Choice

Bliss & Melancholies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was almost a week since his last encounter with Sandara. Seunghyun then walks out of the college building. The sun was setting and the sky was dull orange. Seunghyun walks slowly, looking down, avoiding looking around for some reason with his left hand on his pocket, and the other holding a roll of paper.

 

 

As his sluggish pace towards the gate continues, Seunghyun took a look at the paper he was holding.

 

 

'Certificate of Transfer'

 

 

He smirks bitterly as he read it and comprehends what he has done. But then there was no more turning back. He is leaving YG University, headed to another destination.

 

 

His pace turns a lot slower as he draws closer to the exit. He doesn’t want to go, but he must, for he could not bear it any longer, and he was close when somebody called his name.

 

 

“Seunghyun.”

 

 

The sweet voice was familiar, it was the one he was least expecting to hear. He then turned around to see that he was not wrong. It was Park Sandara, standing in front of him. Although the lady couldn’t look straight at him, talking to him was obviously her purpose.

 

Seunghyun was not expecting Sandara to know he was leaving. Then he saw Daesung and Minzy from far behind Sandara, hiding behind the bush but obviously watching them with copious, playful smiles.

 

 

 

Seunghyun remained silent. His teeth pinning hard upon each other, his fist clenched inside his pocket, and his thoughts exploding with the amount of feelings that he wanted to say, but chose to hold back. His silence then becomes awkward for the two of them.

 

 

“You’re leaving and you aren’t even telling me…” Sandara whispered, voice cracking from unwillingness and frustration, yet trying to make it appear casual. But Seunghyun remained silent; his eyes still melancholic, his face expressionless. The silence was too much for Sandara to handle, she finally chose to speak, and it frustrates her that Seunghyun would not.

 

 

“Do you really want to hurt me?!” Sandara suddenly asked before she realized it, looking straight at Seunghyun’s eyes.

 

 

Seunghyun and the lady’s eyes met straight, each echoing misery in their reflections. Then Seunghyun looked away and chuckled. He bit his lips and suddenly spoke back. “Do I want to hurt you? Do I really want to hurt you?” He uttered to himself with a hint of annoyance but with a conceited smirk and looked straight at the lady.

 

 

“Do you think I want to hurt you? Who do you think is the one hurting? Who do you suppose couldn’t take it anymore that he would rather leave without even saying goodbye? Who chooses to leave the only thing that makes him happy for the sake of the other? I am hurt at every single moment that you ignore me; I am hurting for each and every effort of min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter