Finale

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The hall was relatively quiet with a couple of walking nurses and some visitors, and in the middle of it was Park Sandara, pacing the corridor with quiet slow steps with a hazy smile on her face, and a baby on her arms.

 

 

Soon, she entered a room and gently closed the door. It was silent but some beeping sounds and the steps that the girl takes. Then she sat down on a chair beside the bed, kissing the plump cheeks of the baby she was carrying.

 

 

The room was clear, with tiled floors, well lit and ventilated, and clean atmosphere and smell. There were a couple of furniture, including a sofa, stool chairs, a drawer table and a bed. On the bed was Choi Seunghyun, dressed in a hospital gown, unconscious, with apparatuses connected to his body and mouth.

 

 

Sandara stares at the man quite forlorn for a moment, eyes sad and her smile vague before she turned back to the baby and played and talked with it. The baby just looks at its mother but does not speak, then it turned its eyes to Seunghyun.

 

 

“Baby Sanghyun, this is Seunghyun; my Omma’s fiancé, and your Appa.” Sandara whispered to her son who continuously stares at the unconscious man.

 

 

“What a lazy man right? Sleeping all day long, leaving all the responsibilities to me…” Sandara expressed then turned to Seunghyun “Good thing my parents and your parents are helping me, otherwise I won’t forgive you for sleeping all day long.” Sandara said, talking to him like he was awake and hearing her voice. She was always doing this, everyday she comes and talk to him, expecting that he will wake up and answer back anytime.

 

 

“You said you hated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter