Coffee ^_^

I gave my first love to you.

You were walking to the cafeteria and you don't feel like eating so you just brought Coffee since you're still sleepy because you just got back last night, You drank your coffee and you walked towards the exit. When the girl with hard makeup again blocked her feet that made you spilled your coffee, and more tradgic is Kwangmin and Youngmin is infront of you and you spilled your coffee all over Kwangmin chest (Since your short) and shoes.

 

 

 

"Aishhh ~ You clumsy!" He said.

 

 

 

"OMO! Mian, Mainhe" You said. "God, More trouble?" You thought.

 

 

 

"OMO! Oppa ! look at your uniform! It's all wet and dirty!" The girl who blocked her feet to you said innocently.

 

 

 

"Mian, I didn't mean to..." That's all you can say. Everyone's attention is on you and Kwangmin.

 

 

 

"Are you really sorry?" He asked.

 

 

"Ne, I'll do anything to make you forgive me." You said. you hand him your handkerchief but he refused.

 

 

"It's okay," He said. 'Thank God!' You thought. "It's okay, don't clean it with your rough handkerchief." He said that made you confused.

 

 

"What do you---" He cutted you off. " it !" He ordered you. "BWOH?!?!" You shouted.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Zelo is walking towards the door and he noticed why everones circling around that table he looked up and he saw a guy ang a girl fighting... He spotted Kwangmin and he tried to see your face but theres so many people circling around the seat.

 

 

"Are you deaf? I said it!" He ordered. "Anio!" You said.

 

 

 

"You want to kicked out on this school?" He said.

 

 

You bowed down and move your face closer to his face and in his shocked instead of his shoes you stand up and punched him in the face.

 

 

"Don't scare me with your childish pranks!" You said.

 

 

 

"What the fu-- Why did you do that?!" He shouted at you.

 

 

"I did it because I hate you! You brat! You acted all innocent but You are an evil! You never care on other peoples feelings!" You shouted at him.

 

 

Before he could say anything more hurtful Youngmin stopped him, "Bro, Stop right now." He stopped his brother.

 

 

Everyone in the cafeteria is shocked, no one has ever made the Kingka's embarrased. People is giving you a death glare especially the girls, and whom they call Kwangmin's Worshipper. Kwangmin walked out with his brother. The girl with a heavy make up on walked to you.

 

 

"Yah! how dare you embarrass our Kwangminnie?!" She said angrily.

 

 

"He was the one who started it first." You replied.

 

 

She smirked at you. "You from planet nowhere! Please know your place." She warned you.

 

 

"I know my place, and in the first place, we're all equal here, were still a student in this school, even though your a kingka, or an idol. And I do believe that I'm acting like a student here and they are the one who's acting like they own the world." You said bravely not even feeling a bit scared.

 

 

The students are so shocked about what did you said and The girl is speechless.

 

"You !" That's all she can say, and she ready her hands to slap you, you waited for the slap to arrive but no slap, you opened your eyes and found a tall, very tall guy holding the girl's wrist.

 

 

"Opp--Oppa!" SShe said with her cute voice,

 

 

"What do you think your doing?" He said in a cold tone.

 

 

"Shee-- She ..." She was cut off by the guy,

 

 

"I don't like bullies do you know that." He said.

 

 

 

"Mian, Oppa. But she's the one who started embarrassing Kwangmin Oppa." She said while acting all innocent.

 

 

 

"No, she didn't" The guy said while butting in.

 

 

"Baekhyun Oppa..." She said with a innocent voice.

 

 

"We saw that girl blocked her feet that make that girl fell." The other guy with Baekhyun said.

 

 

"Sehun Oppa..." She said.

 

 

"So I think this is all this girl's fault." Zelo said while giving her a smirk.

 

 

Zelo grabbed your hands that made everyone shocked, he dragged you on the abandoned garden.

 

 

"What the?!?" You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Mainhe, for my poor updates :(( I'm trying my best! :(

-sobs- I don't have a poster yet =.=