Saturday With Drama 3

What Love Is About

“So, you cook by yourself?” Woohyun asks.

“Yeah.” Jieun smiles as she answers. “I live with three brothers and my parents aren’t living in Korea. So as I reached the age where I could cook, I learned it and cook for them.” Jieun replies.

“I remembered you said you don’t talk much,” He teases.

“Well, yeah, to strangers and I don’t have so much friends.” She smiles, thinking of Hyuna, her only friend.

They are eating at a small ramyeon shop, and Sungjong goes to the counter to ordered some food.

“So I’ve counted as your friend?” Woohyun asks in delighted.

“I guess.” She giggled.

A loud thud heard and Jieun turned her head to look at her right.

There again he is, that guy. He put down his ramyeon bowl with loud voice and gaining people attention. He looks pissed off, but it’s not Jieun problem to ask. She turns her head back to her ramyeon bowl, which still boiling.

Then Sungjong comes too, with ramyeon bowl and kimchi on his hand, and he sat beside Jieun.

Woohyun, the other hand, sitting across Jieun and has been eating his food quietly.

This feeling is weird. Jieun secretly look at L, if she’s not wrong.

L keeps eating his food, until he suddenly put down his chopsticks and turned his head to her.

“Is there something on my face?” He asks, glaring at her.

She shook her head and began to eat. What’s wrong with this guy? She thought as she kept on swallowing her ramyeon.

But L didn’t continue to eat, instead, he suddenly grabbed her wrist.

Jieun glared at him, but still didn’t say a word.

“Are we not friends?” He suddenly asked and Jieun surprised.

“Hmm…” She thought deeply. Are they friends? She asked herself. “Well..” She bite her lips because none answer passed her mind.

“Of course you guys are!” Sungjong helped by answering. But it was a bit awkward because he’s not the one that asked.

Even though that answer is not what Jieun wanted to say.

L slowly releasing her wrist. He then started eating again.

What a weird guy, Jieun thought, started eating her food too.

 

 

 

 

That night supposed to be quiet and calm night but when Sungyeol walked in to his house, he found Hyuna was cooking and wearing apron, he becomes speechless.

“What are you doing here?” He asks, but Hyuna doesn't reply but turning off the stove, before walking towards him. “I want an answer.”

“Well….”

“She got a problem so I brought her in.” Hoya answered, drying up his wet hair with towel.

“What’s the problem?” Sungyeol make a face, ‘wtf?’. “I don’t understand.”

“I’ll tell you after you take a bath. While that, let her cooks. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch.” Hoya said and walked to his room.

“Don’t burn the kitchen,” Sungyeol warned before walking to his own room.

Hyuna nods her head and walked back to the kitchen and continue what’s she’s doing.

Hoya went to kitchen after his head dried and asked her where’s the food.

“Going to be done.” Hyuna answered. “Please just wait for some minutes.”

While they were eating, Sungyeol quickly took a bath and stormed out from his room even before they done eating.

“Now care to tell what happen?” He asked.

Hoya keeps eating while Hyuna stopped and glance at Hoya before Sungyeol.

“Hyung,” Sungyeol called. “You will have to talk to me about this matter later.”

Hoya putted down his chopsticks. “I’m eating.” He said.

Hyuna stood up and gave an awkward smile for Sungyeol. “Do you want to eat? I’ll prepare it for you.”

“Thanks,” Sungyeol smiled. “At least I could do something while waiting him done eating.” Then he furrowed his eyebrows. “Why can’t you tell me by yourself?”

Before Hyuna replied, Hoya spoke first, “I told her not to tell you and just let me do that part.”

“Well, fine,” Sungyeol sighed and Hyuna putted down the rice bowl in front of him.

The other food was putted down on the table already.

“It’s delicious.” Sungyeol praised, not even knowing why he tried so hard to make conversation when Hyuna and Hoya while they are currently shutting their mouth to eat in silence.

The dinner soon over and Hoya followed Sungyeol to his working room.

“Now you are going to tell me about what happened?” Sungyeol asked cautiously.

“Hmmm.” Hoya answered and sat across Sungyeol. “She has a family trouble,” Hoya started. Even though he has been thinking a whole day how to explained, he still can’t get good sentence to match. “Her so-called parents throw her out from the house because she didn’t go home last night. I know this sounds stupid… but I kind of forcing her to stay here.”

“You... WHAT?!” Sungyeol shouted.

“Sungyeol!” Hoya hissed and put a finger in front of his mouth. “If Jieun doesn’t want to share her bed… I will.”

Sungyeol looked at his brother in disbelief. “What are you talking about?” He asked, calming his anger. “First of all you bring her here—forcing her to stay here. Second, you want to sleep with her?”

“I’m not saying it that way,”

“So, what are you trying to imply here?”

“I’m just…” Hoya sighed. “I don’t know.” He said, looking onto his brother’s eyes. “I just have the urge to protect her when I saw her this morning when she was quarreling with her so-called dad. She was punched, kicked, and abused if I say. It’s just wrong to let her to be alone.”

Sungyeol heaved a deep sighed. His brother is not a stupid person, and his action is agreed. What he did was great, but… how to explain to other family members? What if his parents find out? What if…? Sungyeol can’t think of another what. “So what’s your plan, hyung?”

“No plans. Just let her stay.”

“What should we say to our neighborhood?” Sungyeol asked, finally gave in. There’s no use to convince him to stop, though.

“Let just say she is our far cousin.” Hoya smiled.

“You’re the one who is responsible in this, hyung. I trust you that you know what you’re doing.”

Hoya gave an assured smile. “I won’t let you down.”

“Great, because if you do, I’m not sure what I’m capable of.” Sungyeol said before walking out from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

“So…” Jieun smiled widely, “You will be my roommate!” She said as she dragged Hyuna to her room.

“Is this for real, hyung?” Sungjong asked the two older brothers with wide-eyes.

Sungyeol shrugged, it’s not him who responsible to explain.

“Yes.” Hoya nodded.

“Well…” Sungjong glanced at Hyuna and Jieun before looking at Hoya. “I’ve got nothing to say.” He shrugged and left to his room.

“See, hyung? They are okay with it.” Hoya said, smiling.

“I see, I see. Now you better stop smiling. It’s creeping me out,” Sungyeol said as he walked away to his room.