Why?

Life Threw Me A Curve Ball

 

I want to thank all the new subscribers. Thank you~~~!!! 😍 I think I gained 4!

Please leave comments too, I want to know what you're all thinking and how you like it ^^

Thsnks again!

 


 

Present Day:

 

Byul gathers her toughts and decides to fight against her feelings with all her might. She makes her way to her first class of the new semester. She goes in and finds a couple of students already sitting down. She finds a seat next to the window and is able to see the outside view of the 3rd story classroom. The big trees swaying in the wind a couple of students sitting down, others walking to their classrooms. Its peaceful, she feels at peace especially since she has made up her mind to stay focused.

 
Little by little a few more students come into the classroom and fill up the empty seats. She's flipping through her new book looking at what will be dicussed in this class. Every so often she would look up to see some students walking in and then the unwanted happened. He walks in. Byul's eyes open wide and she's paralyzed for what seems like forever. He looks around to find an empty seat and spots the one in front of hers. He makes his way over to the empty seat and asks, "Is this seat taken?"
 
Byul just shakes her head 'no'.
 
Is someone out to get me? Why is he in this class? Now I have to see him every day until the semester is over. Aish! chinjja!!
 
Although she is annoyed as ever, but decides that her feelings are immature.
 
We're all adults. It's fine.
She thinks. 
 
The professor walks in and the class starts. After a five minute introduction from the professor he says.
 
"Let's all get to know each other so we're more comfortable. Go ahead and give a one minute introduction to your neighbors."
 
I hate when professors say that. We're all adults. Can't we just start the class?
 
Everyone starts talking to the people behind, in front, and to the sides of them.  Finally it was Byul and Chen's turn. Byul was trying to be nice and not awkward. Her and her friends have been talking about this guy for months, joking, complimenting, they even made up scenarios. So she felt awkward that he was right there in front of her. He's a real person with his own thoughts and now she will hear them.
 
"Hi my name is Chen."