A Splash of Cold Water

Life Threw Me A Curve Ball

One month before present day:

 

"And besides, he likes you~."

Byul didn't realize that her heart skipped a beat when she heard those words.

"Wait. What do you mean he likes me? How can he we've never even talked!" Says Byul.

"I'm kidding. I don't talk to him either." Yoonyi replies. "He's boring just like you. He only worries about school."

"Really.. That's good because that's how it should be!" Says Byul.

Byul turns her attention back to her homework. For a brief moment a smile shows up on her face.

 

 

~~

 

 

“He’s really nice. Everyone just loves him.” Says Yoonyi. “For some reason I don’t think girls are attracted to him though.”

“Maybe because he’s so petite and fragile looking.” Says Hanna. Both girls laugh.

“Hey, don't be mean. That's what makes him cute.” Says Byul.

The more I see him the handsomer he gets and he's so cute!

Maybe I should stop talking about him, I don’t want to start liking him…

"Ok enough about that guy let's concentrate. If I didn't know any better I would think you girls liked him." Says Byul.

 

 

~~

 

 

Why is he invading my thoughts!?

It was those glasses. If it wasn’t for the glasses I never would’ve paid any attention to him. Why must glasses be my weakness!?

I don’t know how or when it happened. Why do I feel this way towards him, I don’t even know him!?

 

 

It’s fine. I’m strong. I’ll fight this. It’s a simple crush. It will go away soon. I’ll just have to avoid him. It’s going to be easy since he’s a senior and I’m a junior. What are the chances that we’ll have the same class if we have never had any classes together? Yeah, it’s going to be fine. I got this.