A Love For No Reason

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wednesday afternoon and Seunghyun was quite early at Sandara’s house. He actually took a leave because it was Sandara’s birthday. There were a handful of guests, most of which were Sandara’s block mates, club members and work-mates, and even her ex-suitors were present.

 

 

There were a lot of gifts; even stuffed toys from her former suitors, surprisingly some did not even stop, including Seungri. But then Seunghyun has been defensive when it comes to Sandara and his necessary protection was present. He puts his arm on the lady’s shoulders and the lady hugs his waist as they entertain the guests.

 

 

“Where’s your gift to me?” Sandara asked, looking at the guys face closely as she rests on his shoulder.

 

 

“What gift?” Seunghyun replied. The birthday celebrant just shoved her elbow lightly, knowing he was just taunting. Seunghyun then held her hand and asked.

 

 

“Remember my gift to you at your last birthday” Sandara then blushed a bit and smirked. “Of course I do. We were still avoiding each other that time, but you pushed to give me that gift.” Sandara then took out her wallet and took a small laminated picture. In it were the lyrics of a song.

 

 

“I can’t stand something more complicated. It’s no big deal, I don’t care Inevitable wandering, people come and go. I was born and I met you. And i have loved you to death. My cold heart that has been dyed blue. Even if you have left, i’m still here.."

 

 

"I’m singing my blues... Used to the blue tears, blue sorrow. I’m singing my blues... The love that i have sent away with the floating clouds, oh oh"

 

 

 

Sandara then handed Seunghyun the gift for him to look closely. “I remembered that after I gave this to you, I saw all the big gifts of your suitors, so I thought that this miniscule gift would be forgotten easily. So I decided that I would give you the biggest gift on your next birthday.” Seunghyun stated as he stares closely at the gift and reminiscing.

 

 

“So your gift this year is yourself, huh? Well that’s some excuse you’ve got there for forgetting my gift…” Sandara replied and took back the small present.

 

 

“This maybe the smallest that I’ve received, but this has the most meaning of all… The other gifts were left here at home, kept somewhere, but this one… I always bring it with me for inspiration.” Sandara stated and looked closely at Seunghyun; Seunghyun lightly kissed the lady and smiled. Then he took something big from near them. It was a huge yellow chick stuff toy, big enough to be hugged, with her nickname DARA imprinted on it.

 

 

Sandara smiled generously as she took the toy and kissed Seunghyun once again. The other guests were happy, and some were hurt, but the two were obviously floating in bliss.

 

 

“He should’ve just saved the money for Sandara’s baby’s delivery instead of buying that piece of toy.” Jiyeon stated quite annoyed. Teddy just looked at her and Jiyeon turned away, still close minded upon Seunghyun. Teddy shook his head slightly from his wife’s obstinate reaction.

 


 

 

 

It has soon became normal to everyone that Seunghyun comes to Sandara’s home, and visiting her almost everyday. He would most of the time bring food and gifts for Sandara, which the lady would gladly accept. He would even bring food and gifts to her parents. Teddy would take it, but still Jiyeon was firmly harsh and rejects any attempt from Seunghyun to close the gap.

 

 

“I see you got that trait to your mother.” Seunghyun joked to Sandara one time, whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter