What to do?!

I gave my first love to you.

Kwon _____ POV

 

 

You woked up from bed and got washed up and did your daily routines and got to school with you brother Daniel driving you to school. You got to school and walked directly to your class. You sat on your chair and found the 5 empty seat. 'Zelo,Kwangmin'Jerk,Youngmin,Sehun,and Baekhyun is still not here?' you thought.

 

 

"Aish~ The Oppa's are not going to school today. I even spend almost an hour putting my false lashes on." She pouted, and you recognise her as the girl who always Block your feet.

 

"Gwenchana, Nara, I know that your hard work will surely work!" The girl with short hair encouraged her.

 

 

 

'So she's Nara.' You thought.

 

 

"Babo! I know It'll work. I have charms you know..." she said with a flirty voice that gaved you goose bumps all over your body.

 

 

'No Zelo? Wish me luck. But it's much better this way because Kwangmin's not here. Keke' You thought and giggled softly.

 

 

"What are you laughing at?" Nara asked you.

 

 

"Oh, Nothing.." You said.

 

 

"Tsk. We know your happy because Kwangmin Oppa's not here.!" She shouted at you. Ms. Kim has arrived and scolded Nara for being noisy in the class.

 

 

 

Nara's POV

 

 

That , Kwon____.! I'm going to make you pay for this! not only for me but your going to pay for what you did to Kwangmin Oppa. And by making Zelo, Sehun , and Baekhyun Oppa hate me. I'm sure this is not your lucky year. -She smirked at you-

 

 

 

 

 

Class ended peacefully and smoothly, and it's already lunch time. Since you have no friends except Zelo you decided to eat on a safety spot. 'Rooftop' You thought.

 

 

 

Before you go to the rooftop you go to your locker to get something, when you opened your locker's door a paper fell. You Read the letter. 'Kwon____, Meet me at the rooftop this lunch time. ~You know who I am.' You read. "What kind of letter is this?" You said.

 

 

 

You got to the rooftop and opened the door. "Anneyong?" You shouted.

 

 

"Anneyong." A girl said to you and you turned your head around and saw Nara with her 2 followers.

 

 

"Why did you asked me to come up here?" You asked.

 

 

"Shut up, Don't act all innocent with me. You know the REASONS." She said.

 

 

"REASONS?" You asked.

 

 

"Ne, Wanna know what are the reasons.?" Nara said to you.

 

 

"Whatt-- are the reasons?" You asked.

 

"Tsk. FIRST- For embarrassing Kwangmin. SECOND- For stealing Zelo Oppa to us. THIRD- For making Sehun and Baekhyun Oppa hate me. and FOURTH- For existing and coming to this school and ruining everything!" She shouted at you that made you a little scared.

 

"What are you going to do to me?" YOu asked.

 

 

"Hmm... Lime, give me the bat." She said. The girl whom she called 'Lime' gave her the bat. You got shocked seeing Nara with a bat.

 

 

"What are you going to do?" You asked while backing and distancing to Nara and the girls.

 

 

"Are you blind? or your just stupid? Of course I'm going to punch you by this to death.!" She shouted at you.

 

 

"Noo -- Please don't!" You said, begging for her. Hoping that she'll feel bad and won't hurt you. But her heart is hard as rock.

 

 

"Tsk. Lime, Franz hold this tightly." She ordered the girls and they held your wrist.

 

 

Nara began hitting your body with the bat, starting with your tummy.

 

 

You felt so hurt and bruised. You can't help but to cry. You cried and cried... You can't shout as Nara hitting you continously. She continued hitting you and hitting you as you can't even feel the pain anymore because your whole body is in pain. You tried to stand-up and you successfully stood up.

 

 

"Where are you going? were not done yet." She said while holding your hair.

 

 

She ready her hands into a position, that she'll hit you on your head. You closed your eyes and thought 'I guessed this is the end.' But the bat didn't slam to your head. You opened your eyes and found Baekhyun holding Nara's wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Anneyong Readers sorry for my boring Chapter =.=

 

 

I still don't have a poster. Who wants to help me ? -Puppy Eyes-