Trip to Jeju Part 1 (He's a Jerk')

I gave my first love to you.

Today is Wednesday, you packed all your things and washed up and fixed yourself, you ate your breakfast and Daniel drove you to school. You arrived to your school and everyone has been lining up waiting for the bus to park and hop in. Zelo waved at you when he saw you and you waved back.

 

 

 

"Anneyong! Shorty! ~" He teased and hugged you.

 

 

"Aish~ Shut up." You snapped him back.

 

"Wae? I'm just having fun." Zelo said while pouting. He noticed that your sweating a lot like a pig.

 

"Yah~ Are you sick or something?" He asked while feeling your head.

 

"I'm alright, I'm just... 'gulped' Nervous." You said.

 

"You? Wae?" He asked. but before you could reply he said. "Ahh! I know, You're nervous because you're sitting next to your worst enemy, Am I right?" He asked and you nodded in response.

 

 

 

 

"Class here comes the bus. I hope we can travel safely. Class A Fighting?" Ms. Kim said as she looked at the direction where a bus parked in front of our school gate.

 

"FIGHTING!~" Everyone shouted with joy and excitement except you.

 

 

 

 

 

Ms. Kim arranged you into your seat. You seated on the 2nd to the last row. You sat quietly at your seat and glanced at Zelo who sat behind you with Baekhyun, You stared at Baekhyun while he was staring at the window mysteriously while Zelo keeps on tapping his hand to the beat of his music (He's wearing a headphone.) Baekhyun and your eyes met and you looked away as you saw his dark,cold-mysterious eyes. You glanced at the seat next to you but Kwangmin hasn't arrived yet, and the same with Youngmin.

 

 

 

"Okay, so class. Are we all complete?" Ms. Kim said and Sehun complained. "Umm, Ms. Kim Youngmin hasn'y arrived yet." Sehun said. "Same with Kwangmin." You said irritatingly. "Umm... So I guess you two will be the pair." Ms. Kim said.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

YES ! I'm saved ! Gomawo you Kwangmin'Jerk! MWAHAHAHA -Evil laugh-

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I don't know why but I blushed when Ms. Kim said that me and ______ is going to be a pair now.

 

 

 

You smiled secretely but that smile faded when you saw Kwangmin with his brother Youngmin, panthing heavily. "Mianhe Ms. Kim were late." Kwangmin said and bowed. Youngmin did the same.

 

"Gwenchana. Sit now next to your pair." Ms. Kim said. Kwangmin glanced at you and smirked at you while coming closer to your direction. You sighed heavily. and ignored his death glares while putting your earphones on your earhole.

 

 

 

While traveling you fell asleep in Kwangmin's arms. But the more confusing is he didn't even bother to wake you up and let you sleep in his shoulder.

 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

I fell asleep when I felt some light-heaviness on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw an angel-- opps! no, ______-ah, sleeping on my shoulder. I wanted to wake her up, afraid if she drools on my shoulder but instead of waking her up. I pulled her closer so she can be placed on my shoulder comfortably. Eveyone is asleep so no one will see. *he thought*

 

 

 

 

You woked up and found yourself sleeping on Kwangmin's shoulder *this time he's not wrapping his hands on your shoulder. He is awake now.*

 

 

"Oh! Mian." You said.

 

"Gwenchana. You slept on my shoulders, now wipe it off." He ordered you.

 

"BWOH?!" You asked in confusion.

 

"Because you drooled." He said while giving you a 'Do neat girls even drool?' look.

 

You looked on his shoulder but you didn't drool at all.

 

 

"Yah!~ Kwangmin-ah! I didn't drool on you!" You said while slapping his shoulder lightly.

 

"Tss.. Reasons" Be blurted out. "You even snore when you sleep." He said.

 

"Yah~ I don't snore!." You said while continuing slapping his shoulder but he didn't mind.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

What's wrong with him? I even slapped his shoulders over a hundred times but he never showed any angry emotions. Instead he looked so red-pink somelike that. *you thought*

 

 

 

"Urghhh... I give up!" You said pouting.

 

"Wae?" He said while looking directly into your eyes. you blushed.

 

"Umm.. Because... YOU'RE A JERK!." You said sticking your tongue out to him while turing your back at him to watch the beautiful mountains outside the bus'window.

 

 

"BWOH?!" He said but this time it was calm.

 

"Nothing" You replied. He puzzled. You continued looking outside while he got annoyed and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Yes ! As you noticed I really love Baekhyun. Keke ~ HAPPY #22th BIRTHDAY BYUN BAEKHYUN ! :))) <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

So Here's the next chappieee ! :))

 

Happy Birthday my Baekhyunniee ! :3

 

 

More Kwangmin and You moments next chapter.

 

I'm going to update soon. PROMISE.

 

this is the only chapter I can write today cuz' my eyes are giving up. O.o