Gomawo...

I gave my first love to you.

"Oppa..." Nara said when she found out Baekhyun holding her wrist.

 

 

 

"What did you do to her?" He asked the girls, You can see Baekhyun's eyes is full of anger.

 

 

"Nothing Oppa, Just teaching her a lesson." Nara said while bowing her head to Baekhyun.

 

 

"By hitting her?!" Baekhyun asked.

 

 

"It's her fault anyway... Oppa why are you so protective of her?! Can't you see she's a .!?" Nara shouted at Baekhyun.

 

 

Baekhyun slapped Nara's face that made Nara fell into the ground. The other girls were shocked and moved away to Baekhyun not even bothering to help Nara.

 

 

"Don't dare call her a !" Baekhyun said coldly to Nara and to the other girls.

 

 

"Oppa--" Before Nara could say anything Baekhyun stoped her.

 

"And please don't ever call me Oppa, It doesn't suit you." He said then carried Kwon ____ on a bridal style.

 

 

 

Kwon _____ POV

 

 

I waited for the bat to slapped on my face but the bat didn't came, I opened my eys and found Nara on the ground crying and Baekhyun is in front of her? You wanted to listen and watch but your eyes slowly turning fade and you fainted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun carried you on bridal style and rode to his father's hospital. You found yourself lying down on a room, and you found Baekhyun sleeping beside you.

 

 

"Oh, _____-ah, You're awake!" He said while rubbing his eyes.

 

"Why did...Where am I?" you asked him.

 

"Chill, You're in a safe place. this is my father's hospital so don't worry." He said trying to calm you down.

 

"What happened... -- Why did you help me?" You asked.

 

"Nothing... I just found you being bullied by Nara and I helped you." He said.

 

"You shouldn't have helped me... I'm a bad luck. your image will be ruined once they found out you help me." YOu said.

 

"I don't care, I don't care about my image. I only care about good people." He said.

 

"You're not like them?" You asked.

 

"Even I'm an idol it doesn't mean I don't have a heart. I feel hurt too, especially when seeing someone being steped on." He said.

 

 

"Go... Gomawo..." That's all you can say for now... Your tears starts flowing and Baekhyun hugged you and you burried your face on Baekhyun chest. You felt so good on Baekhyun's arms because of his warm chest.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's SMILE :) -Melts-

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

So here's your Baekhyun + You Moment ! :))

 

 

Who wants to help me edit my POSTER? -Puppy Eyes-