BWOH?!

I gave my first love to you.

Baekhyun's POV

 

 

Now it's lunch time. Time to tell Kwangmin what happened to _____-ah.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kwangmin, Can I talk to you for a minute?" Baekhyun asked Kwangmin as he walked out the door.

 

 

"What for?" Kwangmin asked Baekhyun.

 

 

"Some things... Let's not talk here.. Let's talk on the rooftop." Baekhyun said with a calm-voice.

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin followed Baekhyun to the rooftop.

 

 

When they both land their foot on the rooftop Kwangmin received a punch coming from Baekhyun.

 

 

"What the fu--.!" Kwangmin said.

 

"Wanna know what's that for?" Baekhyun asked Kwangmin.

 

 

"What the fu-- is that for?!" Kwangmin asked.

 

 

"That punch is for ____-Ah." Baekhyun replied in a cold tune.

 

 

"_____-Ah? What's the connection?" He said then smirked.

 

 

Baekhyun again punched Kwangmin that made Kwangmin nose bleeds.

 

 

"Do you know what did that Nara did to her?!" Baekhyun shouted at Kwangmin.

 

"What?! Nara?" Kwangmin asked in a confused tone.

 

 

"Don't act all innocent with me, I know Nara would'nt bully ____-Ah if you haven't told them to do so!" Baekhyun said angrily.

 

"What are you talking about? What happened to ____-Ah?" He asked.

 

 

"You punk! Do you know that she's in pain right now because of you!" Baekhyun shouted at Kwangmin angrily.

 

 

"BWOH?!" That's the only word that came out on Kwangmin's mouth.

 

"They bullied her physically. If I haven't seen her got beaten up by Nara, maybe she's already dead right now. She's experiencing a lot of pain right now and that's all... THANKS TO YOU." Baekhyun said as he leaved Kwangmin dumbfounded.

 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

______-Ah, got beaten up by Nara?! I can feel my whole body boiling. That . She has no right to hurt her.

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin texted Nara and her 2 girls, "Nara-ah, Meet me on the rooftop right now. ~Kwangmin"

 

 

Nara got excited because it's her first time to receive a text from Kwangmin, She and the girls got to the rooftop. There she found a prince-like back image of Kwangmin.

 

 

"Kwangmin Oppa !" She said as she back hugged Kwangmin. Kwangmin removed her hands on his waist rougly.

 

"Oppa?!" Nara asked Kwangmin innocently.

 

"Don't act all innocent with me you , I know what you did to _____-Ah!" Kwangmin shouted at Nara.

 

"Oppa!~ She's the one who started it. She's the one who started hurting your image. I'm just trying to protect you." Nara said as she act innocent.

 

 

"Shut the fu-- up! Playing inncocent won't work on me... You're not only a but your also a LIAR." Kwangmin said as he punched Nara's face.

 

 

 

"Hurt her again and your dead." He warned Nara then walked out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

Why did I got so angry at Nara? Why did I care about ____? What's happening to me? I feel weird. Or I just feel pity on her?

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

DON'T MESS WITH _________. OR YOU'LL RECEIVE SOME BRUISES ON YOUR FACE.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Anneyong Readers ! ~

 

 

Did you enjoy my story so far? Guess not :(

 

Kekeke ~ I'm still craving for my poster.

 

 

HELP ME WITH MY POSTER PLEASE? -Puppy Eyes-