Party Time Pt 2

The New Guy

Junhyung POV

I like you. Those three words just left Hyunseungs mouth. I don’t know what to think of this. I’m still in shock. He can’t like me. It’s impossible for him to like me. We are both men. It’s wrong. But what if it’s true. What if he really like me. He wanted to kiss me earlier. No that was because he was drunk. He didn’t wanted to do that for real right? But isn’t it that drunken people always tell the truth? Aish I can’t think straight right now. I have to go away. Far away from Hyunseung before I really going to think weird stuff.

 

Meanwhile on the party

No one POV

“Where are they?” Dongwoon mumbles irritated when he couldn’t find Doojoon or Yoseob. The party had turned into a disaster. People started to break things, throwing with food and beer and there was a fight going on. Dongwoon doesn’t know what to do. He’s the only one who isn’t that drunk but he can’t do this alone. He really need some help to solve this chaos. Dongwoon knew that Junhyung took Hyunseung away from the party. It didn’t looked like Junhyung was very happy about it. So he thought it wasn’t very smart to ask him for help. Kikwang wasn’t an option either. He was too busy with being drunk. The only ones who were left were Doojoon and Yoseob but it looked like they disappeared.

“What do I have to do now? I can’t solve this mess alone. They will never listen to me.”

“Maybe I can help?” a sweet voice says. Dongwoon turns around and looks right into the beautiful eyes of Sohyun.

“Sohyun?” she nods.

“If you want them to stop you need to get their attention. You have to show them who’s the boss and I know exactly how.” Sohyun says and grabs Dongwoons hand.

“Come and just do I tell you then everything will be solved in a minute. Trust me.” Dongwoon didn’t know what to do else so he follows her to a little room.

 

“Doojoon what are you doing? Stop.” Yoseob giggles.

“Sst not so loud. No one may know we are here.”

“Why not? Everybody may know that you-“Doojoon makes Yoseob shut up by placing his hand on Yoseob's mouth.

“What did I just said. Not so loud you dummy.” Yoseob starts giggling again.

“I’m sorry but all this makes me so excited.” A smirk appears on Doojoons face.

“This is just the beginning Seobie. This is just the beginning.”

 

“Are you sure this is the right thing to do?” Dongwoon asks.

“You want to stop this chaos right?”

“Yes but-“

“Then you have to do this. As long as you do as I told you to do nothing can go wrong.” Dongwoon looks in the mirror. Even though Sohyun had told him what to do multiple times he was still not sure if this is a good plan.

“Why are you so worried? You can dance and has the perfect body for it so I don’t see the problem.”

“I’m not worried, I’m nervous. I never done something like this before.” Sohyun places a hat on Dongwoon's head and looks at the result.

“Relax. It’s easy.”

“How do you know. As if you ever did this before.” Sohyun gets red and shyly looks away. As soon as Dongwoon notice it he burst out laughing.

“No you’re not saying that- You have done this before?!”

“Yah stop laughing! It isn’t funny!”

“I had to see that. What did you wear? A nursery outfit?” Dongwoon laughs.

“It was just one time okay and I want you to remember that you’re going to do it too so stop making fun of it.” Dongwoon abruptly stops laughing and scratch the back his head.

“Oh yeah I kinda forgot. Sorry.” Sohyun smiles. She knows how Dongwoon feels. She had that kind of feeling too when it was here first time to perform and act like this. But she knows Dongwoon will get this to a succes. No one can resist him in a police uniform.

“Are you ready?” She askes. Dongwoon nods.

“Yes, let’s do this.” He took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Nervously he looks at all the people. You can do this. Just do what Sohyun said. As soon as the music switched Dongwoon walks to the middle of the room. All eyes are on him when he slowly starts dancing. What they didn’t expected was that he suddenly started to remove his clothes. Piece at pieces clothes are landing on the ground. He was stripping. Everyone couldn’t believe what they are looking at but they couldn’t look away from it. He took their attention. When Dongwoon was left with only wearing a pants he spoke.

