Don't Be Afraid

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another month has passed and it was the year-end alumni homecoming at YG. Sandara and Seunghyun attended, along with their parents since they are YG’s alumni as well. The two goes around and socialize as a pair, always holding hands and smiling.

 

 

Their friends were plentiful; therefore both of them were obviously having a good time as the celebration goes on. Kyujoong was there, and both of them expected it, but decided to come and just ignore the guy, whom without their knowledge is bearing a deep grudge upon them.

 

 

“I’ll just go by the sound system...” Seunghyun said smiling to Sandara and left after he kissed her forehead. Sandara just followed him with his eyes and turned to take food after he left.

 

 

“Sandara, come with me.” A shaking male voice suddenly called Sandara along with grabbing her arm and dragging her. It was Kyujoong, and as soon as Sandara realizes that, he fidgets her arm to let go.

 

 

“What are you doing?!” Sandara asked angrily and holding her arm, obviously hurt. “I’m sorry, but I’m here to take you now. I’m now willing to take my responsibility, remember?” Kyujoong stated, smiling but obviously frantic.

 

 

Sandara replied confusion and a hint of disgust in her subsequent words. “No, you don’t need to. I can’t take someone like you to father my child; Seunghyun is here to stand your place, and I do not need anyone else, especially not you!” But Kyujoong was quite persistent.

 

 

“Sandara, I was just confused at that moment, I know you were too, that’s why you seek someone who will stand as the father of that child. But now, I’m ready. Let’s go, I’ll take you home, before Seunghyun gets back.” Kyujoong asked and grabbed Sandara’s arm again.

 

 

“No, let me go! I’m not coming with you, I don’t need you!” Sandara asked and pushed his hand away. Kyujoong was quite shocked at Sandara’s reaction and her ensuing angry stare.

 

 

“What are you talking about? Why are you staying with him? Don’t you love me anymore? Remember when we were close, we were like soul-mates right? That’s why you even allowed us to make a baby, right? Why are you so angry, don’t you like me anymore?” Kyujoong states, madly, even slightly harassing the lady.

 

 

“Get away from me! You disgust me! First of all, I did not allow you to do that to me, you forced me while I was drunk! Second and most of all, I never loved you, every single thing that was between us is just a mistake, and I just used you to make Seunghyun come back to me…” Sandara stated out of frustration, halting and feeling fear and guilt upon realizing what she just said.

 

 

Kyujoong just remained silent for a while, then he looked angrily at Sandara. “You never loved me? You used me?! How dare you, I loved you, I am even willing to be the father of that child and your telling me you just used me?!” Kyujoong shouted, pushing Sandara around, with his face painted with rage.

 

 

“You used me for what? For Seunghyun?! Why, is he a better provider, or is he better in bed than me?!” He yells quite boisterously as he pushes Sandara, who was helpless in fear and carrying the child in her belly.

 

 

Suddenly, someone held Kyujoong’s shoulder and pushed him away. It was Seunghyun, staring hazily at him. Sandara felt a hint of relief to see Seunghyun in front of her, protecting her and her child. “You son of a b!tch!” Kyujoong shouted and punched the man. He landed his fist on Seunghyun’s face which pushed him a step backward. Kyujoong smirked, but then something hits his face, it was a bottle which shatters upon contact of his face. It was from Seunghyun’s hand, which was prepared for defense in the first place.

 

 

Kyujoong was taken aback as blood flows from his head. Seunghyun stands in front of Sandara to protect her, stern and grim, holding the broken bottle which was shaped by the shattering to be used to stab. Kyujoong was infuriated that he charged to him, Seunghyun posed to stab Kyujoong, with his eyes blank. But then the guests have knocked Kyujoong down, while Sandara’s father managed to stop Seunghyun. Sandara was already about to cry in fear, then Seunghyun held her hand.

 

 

“CHOI SEUNGHYUN! DON’T YOU DARE OWN SANDARA OR THAT CHILD! I AM THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD, NOT YOU! LEAVE HER TO ME! GET AWAY FROM HER!!” Kyujoong shouts loudly as the security pulls him away, revealing the truth for everyone to hear.

 

 

Everyone looks at the couple, and Sandara finally broke down and cried on Seunghyun’s chest. Seunghyun immediately hugs the lady, biting his lips, thinking of what to do after the unexpected  exposure. Everyone was silently staring at the couple. Sandara weeps in his arms, then Seunghyun spoke to her calmly. “Don’t be afraid, I’m right here, I won’t leave you.”

 


 

 

 

Sitting on her room with only the bedpost lamp showing lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter