Captured Moments

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Vim and vigor was evident as Seunghyun does his duties as the library attendant on that day. Zeal was evident in him as Seunghyun inspired to be inside the school grounds  for the reason that he himself never fully realized. As a student assistant, he is the one of the fastest growing in terms of achievements and full of inspiration. While on the theater practice, Sandara does quite excellent, furthermore catching more attention which she didn’t really aspire for.

 

 

The sky was dark and most of the theater members were walking out already since their practice ended. Seunghyun sat leisurely in the same spot where he was earlier. Jiyeon, was seen to pass by him along with her other daughter and spoke to him for a while and left.

 

 

Soon, as most of the others have left, Seunghyun entered the performing arts theater and took a peek at where he always knew the lady would be, in the back row, resting silently. He avoided staring as his thoughts were filled again by the lady’s presence, and suddenly, Sandara stood up and took off towards his direction.

 

 

Seunghyun didn’t bother to look at the lady, but he is expecting her to approach him, the lady just passed by the guy, knowing that he would take the initiative to follow her anyways. Seunghyun just smiled and followed. “I saw your mother and Durami. They went home already.” He said.

 

 

Seunghyun took the white clear book which contained the practice script from Sandara which she gave immediately. “It’s upside down.” Sandara said to Seunghyun, looking at the book. Seunghyun just looked back confused. “It has no cover so it’s hard to say if it’s the wrong side up, so you’ll have to look at this sticker.” Sandara lectured, pointing at a small sticker on the corner of her book’s cover. “This sticker should be on the up-side; otherwise the things inside it may fall.” She continued.

 

 

“Whoa – what a trivia!” Seunghyun exclaimed jokingly and carried on. Sandara then walked slower. “By the way, Seungri asked me a while ago, “That guy who took off your jacket, is he your boyfriend?” the lady told Seunghyun.

 

 

“Seungri? That one who’s been courting you for years? He looks somewhat human – and he’s persistent anyways.” Seunghyun stated quickly with a hint of mockery, Sandara remained silent. The guy then just asked back in a sudden serious tone and looked away. “What did you tell him?” Sandara then almost immediately replied.

 

 

“Just like what we agreed to say – secret.”

 

 

Seunghyun just smirked.

 

 

Once again, they walk side by side, but this time, they headed towards another direction. Seunghyun knew that Sandara would just go shop a few items and so he accompanied her. As they entered the grocery, Seunghyun held back as he saw a sight that always takes his attention. Sandara saw Seunghyun’s reaction – his sudden ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter