Friends Help Each Other

What Love Is About

The light was such a pain in the eyes. Jieun has to blinka few times so that she could see well in the room. Usually, she will be at home, watching some old movies and eating snacks. Never once in her mind pass through the idea to go karaoke with friends, but here she is, sitting between Luna and Hyuna, looking at her other classmates, whom she barely remember her name, singing and dancing in front of the large TV.

She looked at Luna who easily drink her beer in one-shot.

Once again, never once in her lifetime she thought that she would drink what-called-as beer. Her brothers never let her know what kinds of drinks that have alcohols in it, but she has been observing a lot of people drinking alcohol and it’s modern era already! Who don’t know about alcohol and the bad result it cause?

“You don’t drink?” Krystal asked, half-drunken. After knowing Jieun is Sungjong’s sister Krystal decided not to confront her anymore. But it doesn’t mean she become kind to her though.

Jieun shook her head. “I don’t like this kind of drinks.” Jieun said.

“Urgh, you are not gonna make me look at you like you are such a good girl, right?” Krystal asked sarcastically.

Hyuna heard it and replied Krystal, “It would be better if you don’t accuse my friend like that,”

“It’s right, isn’t it?” Krystal drunkenly asked her other friends who were sitting and singing.

None of them are actually answering.

“Let’s go, Jieun,” Hyuna said, pulling Jieun with her.

“Wait!” Krystal shouted. “You choose that nerd t-than being with us?” She hiccup.

“Yeah,” Hyuna said. “In fact, she was a lot funnier than you.” She said, pulling Jieun with her.

The sky is dark already and as Jieun see it, she jumped off her feet.

“Gosh, I’m late!” She screamed and about to run off.

“Jieun-ah,” Hyuna stopped her. “Let’s enjoy the night wind. I know you are not able to do it. So why don’t you enjoy it while you still can, huh? At least, you could call your oppas and say that you are enjoying the world at night.”

“They might get another meaning of that ‘the world at night’.” Jieun said.

“Awww, what are you thinking, Jieun-ah?” Hyuna teased.

Jieun becomes embarrassed as she covered her blushing face.

“Let me bring you home,” Hyuna said sincerely.

“You just want to see Hoya Oppa, aren’t you?” Jieun asked.

“He never sees me, I guess, because you won’t have a friend!” Hyuna pinched Jieun’s nose. “If you just let me, by now I might’ve been your brother c-closest friend.” Hyuna hiccup.

“Okay, you are drunk, Hyuna,” Jieun chuckles.

Jieun helped Hyuna walked by wrapping her arms around Hyuna.

So this is what friends are… they helped each other… they care at each other… Jieun thought, walking through the pavement and take a deep breath in every step.

Soon she reached her house by walking, and she push the bell button and Hoya appeared with concern face

“Where were you and why are you so late and-“ He stopped, noticing that Jieun wasn’t alone. It was a girl with brown yet red hair girl. “Who is she?” Hoya asked, furrowed his eyebrows. “I thought you have no friends.”

“She insists to be my friend.” Jieun chuckles, turning her head to look at Hyuna’s peaceful face. She was sleeping soundly as Jieun carries her on the back.

“Let me carry her,” Hoya offered and carried Hyuna in bridal style.

Jieun chuckles silently. If Hyuna wakes up and sees Hoya carrying her, what will happen? Jieun thought.

“Oppa, bring her to my room. Let her sleep here tonight, anyway tomorrow is Saturday. No school,” Jieun said, locking the front door.

“Jieun-ah! Where were you?!” Sungyeol’s voice echoing at the house as he walked towards the front door.

Hyuna moves a bit but then back to her sleep.

And somehow, Hoya chuckles.

Jieun notices it and smiles. “Shhhhhhhh, Sungyeol Oppa,”

Sungyeol notices Hyuna and asked, “Who is she and what is she doing here?”

“She is my friend and happens to be sleepy.”

“I thought you have no friends.” Sungyeol said. “And how did you go home? You walked?”

“I walked.” Jieun said.

“You… carry her?” Sungyeol’s eyes widen, his voice describe how disbelief he is on her.

“…” Jieun paused a moment before replying, “Yes…”

“That was somewhat unbelievable,” Sungyeol said.

“Oppa, the point is, I did it and I am home safely,” Jieun said. “Hoya Oppa, how long do you want to carry her in your arm?” Jieun teased.

Hoya could feel his ear red because the embarrassment.

“I don’t even notice you’ve been carrying her.” Sungyeol said. “What’s her name?” He asked.

“Hyuna,” Jieun said. “Her name is Kim Hyuna.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Too lazy to edits :)

I Am Not Your Fans... So Don't Be So Arrogant!

This Is EXO Planet : Chanyeol's Human Lover

Uptown Woman

Love Comes In Their Own Beautiful Way

Love To Last [M]

The Tales

Complicated Love

Love Line / Like A Sad Movie

The Lovers *The Passionate Night Sequel* [M]

On Rainy Days (Junhyung Version)

Story Of Us [Complete]

Valentine With Yoseob [Complete]

The Tainted Innocent Woman [M] [Complete]

A Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Complete]

The Passionate Night [M] [Complete]

Our Accidental Baby [Complete]

Forever [Complete]