“Before I continue I want to make something clear. This is a party what’s all about having fun. What means no fights and not breaking things that aren’t yours. Now this is said let’s cheer for this guy with the handsome face and amazing body.” Dongwoon continues his strip act. Making everybody scream by touching his body, making hip trusts and finally ing his pants. As he starts to pull down his pants he smirks to Sohyun. He knows she likes seeing this. But who doesn’t right. He grabs her hand and lead her to the middle of the room where he starts dancing with only wearing his underwear. Sohyun didn’t know what to think. An almost handsome man dances against her makes her blush. Shyly she starts dancing along with the song. Dongwoon lays his hand on Sohyuns waist and whispers.

“Now it’s your turn. Show us what you got.” Dongwoon looks at her defiantly. She smirks and gives him a little push. Okay if he wants to play it like this then he gets it. Sohyun untied her ponytail let her hair wave. She puts her hair behind her ear and bit her lip seducing before she takes of her jacket. More screams. No one had ever thought to see two strip acts of two famous people. Dongwoon couldn’t get his eyes of Sohyun when she pulls of more and more clothes. Seeing her in only underwear was not very easy to look away from. Sohyun beckons Dongwoon and when he’s close enough Sohyun puts her arms around Dongwoon’s neck, looking him deep in the eyes.

“Is this was you wanted?” The only thing what Dongwoon could do was nod. Sohyun smiles sweetly.

“Let’s dance.”

 

Junhyung is sitting on a bench, watching his little brothers grave. He still couldn’t contain what happened a couple minutes ago. Hyunseung confessed to him. He likes him. Junhyung’s mind is going crazy. Too many different thoughts going through it. Hyunseung can’t like him. It just can’t. Men can’t like other men. Maybe Hyunseung was so drunk he just mumbled something. Junhyung signs. He didn’t know it anymore. He just didn’t know what to think of all of this. Deep inside he had a feeling Hyunseung means every single word he said that night. Including his confession. He just didn’t want to believe it. What made him worry even more was this warm feeling he got after his confession. He don’t know what kind of feeling it is but he knows it’s wrong. But he couldn’t deny it. Every time he thinks of Hyunseung the feeling gets stronger. Junhyung clenches his fists.

“What did that red head do to me. I never feel like this before. He had to poisoned me. I don’t know how he did it but he did it. This guy should never had come here. He ruins BEAST. He ruins me. This makes me want him away even more. He has to leave before he ruins me till I break.” Junhyung looks at Hyuksoon’s grave.

“I’m doing good right Hyuksoon? You would do the same as me. I know you would. This new guy has to leave BEAST as soon as possible. It’s the best for all of us.” A gust of wind blows along Junhyung, making him shiver. Suddenly he felt uncomfortable at the graveyard. He stands up and places a flower on Hyuksoon’s grave.

“Everything is going to be alright.” He says before he goes back at his way home.

 

When Dongwoon and Sohyun finished their strip act they sat on the couch. Dongwoon had brought a glass wine for Sohyun and  a bottle of beer for himself.

“That was fun. More fun than I expected.” Dongwoon says and takes a sip of his beer.

“I told you it was easy. You actually  fit for things like this.  With moves like that you could be a professional.”

“You weren’t bad yourself. You really could see you did this before.”

“Thank you…I guess?” After some more drinks and talking Sohyun decides to go to bed.

“It’s already late. I had a great time tonight.”

“Where you’re going? The party isn’t over yet!” Dongwoon opens a new bottle of beer and put it on his mouth.

“The party is over for me. I’m going to bed. Maybe that’s also a good idea for you mister Son Namshin.” Sohyun her finger down Dongwoon’s chest and winks. Dongwoon swallows, not looking away from Sohyun when she walks away. Since when did she became so y. He always thought she was so innocent and cute but this night he met a whole other side from her. A side he really likes.


---

A/N:

Happy belated Birthday to our precious 4D Prince Jang Hyunseung! Isn't he gorgeous...

 

Just imagine Dongwoon stripping like this *.* 

He knows you like it, he knows you want more. You y Maknae.

 

~Please subscribe and leave a comment~