Flame Abolished

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

More and more days have passed with their picture of inspired companionship; Seunghyun would appear when Sandara would’ve needed her, though it seemed unlikely for Seunghyun to show up. On every time they would be seen together, especially considering Seunghyun doesn’t have any other friend in college except her; he doesn’t seem to yearn for anyone else anyway.

 

 

When Sandara got quite sick on the day of their year-end event, Seunghyun would tend to her, Sandara laid her head on Seunghyun’s shoulder. Seunghyun was somewhat surprised; something hits him from the inside, something good. He was struck for a moment, and gently he smiled and laid his head on the lady’s.

 

 

Bliss was enveloping him entirety, time seemed to have had a halt, the environment appeared blurred, and the noises seemed to have given way for Seunghyun to hear his own heartbeat.

 

 

For a moment he enjoyed it completely, but then they had to stand up. The man clenched his fist with his suppressed feelings. He wanted to seize the moment and make it forever, his heart was making it clear of what he really wanted, but his mind was again battling him, telling him that it should be held on as nothing but a sham, or else he will fall completely, without anyone to catch him.

 

 

Then Sandara called him to go to the front seats as a pantomime was about to perform. Seunghyun sat beside her and the lights went off, only the glowing pantomimes’ gloves give radiance to the surrounding, just enough for Seunghyun to subconsciously stare at the lady’s smiling face as she watches the show like an innocent child.Happiness was looming, but once again, Seunghyun tightens his hand muscles realizing his situation.

 

 

Days have continued filled with this harmony and insight, and the days accumulated to weeks, and weeks to months. Until at one point, which Seunghyun couldn’t really decipher when, things seemed to have turned around. The flame seemed to have abolished by none other, but Sandara herself.

 

 

Seunghyun approaches Sandara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter