Bestfriends Reunited *_*

I gave my first love to you.

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

 

That girl! ,She dares to punch me in the face!, I can't believe she punched my precious face. I won't let her get away with this... -Evil smile- Get ready to your worst year ever, KWON ______.

 

 

 

 

Next Day...

 

 

 

 

Kwon ______ POV

 

 

 

I woke up because of my alarm, I checked at the time and it's almost 5:20 am. I get off my bed and ran directly to the bathroom. I wear my Uniform and brushed my hair after geting washed. I eated my breakfast prepared by Daniel, and got to school while Daniel is giving me a ride to school. I got to class and since Ms. Kim is not yet here I sat on my chair and listen to music, After I knew about Zelo being on the boy-group named "B.A.P" I directly downloaded their song into my mp3 and loved the song. I was humming the song when Zelo arrived. He waved at me and got to his chair which is next to mine.

 

 

"Anneyong! My Girl... Friend.!" He said while waving his hands to your face.

 

"Oh, Anneyong Zelo-ah," You replied.

 

"Aish~ Zelo-AH?! You should call me Oppa." He suggested.

 

"Why would I? I never call you Oppa before." You said while smirking at him.

 

"Hmm... Maybe because I'm older than you a year, and your SHORTER than me. Oh, not just short VERY SHORTT." He teased you.

 

"Aish~ It's better than having an ABNORMAL HEIGHT like you." You teased back while sticking your tongue out.

 

"Aish~ You brat! Just call me Oppa or I'll cry." He said while doing his weird aegyo.

 

"Fine!, but please stop doing aegyo, it doesn't suit you well." You teased.

 

"YAY!" He cheered.

 

"Tsk. Weirdo." You whispered but he heard you.

 

"What did you just said?" He said while getting closer to your face.

 

"Nothhingg--" You said while avoiding his eyes. You blushed.

 

"Tsk. You like me." He said loud enough for you to hear.

 

"What did you said? I Like You?! Dream Much?!" You .

 

"Wae? You don't like me? I believed that no one will unlike this guy." He said pointing to his self.

 

"No one will unlike this guy because he's handsome,cute,and SPECIAL. Most of the girls in this school wanted me to be their boyfriend, and it's imposible if your not one of them." He said.

 

"Hmm... For your information, I don't see you as someone special, Maybe for them because they know you as an idol, but me? I know you as Choi Jung Hong not Zelo and I see you as my bestfriend not an idol." You said.

 

"Oh, Chinja? Arraseo." He said.

 

 

 

 

Ms. Kim has arrived and discussed the different types of Notes, you and Zelo along with the other students listened to Ms. Kim's discussion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Anneyong Readers ! ~ I'm still upset about not having a poster for my fan fic. =.= Help ! :((