Turning II

A mistake from the start

            Hyesung slowly opened his eyes with the slight beam of light entering from the slight gap between the curtains. He blinked a few times before getting a sudden attack in his head.

“Ahh..” Hyesung groan in pain.

            Upon hearing the sound from the room, Dongwan immediately stopped what he is doing and walked into the origin of the sound.

“Are you okay?” Dongwan’s head pops out from the side.

“Aigo! You scared me!” Hyesung scolded his bepeu.

“Shut up.” Dongwan rebutted and repeated his question, “Are you okay?”

“Not really. Oh my…” Hyesung moaned while massaging his temples with his slim fingers, “my head is hurting.”

            Hyesung kept his eyes closed and didn’t notice Dongwan went out and came back with a cup of water and pills in his hands.

“Eat these. It will help.” Hyesung immediate took the pills and gulped it down his throat together with mouthful of water.

“What was wrong with you yesterday? Mr Jung.” Dongwan called Hyesung by his real surname, to show that he meant business.

“Nothing actually.” Hyesung mumbled, trying to hide the fact from Dongwan.

“Just say it. What is it that you can’t say to me?”

“Fine.” Hyesung gave up too quickly, shocking Dongwan.

“Eric sent me a book, and I managed to guess that it was from him even though it signed off as anonymous. So I asked Minwoo to arrange a sort of meeting with him, I wanted to clear things up but in the end..” Hyesung paused for a moment, “he told me he still loves me.”

            Dongwan thought for a while before replying, “So what if he still loves you? It doesn’t really much matter if you are going to be with Jinnie right?”

“The point is that I still have a little feeling for him. Just a little.” Hyesung’s voice went softer.

“Ya. Jung Pilkyo.  Can you make up your mind already?”

“I want to! But a part of me just cannot let him go.” Hyesung protested, “after all, he was the one who gave me so much memory when I was studying overseas.”

            Dongwan sighed, “I really don’t know what to do with you. I will get Jinnie over here. Explain to him yourself why you are like this again.”

“Dongwan-ah. Can you not?” Hyesung pouted.

“What if I say no?” Dongwan flashed a cheeky smile across his face.

“Dongwan-ahhhhhhh~” Hyesung sang.

“Alright~” He chuckled and went out to make breakfast for the prince.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“oh my..” Eric moaned “my back is hurting so badly.”

            The guy slowly crawled out of bed and went to the kitchen to get pills to stop his aching for a while.

“This is so not a good sign.”

            The doorbell rang and Eric hear Minwoo’s voice. Eric was grumbling cause Minwoo’s voice could be heard even if one is a mile away from him.

“ya!” Minwoo banged in.

“What’s wrong with you?” Eric pressed his chest as he starts to feel some pain.

“Nothing much actually~” Minwoo skipped into the apartment and placed the bags of groceries onto the table.

            On the other hand, Eric slammed the door closed and the pain in his chest got worse. It was killing him. The tall guy finds the wall for support and lean against it, sliding down slowing. Eventually, sitting down on the floor.

            His breath starts to quicken, he was suffocating. His mind wanted his to call for help but instead he just gasped for air for him to survive. Eric tried to drag himself more towards the inner side of the apartment, it was a failure. He ended up with one arm out forward and his head resting onto it.

“Eric-ah! Come over” Minwoo called, but no answer. He heard someone breathing, very quickly. Minwoo noticed something was wrong and he walked towards the pathway to the entrance. He found Eric lying on the floor, struggling to get up.

“ERIC!” Minwoo shouted with shock. Minwoo tried to hang Eric’s hand over his shoulder to put him up, and he dragged himself and Eric out of the place.

------------------------------

Hello everyone!

This might be quite slowwww >< and mega short chapterrrrr.

As usual having my final year exams now... :C

Please continue to give me comments~~~ (I live with your comments! hehe! XP)

Thanks!