor L both are curious about her identity. Her small appearance make them want to know about her. And more, she was wearing the uniform, while almost other girls wearing cheerleader shorts and tight dress.

“Hyung, this is my twins!” Sungjong says. “Her name is Lee Jieun.”

Woohyun realizes it as Sungjong has told him about having twins, but L still confuse.

“Huh?” L says, and Woohyung chuckles.

“Sungjong has a twins, and that is her, name Lee Jieun,” Woohyun explains it to L and L nods after he understand.

“I’m Kim Myungsoo, known as L,” Myungsoo introduces with a loud voice, because the music was like, so loud.

Jieun nods and bowed, a smile plaster on her face, though only for a while.

“Nam Woohyun,” Woohyun says shortly. “Please, sit,”

Sungjong sits and Jieun follows him.

*Really,* Jieun thought,*this is really annoying place. What kind of place is this loud?!*

“…so the teacher was like..” Woohyun is talking to Sungjong about funny things what his teacher did, but Myungsoo just listening to him, while his eyes looking at Jieun, making it uneasy for her.

Actually, Jieun thought, if she can tell the truth, it was the first time a guy look at her like that. Well, her classmates’, the boys, looked at her with some kind of looks called erted. But this guy across her, give her another feeling, and the way he looked at her… it’s just something good for herself. Not to mention he is handsome too. But those eyes also attract her in other way. There was some coldness, mixing with it mysteriousness. And those kind of thing, is absolutely attracting her.

She looks away, after glancing at the guy’s deep eyes. Gosh, it’s so… attractive.

“Sungjong-ah, let’s go home,” She whispers after looking at her watch.

Sungjong looks at his watch, knowing it’s time to go home. “Let’s go,” He said, standing up, “Hyung, I’ll go home first okay,” He says, and leaves after the hyung nodded.

Jieun makes a quick bowed and follows Sungjong.