여덟

Forget Me, Remember You

Taeyeon did not know whether it was real or a dream until she felt herself in pain. She looked around and realized that she had been only daydreaming and that Tiffany was still in her room, asleep. Taeyeon felt a sharp sting coming from her hand again and saw that her index finger had a cut. She quickly put the knife down and rinsed her finger in cold water. After doing so, she grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet and took out a band-aid to wrap around her index finger.

 

I should be more careful.

 

Tiffany was already awake but she did not want to leave the room yet. She was seated upright and her arms were wrapped around her legs. She let out a sigh as she remembered another memory.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were taking a stroll at the park with their hands intertwined with each other. They were not communicating but they were happy that they were spending time together. It had only been a week they got together but they were so sure they love each other.

 

"Fany ah, do you know I love you so much?" Taeyeon broke the silence. Tiffany giggled and showed her eye smile to Taeyeon.

 

"Of course silly. We wouldn't be together if you don't love me right?" Tiffany said and knocked Taeyeon's forehead with her free hand.

 

Taeyeon pouted and rubbed her forehead. "Meanie," she said. Tiffany shook her head and kissed where she had knocked Taeyeon' forehead. "That's better," Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Dork," Tiffany giggled.

 

Tiffany smiled at the memory. She wished she had not forgotten her memory so that she could remember more of them but her thoughts then trailed to Nichkhun. Would she still think of Taeyeon if Nichkhun was her boyfriend?

 

Maybe it is a good thing I lost my memory. Maybe I am fated with Taeyeon. I still don't understand why I chose Nichkhun. Why can't my memory return faster?

 

Tiffany let out another sigh and looked at the wall clock. It was exactly seven pm but Taeyeon still had not come into the room. Tiffany then decided to take a shower to kill time.

 

"TaeTae, why do you like me?" Tiffany asked. The couple had finally found a spot they could rest for a moment and sat on the grass.

 

Taeyeon smiled and looked into Tiffany's eyes. "I honestly don't know. When we first met, I was straight away attracted to you. I felt the need to get to know you and protect you. I'm glad you accepted to be my girlfriend," she replied.

 

"You were so cute when you confessed TaeTae. I was squealing in my mind when you were confessing," Tiffany giggled.

 

Taeyeon blushed in embarrassment. She buried her face in Tiffany's neck and the latter giggled. "It's ticklish TaeTae," she said.

 

Taeyeon then had a smirk on her face and Tiffany knew that Taeyeon had something planned in her head. "What are you going to do TaeTae?" she asked. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany innocently and then began to tickle her girlfriend. "Y-Yah!" Tiffany shouted. Taeyeon laughed and continued tickling Tiffany until the latter was out of breath. Tiffany was pouting and Taeyeon just chuckled. Taeyeon realized that she was on top of Tiffany and that Tiffany was trapped in between her arms and legs. She blushed madly but Tiffany just giggled again.

 

"TaeTae, I love you~" Tiffany chirped.

 

Taeyeon smiled and said, "I love you too Miyoung~"

 

"Yah~ What did I tell you about calling my Korean name?" Tiffany said playfully.

 

"I know you like it Fany," Taeyeon muttered. Her eyes then trailed to Tiffany's lips and she unconsciously hers. Tiffany saw Taeyeon's action and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Kiss me Taeyeon ah," she whispered.

 

"It's my pleasure, Tiffany," Taeyeon said and leaned in to kiss Tiffany for the first time.

 

Taeyeon was finally done with cooking dinner and she went up to call Tiffany. She did not see Tiffany in bed and was starting to panic until she heard water dripping from her bathroom. "Tiffany, are you okay?" Taeyeon asked. She heard the water stopped flowing and moved away from the bathroom door. Her face turned red when the door opened and saw Tiffany only in a towel.

 

"I-I'm okay," Tiffany replied shyly.

 

"I have prepared dinner. I'll wait for you at the dining room," Taeyeon said and left the room.

 

Dinner was quite awkward as none of them spoke. They took glances at each other and whenever, their eyes met, they would smile at each other and continue eating their food. It was not until Tiffany saw the band-aid on Taeyeon's hand that they had a proper conversation.

 

"What happened to your finger Taeyeon?" she asked worriedly.

 

Taeyeon wondered what Tiffany had meant but she then remembered she had accidentally cut her own finger and laughed sheepishly. "I was daydreaming while cutting some vegetables and I accidentally cut my own finger," she answered.

 

Tiffany shook her head and said, "You're really clumsy Taeyeon. I wonder why I fell for you."

 

"So you love me now?" Taeyeon asked with a grin.

 

Tiffany blushed at the statement and looked down at her lap. Taeyeon chuckled and went to put their plates into the sink. She was about to wash the plates but Tiffany stopped her and pushed her aside. "I'll do it. Your finger isn't alright, Taeyeon," she said sternly.

 

Still caring as ever, thought Taeyeon as she smiled at Tiffany.

 

The two were now in Taeyeon's room talking about random things. Taeyeon was sprawled on her own bed while Tiffany was sitting on the computer chair. "Can you call me Fany like the way you used to?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Under one condition," Taeyeon said.

 

"What is it?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You must call me TaeTae like you used to," the older girl grinned.

 

Tiffany giggled and nodded her head. Taeyeon patted the space next to her and Tiffany joined Taeyeon on the bed. "Goodnight, Fany ah. I'm so sleepy," Taeyeon muttered and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.

 

"Goodnight TaeTae," Tiffany said and pecked Taeyeon's lips daringly. "That's a goodnight kiss for you."

 

I don't mind if Tiffany doesn't remember. I'm happy with what we are now.

 


A/N: Hmm...did I trick you readers? :3

This is my favourite chapter for now~ ^O^