Healed :)

I gave my first love to you.

2 weeks has passed and you are already healed and you can go to school right now. Baekhyun is already your study-buddy but you still missed your ABNORMAL'GUYBESTFRIEND Zelo. You got home and rest because tomorrow your going to school again.

 

 

 

"Little sis~" You woke up finding Daniel serving you a breakfast on your bed.

 

 

"Oppa~ Breakfast on bed?" You asked.

 

"Hmm... You always wanted to eat breakfast on bed when you were little right?" Daniel asked you.

 

"But I thought you said it's only being served to a princess?" You asked.

 

 

"Keke~ Anio, I just wanted to make such a memorable memory with my sister for me." Your brother Daniel said.

 

"Kekeke~ Gomawo Oppa!" You said hugging him tight.

 

"I'm sorry sis, I'm not there to protect you." He said hugging you back.

 

"Oppa, It's not you fault." You replied and you saw his teary eyes.

 

"Oppa! Why are you crying?" You asked him.

 

"I don't know sis, I'm just worried. I'm supposed to be your big brother but I can't protect you." He said while wiping his tears.

 

"kekeke~ Look at you Oppa!, You look like an Umma. Keke~ You being here Oppa is enough." You said.

 

"I know sis..." Daniel said. "I shouls leave this here. I'm going to get washed, you too get ready to school," He said while tapping your head.

 

"Ne, Oppa." You replied.

 

 

 

You ate your breakfast, wahed up, fixed your self, and drove to school with your Brother Daniel. And you arrived to school. You directly go to your class. You found Kwangmin on his seat, When he saw you his face brighten up that made you feel weird. You sat on your chair and found Zelo catching his breath and hugged you. You blushed.

 

 

"Zelo Oppa." You said . "I can't...br..breath." You said to Zelo.

 

"Oh, Mianhe..." He said while letting you go. "Where have you been? Do you know how much worried I am? Do you know that I...I" Zelo said while having a 'should I tell her' look.

 

"What? I?" You asked Zelo.

 

"I hate you for being absent !" He said while seating on his chair. You giggled at his childiness even though it doesn't suit him for his height.

 

 

Ms. Kim has arrived and had an ANNOUNCEMENT.

 

 

"Anneyong Class, I have an announcement to say, tomorrow packed all these things that I'm going to list on the board. This wednesday were going to have a trip. Trip to Jeju. I will assign pairings. I will assign the person who's going to sit with you on the bus from going to Jeju. I'm going to assign who's going to sit with you on the bus from going back here. And I'm going assign who's your partner on the mountain somelike test." Ms. Kim Announced. Everyone is excited but only Youngmin,Kwangmin,Baekhyun,Sehun, and Zelo who you can't read their mind by their faces.

 

 

So class here's the pairings.

 

"Nara your going to sit with Jung in going to Jeju." Ms. Kim said to nara. "BWOH?!" Nara said and made an 'Eiw a nerd, seriously?' look.

 

"Zelo and Baekhyun." "Sehun and Youngmin." "Kwon____... and KWANGMIN."

 

 

"BWOH?!" You shouted.

 

"Why Ms. Kwon is there any problem?" Ms. Kim asked and you shook your head.

 

"So Is the pairings all good?" Ms. Kim ask and everyone nodded except you.

 

 

 

Your POV

 

 

Gosh! Why him? I'm sure he's going to bully or do prranks at me again. Aish~ I'm going to kill my self. =.=

 

 

 

"_____Ah? Gwenchana?" Zelo ask while he waved his hands on your face.

 

 

"Ahh, ne." You replied and faked a smile.

 

"Don't worry. I'm in sitting in the back of you so don't worry." Zelo cheered you up, You blushed.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do You think Zelo's being a good bestfriend here? Keke ~ So wanna know what's your history with Zelo? Click Next :)

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Who wants to help me with my POSTER? -Pouts-

 

Guess none. =.=