The Aftermath

What Love Is About

Jieun rubs her sleepy-eyes. Last night, she recalled, Sungjong was scolded for bringing her home late than usual. Yeah, traffic jam is for sure.

“Where were you bringing her?!” Hoya’s voice still heard even though it was last night. He was so mad.

“We shouldn’t believe in you!” Sungyeol wasn’t making anything calm, but mad as well.

“Oppa!” Jieun spoke out. “Don’t be mad at him!” 

“He brought you somewhere when you should be at home at time!”

“Hoya Oppa!” Jieun whined. “It’s not his fault. I agreed to go,” Jieun said.

“You shouldn’t too!”

“Hyung, I’m wrong! Just let her be in her room, and you can scold me,” Sungjong spoke out, knowing it was his fault from the first place.

And Jieun was asked to go to her room. And she did, unwillingly.

But everything was last night.

She gets up from bed and goes to bathroom, going to get ready for school. After wearing her uniform, she goes to the kitchen, where Hoya and Sungyeol are sitting, eating their toasted bread.

“Oppa,” She greets.

“Jieun-ah,” The two brothers show her their smile.

“Where is Sungjong?” Jieun asks, glaring at them.

“Still taking a bath,” Hoya replies. “Don’t worry, we weren’t doing anything to him last night, except scolding and advising him not to bring you out until late at night.”

“I love you,” Jieun says, hugging Hoya. Her brothers have been really kind to her, not to mention he was really great brother.

“How about me?” Sungyeol asked.

“I love you too, Oppa!” Jieun says cutely to Sungyeol. “Anyway, time to go to school!” She jumps as she looks at her watch. “By Oppas!”

“Wait, you need to wait Sungjong—“ The two brothers are cutted because Jieun is out of sight.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m so lucky I manage to go before the two brothers tell me what to do!” Jieun mutters as she walks to her class.

“Morning, Jieun!” Hyuna greets.

Jieun greets back although not as cheerful.

“Jieun-ah,” Hyuna calls with her puppy eyes, “Is Howon Oppa been doing well?”

“Not another question about Hoya Oppa. I thought you said you like who is he-wait-is it Woohyun? Our senior?”

“Woohyun Oppa is my crush, Howon Oppa is someone I like, okay!”

“What’s the differences? I couldn’t tell the difference between crush and like,”

“Aigoo, little Jieun, too innocent about what called love.”

“You know I don’t believe in that kinds of things.”

“If I get to be your brother or Woohyun Oppa, you would see what called love.” Hyuna says confidently.

“Yeah, try it, then,” Jieun says, leaving Hyuna as she proceeds to her class.

“Where’s Sungjong?” Hyuna asks.

“I left him,”

“WHAT?!” Hyuna asks in shocked. “I mean, for the first time this has happened! Now… I should hug you for being more mature than before and I’m gladly saying you are proceeding to love life!” Hyuna hugs Jieun from behind as they walk to their class.

“Okay, people are going to think me as lesbian, now.”

“Yeah, me myself have thought about it too.” Hyuna says. “You are too quiet and people get the conclusion you scared being with boys. But lucky you, having a hyperactive friend.”

“Which we shouldn’t be in front the others.” Jieun says, slowly breaking the hug.

“Come on,” Hyuna groans. “When will you learn that having friend publicly isn’t hurt at all?”

“When it’s time for me to learn.” Jieun said calmly as she step to her class which was unusually noisy. “What happened?” She mumbles, but keeps on walking.

*Bruak*

*Okay, this is hurt,* Jieun thinks, rubbing her that is in pain.

“Are you okay?”

Jieun nods. As she looks up, she sees that face. That guy, she thinks in panic.

“Shock, huh?” He sneers.

*Wipe, that smirk away, Mr.* Jieun thinks. What’s his name, by the way?

“My name is Kim Myungsoo if you are thinking about it,” He says sheepishly, full of confident.

Well, yeah, she did thought about it, ain’t she?

She just nods quietly.

“Are you always this quiet? You know, it’s not polite not to introduce yourself when the other person introduce theirselves.” He says.

Jieun looks at him sharply. What the- with this man? What’s wrong with him, huh? Why does he care about this? But Jieun keeps quiet and not even interested in replying. And if she is not wrong, they had introduced themselves last night.

“Her name is Lee Jieun, L Oppa!”

Suddenly Hyuna pops out from Jieun’s behind, and grabs her shoulder, shocking her.

“She always quiet, so don’t expect her to talk much. Anyway… where is Woohyun Oppa?!” She asks with eyes sparkling.

“Woohyun’s fans, huh?” L asked, “Great, he’s there,”

Hyuna runs quickly to the crowd.

Well, it’s not like around Jieun is not crowded, but lesser than the bunch around Woohyun.

“Is L Oppa just introduce himself?!” A girl squeals.

“It’s so interesting!!!!! Oppa is the coldest guy though!” Another girl says.

“Who is that girl?!” The other one said angrily.

“Not even beauty and yet, so quiet!”

“Is she deaf?!”

“Or maybe she is mute!” Another rolls her eyes.

“I’m sorry, but, I have to go to class now.” Jieun says. “I have things to do,”

He smirks, then back to his cold face. “Woohyun, we have to go now, class is starting.” He says to Woohyun who doesn't reply anything and just follows him.

_________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS!!!!