Trip to Jeju Part 2 - Survival Game

I gave my first love to you.

4 hours has passed and we arrived safely to Jeju. Kwangmin is the first one who got off the bus. You glanced at Zelo and saw him smile at you, then you glanced at Baekhyun, you stared at his dark-brown eyes. Baekhyun gave you a 'what the hell' look and you snap out of your head and got off the bus.

 

 

"_____-Ah! " Zelo said while getting off the bus.

 

"Oh, Zelo-Ah, Waeyo?" You said while holding tight at the sling of your big camping bag.

 

"Nothing.. Just wanted to catch up to you," He said while rubbing the back of his neck, nervously.

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin saw what happened between you and Zelo. he smirked 'He likes _____ huh?' He asked his self. 'Ania, Like I care anyways. tsk.' He said back to himself.

 

 

You arrived at the villa you're going to stay at. You put your things on your room.

 

 

"Ok class, So were going to have a game today, so prepare everything and don't bring useless things." Ms. Kim announced.

 

 

You bringed food, CHECK!, Phone, CHECK!, Flashlight, CHECK, Extra shirt, CHECK, Personal things, CHECK!

 

 

You along with the students gathered at the 'Forest-type of place'

 

 

"So, I'm sure you're all wondering why were here, right?" Ms Kim said and everyone agreed.

 

 

"We're here to play a survival game. I'm going to group you by 2. A male and a female. So whenever who's your partner, accept him/her so you will succeed at the game. Don't worry you won't get lost.There's a flag in every color for clue. So I'm going to announced the pairs." Ms. Kim said and everyone nodded.

 

 

"Baekhyun and Youngmin.= YELLOW" "Zelo and Sehun.= RED" "Kwangmin and ________.= BLUE" Ms. Kim said.

 

 

"BWOH?!" You and Kwangmin said in unison.

 

"Wae? Is there any problem?" Ms. Kim asked.

 

"Nothing but it's just, Why is everyone's partner change while us,?" You said.

 

"Umm, the girls and boys in this class are not equal so please, like I said. If you want to survive at this game Accept and cooperate with your partner. You will not only learn about how to survive but you will also learn COOPERATION." Ms Kim said. Everyone whines and complains about them being tired.

 

 

"Did I forgot to say the consequence to the last 3 pairs who's going to come back last?" Ms. Kim said and everyone paused. "The last 3 pairs that will not come in time will not eat meat. While the others who arrived on time will eat dinner passionately because of their VICTORY." Ms. Kim said.

 

 

"So Fighting and good luck!" Ms. Kim said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I wonder what will happen to you and Kwangmin next chapter? Keke ~ ^^

 

Kwangmin is so Handsome right ? Keke ~ -Meltss-