Does Happy Endings Exists?

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So, what do you plan to do now? You have no plans to settle things with Kyujoong, huh?” Seunghyun asked, handing out a bottle of mineral water to the lady who was still sobbing a bit.

 

 

“No. Never. I have no intentions of having anything to do with that person anymore. Don’t ever mention that.” Sandara stated, looking straight at Seunghyun quite angered. Seunghyun drank from his own mineral water and spoke.

 

 

“You can’t keep that big of an issue a secret. Everyone will know sooner or later. The bad thing is if it came from that guy first. So I say you must break the news immediately. Of course, you have to start with who must know first – your parents.” Sandara was quite flustered with the idea of telling it to her parents.

 

 

“But what if they get angry, and disappointed? I don’t think I can tell them than, especially that I did that to a man I did not love.” She stated – tears imminent once again.

 

 

“They definitely will be disappointed. But then, if they learned that a little too late, they’ll get far angrier.” Seunghyun said. But Sandara remained silent, coming to cry. Seunghyun got a little bit more bothered.

 

 

“Look Dara, they’ll know it sooner or later. We’re trying to make them know at the best possible time and way – now, and from you.” The guy stated looking straight at her eyes.

 

 

“B… But, I’m afraid.”  Sandara whispered, voice cracking from subdued fear.

 

 

Seunghyun then touched her chin lightly and lifted it to face him, and he spoke.

 

 

“Don’t be afraid. I’m right here, I won’t leave you.”

 

 

Sandara smiled a bit and hugged the guy.

 


 

 

 

The parents of Sandara were sitting down in front of the two who was sitting in the chair in Sandara’s home’s lobby. Sandara was anxious, holding her handkerchief tightly, trying to take the guts to speak. Seunghyun was sitting pretty calm beside the lady, while her parents were disturbed that the two called them formally.

 

 

“What is it that you wanted to tell us, Sandara?” Teddy, Sandara’s father asked calmly although he is extremely alarmed. But the lady remained silent, her body was trembling, her skin was sweating, her thoughts were exploding and were sending her very fretful that she was actually about to cry. Seeing her distressing situation, Seunghyun took a deep breath and decided to ease the situation by doing it himself.

 

 

The guy then stood straight before the parents and spoke with fortitude.

 

 

“Sandara is pregnant…”

 

 

With determined face he continued his speech.

 

 

“…I am the father.”

 

 

Everyone else on the room was extremely surprised, even Sandara herself. There was a second of silence before Sandara’s mother expresses her fright and disbelief.

 

 

“What are you saying?! What are you saying?!!” Jiyeon exclaims to Seunghyun as she stood up and grabbed the boy’s shirt, crumpling it within her angered fist, but Seunghyun just remained silent, unable to look straight at the heartbroken mother.

 

 

“I trusted you Seunghyun! I allowed you to be near my daughter unlike the others because I had so much trust in you! How could you do this? How?!” Jiyeon shouts frantically, shaking him and pushing and pulling him out of frustration, almost driving insane.

 

 

Seunghyun just lets her do it, understanding her situation and how much pain she is going in. Teddy, Sandara’s father was dead silent on her seat in dismay, looking down with a lot of thoughts rushing in his head. Even Durami who was listening from the room inside the house was shocked and speechless from the revelation.

 

 

Sandara automatically tried to stop her mother from hurting Seunghyun, but then Jiyeon turned to her. “You! Where did we go wrong in raising you! How could you do this to us? We had so much expectation from you; we were never insufficient in teaching you! How could you do this?!” Jiyeon cries out hysterically shaking her own daughter.

 

 

Sandara was crying heavily out of the reaction her mother showed them and she couldn’t act or speak anything but the word sorry as her mother continues to push and pull her while crying loud. Seunghyun then gently stopped Jiyeon from continuing hurting her daughter and hugged Sandara, knowing that she doesn’t deserve it. Teddy gently took her uproarious wife and steered her towards inside the house, looking at the young couple for a moment peacefully but with copious disappointment.

 

 

Sandara cries heavily on Seunghyun’s chest, grief stricken from the tragedy she brought to her parents as the loud shouts and cries of disappointment of Sandara’s mother and some crashing sounds echoes all through out the place. Seunghyun hugs Sandara tightly, trying his best to console the lady and whispers to her.

 

 

“Don’t be afraid. I’m right here. I won’t leave you.”

 


 

 

 

It’s been two months since the young couple told Sandara’s parents that she was pregnant and Seunghyun was the father. Sandara was greatly surprised by Seunghyun’s sudden decision, but upon careful conversation, Sandara agreed to leave it that way. Sandara was afraid that Seunghyun would also face defamations that he doesn’t deserve, and that he would be kicked out of college as well, but Seunghyun said that it was a way to ease his conscience in his role in steering Sandara into her situation, and moreover, he was more than willing to be beside Sandara all through out and be her husband in the near future and the father of the child, uncaring if it is not biologically his.

 

 

Seunghyun’s parents were also deeply disheartened as Seunghyun told them the shocking news, but they were unable to do anything when Seunghyun has showed his determination. Both sides agreed to let them be married once the child was born or after everything has been settled down and sorted out since the two has showed their love and care for each other, but as for the moment they could not be together living in the same house.

 

 

They would live on their respective homes, but Seunghyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter