Classroom

Life Threw Me A Curve Ball

I'm so~ sorry for not updating 😓 (Life as an adult is so busy 😔)

I want to thank all the ones who stayed and for the new subscribers. I'm so late, I know. 

Please enjoy the rest of the story^^

 


 

Three months before present day:

 

“Where are we going to meet up?”

“I'm looking for an empty class room. I’ll let you guys know when I find one.” Says Byul.

A test was coming up soon so Byul was again getting ready for it. Her friends and a few others were going to join the study group. Since all the rooms were already taken at the library Byul decided to look for an empty classroom to study in instead. She walks through the halls peeking through the little window of the classroom doors to see which one was empty. She finds one and opens the door.

She makes her way to the front of the class where the computer is not realizing there was someone there sitting down. She turns around and is surprised to find him there. 

“Oh, sorry I didn’t know anyone was in here.” Byul says a little surprised while starting to put her books away.

“Did you need to use this room?” Chen asks.

“Yes, but it’s fine. I’ll look for an empty one.”

“You can stay, I was about to leave.”

“Really? Ok thanks.” Those are cute glasses.

“No problem.”

Chen stands up and starts putting his things away. Byul feels a little awkward because it's taking him a few minutes to put his things away. She's not sure if she should say something or just continue to get ready for the study group. She did after all kick him out, at least that's how she felt although he volunteered to leave. While she's trying to figure out what to do Chen makes his way to the door. She sees him open the door. He looks so handsome in his fitted black shirt and jeans. The glasses though make him completely adorable. Byul has always had a thing for glasses.

She sees him leaving and figures he's gone, she doesn't have to worry about what to do or say. She turns around and right before she starts writing on the whiteboard she hears..

"Are you getting ready for a study group?"

Again Byul turns around and is surprised to find Chen standing by the door.

"Ah.. yes I am. We have a test coming up soon."

"Oh well I hope you do well." With that he smiles with the most adorable smile she has ever seen and leaves.

Byul's standing there looking at the spot where he was. Without realizing it she starts smiling, but then catches herself and tries to shake off what happened.

One by one everyone arrives for the study group. 

“All right everyone’s here. Let’s study for the test.” Byul says.

 

 

A few days later/day of the test:

 

Byul receives a call from Hanna.

“Where are you?”

“I’m in line buying the book for the test.” Says Byul.

“Can you get me one? I forgot to buy one.”

“Yeah hang on.”

Byul gets out of the line to get another book. She finds it and makes her way back to the line. While in line she sees someone familiar.

Hey it’s him. He’s not wearing his cute glasses.