일곱

Forget Me, Remember You

Taeyeon did not know if she should return the kiss or pull away. She felt like she was taking advantage of Tiffany if she returned the kiss but the younger girl was the one who leaned in first. In the end, Taeyeon gave in and melt into the kiss.

 

The kiss was a sweet one and not passionate. Tiffany pulled away first and was unable to make eye contact with Taeyeon. Her face was blushing as she thought of the kiss again.

 

Why did I even kiss her? How did I even have the courage to do so?

 

Tiffany thought about what Jessica had said and frowned. Why did I break up with Taeyeon for Nichkhun? She sighed and turned her head only to meet with a confused Taeyeon.

 

"Why did you kiss me?" the latter asked. It was not that Taeyeon did not like it but she was just confused. Why would Tiffany ask such questions and then kiss her?

 

"I don't know. I was curious?" Tiffany replied. She was confused herself. "How long did we date before I...you know...cheated on you?" Tiffany did not know why she felt guilty when she said the last three words.

 

"I can't lie right now right?" Taeyeon asked with a sad smile. Tiffany nodded and Taeyeon chuckled. "We dated for nine years before you...did that."

 

"Wow...that's long," Tiffany said in awe. She did not expect it to be that long. She thought it would only be a few months or maybe a year maximum.

 

"Well, do you want me to tell you about us or do you want to remember the memories yourself?" Taeyeon asked. She wanted to sit up but she had forgotten that Tiffany was sitting on top of her. Tiffany finally realized their position after fifteen minutes and quickly got off of Taeyeon and sat on the sofa once again.

 

"I'd rather remember it myself but at the same time, I want to know badly from you," Tiffany replied.

 

"If that is so, I shall introduce myself to you and hope it can trigger your memory somehow," Taeyeon said and took a sit beside Tiffany.

 

"My name is Kim Taeyeon and I'm born in Jeonju. My birthday is on the 9th of March 1989 so that makes me 24 this year. I have a thing for dookong and I love ice cream. I don't cry in front of anyone and I like to keep things to myself."

 

Tiffany's head started to hurt again and Taeyeon noticed it. "Tell me if you're going to faint again. At least I won't panic like a moment ago," Taeyeon joked, trying to lighten the mood a little.

 

"Can I lean on you?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany rested her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "I want to know how much you know about me Taeyeon."

 

Taeyeon grinned. "I know that you like the colour pink a lot. You hate people calling you by your Korean name which is Hwang Miyoung but I find it cute though. You have a dog named Prince. You have a brother named Leo and a sister named Michelle. You like Totoro although I find dookong much more cuter and lastly, your birthday is on the 1st of August 1989."

 

Tiffany was amazed with how much Taeyeon knew about her. Her head throbbed badly once again and another memory filled her mind.

 

Tiffany had lost a bet to Jessica and had to enter the haunted house instead of riding the Ferris wheel. She had tried holding onto her best friend's hand but Jessica had put her hands behind her back. To be honest, Jessica was scared as well but she wanted to see Tiffany getting scared.

 

When they entered the haunted house, the only source of light was coming from the candles placed alongside the room and there were other people behind and in front of them. A zombie suddenly popped up in front of Tiffany and she screamed as she grabbed onto someone's hand thinking that it was her best friend. "Why did you bring me to such place Jessi?" she asked.

 

"I guess you've got the wrong person. I'm not-"

 

Tiffany screamed again and hugged the person's hand. The person sighed and said, "I'll get you out of here."

 

When they got out, Tiffany was embarrassed that the person who brought her out was not Jessica and at the same time relieved that she was out of the haunted house. She did not want to be there for another second.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I thought you were my best friend," Tiffany bowed at the person.

 

"It's alright. I was bored inside anyway. I'm Taeyeon," the person said with a grin.

 

Tiffany blushed and she became shy all of the sudden. "I'm Tiffany," she introduced herself.

 

"You're not from around here I see. I hope to see you again," Taeyeon said with the grin not leaving her face. She waved at Tiffany and walked away, entering the crowd.

 

Taeyeon sighed as Tiffany fainted once again. She had brought Tiffany to her room and did not want to wake Tiffany up at all. "I'll be right back Fany. I'm going to make dinner for us," she muttered and went to the kitchen.

 

While cooking, Taeyeon had a lot of things in mind. She was wondering what Tiffany had remembered, how long more did she have to wait until Tiffany remembered all of her memories, will Tiffany still be with her once she regained her memories and many more. All of her thoughts were on Tiffany. She did not want Tiffany to leave her once the younger girl regained her memories. She was afraid of that the most. She did not care if Tiffany had cheated on her once. She knew that Tiffany would never do it again.

 

All of a sudden, Taeyeon felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Her body tensed and she felt her heart beating faster. However, what shocked her most was what Tiffany said.

 

"Why aren't you singing and dancing like you always do while you're cooking TaeTae?"

 


A/N: Well...here's a second update :3

What do you think? 

I'm having a flu now and it's bad since I still have exams tomorrow until Friday. T_T