I Hate Drama

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun comes home, seeing her sister watching an evening drama. Without hesitation he turned the TV off, causing her sister to yell madly. “Why did you turn the TV off? We were watching.” Seunghyun’s mother asks quite irritably.

 

 

“That show’s corny. Full of drama.” Seunghyun whispered. “That’s why it’s called a ‘drama’, don’t you know?” Seunghyun’s mother stated with a hint of mockery.

 

 

“I hate drama. I’ve got enough to bear already; I have no more room for such exaggerated, lowly television drama.” Seunghyun mustered surprisingly calmly and went to his room.

 

 

 

“I hate drama.” He thought to himself as he sulked his face to his pillow, facing the wall, his eyes melancholic and his thoughts overflowing.

 

 

Seunghyun’s mother then casually entered his room and picked up the things that were on the floor of Seunghyun’s messy room. “You Seunghyun, you don’t care about your surroundings, you step on these things on the floor and don’t even pick it up. You really lack care for anything.” She yells boisterously to Seunghyun. But the boy didn’t budge at all, still facing the wall in his bed. “You say you hate drama, then why are you full of it now?” his mother stated, somewhat bothered.

 

 

“I’m sleeping.” He stated in a somewhat humorous tone.

 

 

Seunghyun then sat up lively and spoke comically “Those drama are so lowly, don’t you see? They’ll say, “I’m your true mother”, then some kidnappings, then the intelligent antagonists, and then the stupid main characters that does nothing but cry, then at the end they would fight back, but the antagonist will do something stupid like a wild goose chase then suicide. Whatever; the plot is just too damn corny for me. They’re for the lowly, those who aren’t capable of critical thinking, not for the intellectual.” Seunghyun stated in a rushed pace.

 

 

Seunghyun’s mother then talked back without even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter