아홉

Forget Me, Remember You
Taeyeon and Tiffany were at the mall since the latter wanted to shop badly. Taeyeon did not agree at first but after Tiffany pleaded her in all sorts of way, Taeyeon gave in as she could not resist Tiffany's cuteness and also iness.

 

"TaeTae can we go to the mall today?" Tiffany asked. The two of them were still on the bed and Taeyeon was half awake. "Can we TaeTae?"

 

"I'm tired Fany ah. Let me sleep," Taeyeon replied and covered her face with a pillow. Tiffany pouted and an idea popped up in her mind. She got out of the cover and sat on top of Taeyeon.

 

"Please Taeyeon~ You can treat it as a date," Tiffany said.

 

"No Fany ah," Taeyeon said. She wanted to move but she felt like someone was on top of her. Tiffany took the pillow away from Taeyeon and Taeyeon blushed seeing their position. "W-What are you doing F-Fany?" she stuttered.

 

"Can we please go to the mall?" Tiffany pouted. Before Taeyeon could say no, Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon on the lips. The older girl was surprised for a few seconds but then she returned the kiss. Tiffany smirked knowing Taeyeon had gave in. "Can we go to the mall now?" Tiffany asked again after she broke the kiss first.

 

"F-Fine," Taeyeon panted.

 

"You're the best TaeTae!" Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeon's cheek. She got out of bed and went to take a shower.

 

"Can I join you Fany?" Taeyeon grinned.

 

"Yah, byuntae!" Tiffany exclaimed and her cheeks turned red. Taeyeon chuckled and smiled at herself.

 

Tiffany grinned as she entered from shop to shop. Taeyeon could only sigh as she followed Tiffany from behind.

 

Things I do for her...

 

"TaeTae," Tiffany called out excitedly. Taeyeon hummed in response and Tiffany pulled Taeyeon to where she was standing. "Let's buy this!" Tiffany said and pointed at a pair of couple rings.

 

Taeyeon gulped as she wondered about the price. She was not as rich as Tiffany was but she did not want to disappoint Tiffany so she asked the worker, "What's the price of the pair of rings?"

 

The worker smiled and replied, "Since it's a limited edition, it costs one million won."

 

Tiffany noticed that Taeyeon was biting her lower lip and knew that Taeyeon was thinking about how to pay for the price. Tiffany felt guilty all of the sudden so she tugged onto Taeyeon's shirt and whispered, "It's alright if you can't buy it. It's not that important."

 

"Are you sure Fany ah?" Taeyeon asked. She could sense the sadness behind Tiffany's voice.

 

Tiffany nodded her head and Taeyeon felt her heart sunk. She did not like seeing Tiffany upset at all. The two thanked the worker and walked out of the shop.

 

"I'm sorry I can't buy you that ring Fany ah," Taeyeon apologized.

 

Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon and shook her head. "It's alright TaeTae. I'm already happy that you're by my side. It's not like the ring can bring back my memories," Tiffany said.

 

"Are you really sure Fany?" Taeyeon asked. She was still sad that she could not buy Tiffany the ring.

 

Tiffany pecked Taeyeon on the cheek and asked, "Does that answer your question?"

 

Taeyeon blushed and nodded her head. "Let's go eat now shall we?" Tiffany said. "I'm hungry."

 

"Alright, let's go," Taeyeon chuckled.

 

At the fast food restaurant, Tiffany spotted Nichkhun but she was not jealous at all that he was with another girl. Instead, she was happy for him. Noticing someone staring, Nichkhun looked up and smiled at Tiffany. Taeyeon felt jealous when she saw Tiffany smiling back at the guy. "Who's that Fany?" Taeyeon asked.

 

Tiffany giggled and showed her eye smile. "Why? Jealous?" Tiffany decided to tease the older girl.

 

Taeyeon pouted and nodded her head. "Very."

 

"You don't have to be jealous," Tiffany said. "That's Nichkhun but no worries I don't love him anymore. Besides, he already has someone else to take care of. See the girl opposite of him?"

 

"That's good. I don't want to lose you again," Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany. The latter felt her heart flutter and she pushed Taeyeon away. "What's wrong Fany ah?" Taeyeon whined. She was not happy that Tiffany had pushed her away.

 

"W-we can hug at home b-but not here," Tiffany stuttered.

 

"My Fany is embarrassed," Taeyeon said and pinched Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Y-yah," Tiffany mumbled.

 

The cashier cleared his throat and said awkwardly, "Your order has arrived and you're also taking up the line."

 

Taeyeon turned around and apologized to the other customers who were starting to get impatient. She quickly took the tray and went to a table. "It's all your fault TaeTae," Tiffany said to Taeyeon and hit her arm.

 

"Psh... you started it first," Taeyeon muttered.

 

"I heard that Kim," Tiffany said in a cold tone and glared at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon pouted and began to eat her food.

 

After having their lunch, the two continued to walk around the mall but they were not standing close to each other. Taeyeon thought Tiffany was mad at her but she did not know that Tiffany was only pretending. However, the tensed atmosphere broke when Taeyeon saw a photo booth and pulled Tiffany inside. "Smile for the camera okay?" Taeyeon said. She pressed a few buttons on the screen and went behind Tiffany. She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist and tiptoed so that her chin can reach Tiffany's shoulder.

 

"Shorty," Tiffany giggled. Taeyeon pouted again and the camera took a picture.

 

"Yah, I wasn't ready! Let's do a proper one now," Taeyeon said.

 

Tiffany nodded and she changed positions with Taeyeon. The older girl blushed when she felt Tiffany's arms around her waist and her lips on her cheek. The camera went off again and Tiffany grinned. "What was that for Fany?" Taeyeon asked embarrassingly.

 

"Why are you so shy? Haven't we been dating for nine years? You said so yourself," Tiffany replied.

 

"Let's just get this over with," Taeyeon said.

 

"Aww my TaeTae is embarrassed~" Tiffany teased.

 

"How can you take my line?" Taeyeon whined. Tiffany stuck her tongue out and again the camera flashed. "We seriously have to have at least one proper photo."

 


A/N: No drama for now~

I would like to sincerly thank active and silent readers who read this story of mine ^^ I will work hard to make this story interesting and not boring to read!

Bonus question: I wonder... do anyone of you wonder how the authors look like in real life? If you wanna know how I look like, do take a look at my instagram XD --> @gummybeartae