Forget Me, Remember You

A lot of questions were in Tiffany's head. What she wanted to know was about the picture. She wanted to know when they met where they met, how they met and most of all, what was their relationship. Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany was spacing out and patted her shoulder. "What's wrong, Tiffany ssi?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany snapped out and shook her head. "It's nothing. Let me see your hand," Tiffany replied and grabbed Taeyeon's hand. She felt the electricity again but pretended that it was nothing.

 

"I'm fine, Tiffany ssi. It's not my first time boiling water spilled onto my hand," Taeyeon laughed. Since it had been a long time they met, Taeyeon felt awkward with the younger girl. Tiffany released Taeyeon's hand and nodded her head. "This is awkward, isn't it?" Taeyeon said, looking at the ground.

 

"I think I should go now," Tiffany said and stood up from the sofa.

 

"Tiffany ssi, do you want to hang out tomorrow? Get to know each other and stuff," Taeyeon asked awkwardly.

 

Tiffany blushed. She was not sure why but she nodded her head. "Sure," she replied. "I would love to."

 

"Great," Taeyeon smiled. "I'll meet you at the lobby at noon."

 

When Tiffany got back to her apartment, a piece of paper was at the coffee table. Curious, she picked it up and unfold the paper.

 

 

To, Tiffany

I'm sorry I'm leaving, Tiff. We're just not meant together. I've found someone better for me. I met her while my boss made us work together for a project. I'm really sorry. I really was happy when we first met but I think Taeyeon is meant for you. I know you don't remember who she is but I hope you will meet up with her one day  and remember once again. I hope you two make up again. I wish you two will be happy together.

From,

Nichkhun

 

 

Tiffany went inside the room and found that Nichkhun's stuff were all not inside the wardrobe. She grabbed her phone and dialled Nichkhun's phone but the guy did not answer at all. She tried again several times but none were answered. Tiffany gave up and put her phone aside. She really wanted to know what had happened to her and who Taeyeon really was.

 

"Why don't I feel hurt when Nichkhun left me?" Tiffany asked herself.

 

**

 

The next day, Taeyeon was already at the lobby waiting for Tiffany. Her hands were in her pocket. On the outside, she did not look nervous but deep inside, she was a nervous wreck. The lift door opened and Taeyeon turned around. She was in awe when she saw Tiffany. The younger girl was in a sunflower dress and Taeyeon was relieved when Tiffany was not wearing heels. The activity they were going to do for today would be hard if Tiffany was wearing heels.

 

"Good afternoon, Tiffany ssi," Taeyeon greeted and smiled at the girl.

 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. "Good afternoon to you too, Taeyeon ssi," she greeted back.

 

"Shall we go now?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded her head and Taeyeon led them to her car.

 

In the car, Taeyeon the radio so that the ride would not be awkward. A familiar song played and Taeyeon smiled slightly. "I love this song," Taeyeon told Tiffany.

 

"Really? It's my favourite song too," Tiffany said and showed her eye smile that Taeyeon had not seen for a long time.

 

"So, how's your life with Nichkhun?" Taeyeon asked. She was curious how the guy treated Tiffany.

 

Tiffany froze and her expression changed into a sad one. Taeyeon noticed it and felt guilty. "Did I say something wrong?" she asked.

 

"No, you didn't," Tiffany replied. "Nichkhun, he left me. He said in a letter that he has found someone better than me."

 

"That isn't a nice thing to do," Taeyeon muttered. She was not angry at Nichkhun but was confused. Why did he leave Tiffany all of the sudden?

 

"He said that you are meant for me instead," Tiffany continued.

 

Taeyeon was surprised when she heard it. How did Nichkhun know her? "If that Nichkhun guy knows me, Tiffany must have somehow lose her memory after she broke up with me. How though?" Taeyeon wondered.

 

"How did we know each other Taeyeon ssi? When did we meet?" Tiffany asked.

 

"The place we're going now, is the place where we first met," Taeyeon answered and smiled at Tiffany.

 

"I have a lot of questions to ask but I'll ask when I get to know her better," Tiffany thought.

 

Once at the destination, Taeyeon parked the car and helped Tiffany to open the car door. Tiffany thanked Taeyeon and the latter just smiled. "We first met at the amusement park?" Tiffany asked as she saw the crowded place.

 

"Yeah. We met when we were inside the horror room. You thought I was Jessica and grabbed my hand. We became friends like that. It was such a weird meeting right?" Taeyeon answered and smiled as she remembered the past.

 

"I really wish I could remember Taeyeon ssi. Why did we break up anyways?" Tiffany asked another question.

 

Taeyeon tensed. "I don't really want to answer that question, Tiffany ssi. You'll have to remember it yourself," Taeyeon replied.

 

"I'm sorry I asked. Was it my fault?"

 

"Let's ride that first," Taeyeon pointed at the rollercoaster, changing the subject. She really did not want to talk about their break up.

 

Seeing Taeyeon changing the subject, Tiffany felt guilty for asking. "I'm sorry I asked. I was just curious. It's just so frustrating I can't remember anything," Tiffany apologized.

 

Taeyeon sighed and smiled slightly. "It's alright. I'll tell you someday. I don't want you to feel guilty," she said.

 

"Guilty? I was the one who left her? What Jessi told me was true?" Tiffany thought.

 

Taeyeon bought the tickets first and they entered the amusement park. Before riding the rides, they went to a store and bought some accessories. "This looks good on you Tiffany ssi," Taeyeon said as she put on the pink cat ears on Tiffany's head.

 

"Let's buy it since it's pink," Tiffany said excitedly. Taeyeon chuckled and paid for the headband.

 

'This date won't be bad I guess,' Tiffany thought as she looked at Taeyeon's back.


A/N: Thank you for the upvote and subscribers ^^ I really appreciate it~