Pikachu ^_^ Part 2

I gave my first love to you.

It's already lunch time but Kwangmin didn't go in the class. You glanced at Youngmin he's just daydreaming. You told Zelo that you can't eat with him because you don't feel eating today, he became suspicious but he agreed anyway. You walked to the canteen to see if Kwangmin is in there, but no sign of him. You walked to the gym but it's the same, Kwangmin's not there. You got tired and decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air. When you opened the rooftop's door you found a back image of a guy, he's tall, he got a dark-brown hair just like Kwangmin's. You got closer to him and piricked his shoulder. and BOOM! He's really Kwangmin.

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" He asked coldly.

 

"IDK. I just wanted to have some fresh air. Why are you here?" You asked him back.

 

"Same." He said but it's more cold this time.

 

 

 

 

 

There was a awkward silent in you two. You wanted to break the silence so you talked.

 

 

"So...Do You really like Pikachu?" You asked him. He gave you a -Owl Eyes-.

 

 

"No." He said with a gulp. "Why do you say that I like that alien.?" He asked. His face is red as cherry. You giggled. He made a 'Whhat?' Look.

 

 

"I know, You like Pikachu. Keke ~ Don't worry. me myself like him too." You said while patting his back.

 

"Oh, So you've heard huh?" He replied with a grin on his face.

 

"Yeah. Keke ~ Youngmin's voice is so loud enough for me to hear." You replied with a giggle.

 

"So, Why do you like Pikachu?" Kwangmin asked.

 

"Hmm, He's cute. I like him." You replied while puffing your cheeks out.

 

"So, What about you why do you like him?" You asked.

 

"I don't know. Maybe because he's cute. But I can feel that there's much more reason thatn that." He replied. His eyes soften. It's no longer the cold, and immature Kwangmin you knew. It's the real him.

 

 

 

 

AWKWARD SILENCE ~~~~

 

 

 

 

"Umm,... I'm just going to say this once. Okay?" He said breaking the silence.

 

"Umm, Ok.?" You said.

 

"I'mgoingtobenicetoyoufromnowon." He said.

 

"What? Talk clearly and slowly." You demanded.

 

"No. Like I said. I'm just going to say it once." He said while sticking his toungue out.

 

"Tss. I didn't understand a thing..." You said with a quite grin on your face.

 

He walked closely to you that made you walk back and gulp. "I said... I'm going to be nice to you from now on..." He said.

 

"What?" You gulped in shock. You made an Owl Eyes.

 

"Are you deaf? I said Let's be friends." He said.

 

 

You stayed on your position. While he walked to the door and leaved you still dumbfounded. You keeped blinking and you even pinched your face, to know if you're just dreaming or not. But you're not dreaming. A smile printed on your face.

 

 

 

---

 

 

KRIINGGGG ! (Bell Rings)

 

 

You hurriedly ran downstairs because it's time for your english class. YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT. You felt happiness everywhere. You don't know why, but everything just feels right when Kwangmin's being nice to you.

 

 

 

Goo Hana's POV

 

 

Why am I like this? It's like I won a million won for being KWangmin's friend. Urgh~ Do I like him? Nah~ HIM? He's a jerk. tsk.tsk. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Keke ~ Sorry for this chapiiee :(( -sobs- Keke ~ ^^ Going to post my ugly selca next chapiee ! LIKE I PROMISED. :) Gomawo Readers! Subscribers! Commenters ! -Bow 180d- Throw KISSES. Keke ~ I'm weird. -.-