What a Jerk!

I gave my first love to you.

You noticed Kwangmin is walking towards your seat, "Yah! Sit somewhere else." He ordered you.

 

 

"Bwoh?!" That's all you can say.

 

 

"I said sit somewhere else, I like to sit there. Are you deaf?" He repeated while giving you a cold-glare.

 

 

Because you don't want to get in trouble on your first day of class you followed his order and decided to move on the next seat beside him but before you could sit you put your pag first on the chair but Kwangmin throw your bag away.

 

 

"What are you doing?!" You said in a shock voice.

 

 

 

"My brother is going to sit there." He said.

 

 

 

You glared to Youngmin and he just avoided your eyes. "Jerk.'' You thought. You walk towards another seat but someone blocks his/her feet so that you could fell. Everybody's laughing including Kwangmin who's laughing there like theres no tomorrow, you keep on biting your lips, afraid to cry in front of everyone else, you look up to see who's the person who block his/her feet so you could fall, and you noticed a girl who has a very hard make-up on. She looks to you with a 'Poor you' look. You tried to stand up but you keep you heads down going to your seat.

 

 

 

Minutes after that tradgic and embbarrasing incident the teacher arrives, "Anneyong Class, I'm Ms. Kim and I'm going to be your home-room teacher from now on." She said. "So class ---" Before she could finish saying what she want to say, a tall guy came into the room breathing heavily.

 

 

 

"Mi..Mianhe for being late sangsengnim.[Teacher?]" He said. Girls gived noises again like what they made awhile ago when the jerk'twins came.

 

 

"Oh, it's okay Zelo, But make sure don't be late again." She said.

 

 

" Ahh , ne !" He bowed and and spotted a chair next to you.

 

 

"Anneyong!" He said to you while taking a seat.

 

 

You bowed your head, but you didn't reply. The teacher starts to call the names of the class then she stopped, "Oh, class I almost forgot, we have a new student. It's Ms. _____ Kwon?" She said, you raise your hands. "Come here and introduce yourself to us." She said. Your being polite then followed what she said and introduce yourself. 

 

 

 

"Anneyong, ________Kwon- imnida." You said.

 

 

"Bwoh?!" Zelo shouted. everyone's attention is on him, he noticed that he made a scene and stands up from his seat and he apologise to the class.

 

 

"You may now go back to your seat Ms. Kwon" She said. she smiled you smiled.

 

 

You got back to your seat and the teacher started writing the schedules on the board and you copied it. You noticed that someones looking at you, you looked back and you saw Kwangmin smirked at you, and Zelo giving you a weird look.

 

 

RING RING RING ! The bell rang and you directly got up on your seat and walked towards your locker before it'll become crowded. Your running so fast that you bumped someone, you apologised without looking at him. "Mianhe." you bowed. and you turned around that made you bump your head towards the locker, he made a shock face and ran to you.

 

 

"Are you okay?" He said.

 

 

"Ahh~ ah, oh! ne. Mianhe" You said while trying to stand up and people started to go out to their classrooms and you ran quickly.

 

 

"Oh! Where is she?" He thought, while forming a smile on is face. "She's weird but cute." He said loud enough to hear the guy behind him.

 

 

"Yah! Who's cute? Me?!" He said while giving him a buing buing look.

 

 

"Stop it! you look ridiculous, Sehun-ah," you said.

 

 

"Where have you been by the way? I've been looking at you.." Sehun pouted.

 

 

"I was just walking through the hallway thats all." He said.

 

 

"Aish~ Let's go to the cafeteria let's eat BACOOONNN!" Sehun said while putting his hands on the air.

 

 

"Yah! want to die?!" He said while clinging his arms on Sehun's neck.

 

 

"Yah! Mianhe, Mianhe, Baekhyunnie! I can't bre..breathe..." He said and Baekhyun let him go.

 

 

"Let's go?" Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Ne! to the canteen cafeteria food !" He said while pointing at the canteen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Mianhe for this chapter ! :( -sobs- I'm so sad =.= I have no poster... :(( Help me ! -pouts-