Trip to Jeju Part 4

I gave my first love to you.

 

 

This is Goo Hana.(You) This is your outfit during the game :) Keke ~ ^^ She's my favorite Ulzzang, I knew her from Ulzzang Shidae. She's pretty,cute, and bubbly. And she has a funny personality, She's my bias. Keke ~ ^^ She's Hong Young Gi. She's short like me. :) Her height is 146 cm. but she said that she grows into 146 to 148 cm. :)

 

 

 


 

 

 

Trip to Jeju - "Trouble Maker."

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

You and Kwangmin already found 6 flags, You were walking behind Kwangmin. While Kwangmin is busy looking around to the every corner to find the 4 remaining flags,

 

 

 

"Oh~ Flag!!!" You shouted at Kwangmin while pointing to the tree.

 

 

"Get it yourself." Kwangmin said teasingly while walking away. You smirked at him then glanced at the tree.

 

 

"Oh, Ottokhe. How can I reach this thing?" You said pouting.

 

 

"The tree isn't that high much, but since my height. Urghh. That jerk. He knows I can't reach this, but he choses to make me get it myself." You said while giving Kwangmin's Back a death glare.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

 

 

I was walking when I realize something, I glanced at my back but I didn't saw Hana. I thought she already got the flag from the tree. Aw, PABOYA the flag is on the top of the tree?! How could I just let her do it by herself. PABO Kwangmin-ah. Should I help her?... Ofcourse you should you PABO. Tsk. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You tried to get it. You climed on the top of the tree. After a couple of minutes of struggling. You finally got in the top. You reached for the flag, After struggling for the second time, You finally reached it. You cheered. You saw Kwangmin under the tree, looking at you. You smiled at him because of your success.

 

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah!!!!" You shouted. You cheered.

 

 

"Yah, Stop your immature act and get down here, right now." He demanded.

 

 

"Tss. Jerk." You said while getting down to the tree, The 2nd branch you're supposed to step on got broke.

 

 

"Ahhhh!" You shouted while closing your eyes and covering your head with your small hands. You are on the ground, You felt the hard ground, You didn't feel any pain at all, you got shocked when you felt hands around your waist. You opened your eyes and found yourself on the top of Kwangmin.

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah." You said, You're face and his face are just 3 inches away. You got up on Kwangmin's top, and sat on the ground.

 

 

"Gwenchana?" Kwangmin said. "Did you get hurt?" He said while holding your shoulders, You can see Kwangmin's worried eyes.

 

 

 

 

"I'm alright Kwangmin-ah." You said. You looked at him, then you spotted Kwangmin's Arms is bleeding.

 

 

"Oh, Kwangmin-ah. You're arms!" You said.

 

 

"Oh, It's nothing. The important thing is you didn't get hurt." He said smiling.

 

 

"Kwangmin-ah. Gomawo." You said, your tears flew on your cheeks.

 

 

"It's nothing." He said while wiping your tears with his thumb.

 

 

"Anio, I should be. Because of me you got hurt." You said while not being able to stop your tears.

 

 

"Like I said, I'm okay. There's nothing to be worried about." He said. He pulled you for a hug. You and Kwangmin stayed like that for 5 minutes.

 

 

"Let's go." Kwangmin said while getting up. He reached for your hands and you walked together.

 

 

 

It's already 5:45 pm when you completed the flags. You and Kwangmin walked to the end place. You and Kwangmin got the 8th place.

 

 

 

 

 

"OPPPAAAAA!!!!!" Nara shouted when she saw Kwangmin's arm bleeding.

 

 

"Oh, Mr. Jo. What happened?" Ms. Kim asked.

 

 

"It's my own---" Kwangmin said but you cut him off.

 

 

 

"No, Maam. It's my fault for being clumsy. Mian." You said cutting him off.

 

 

"It's alright, next time you should be more careful Ms. Goo Arraseo? Now, you should take your partner to the Ms. Kwon so that his cut won't get infected." Ms. Kim said and you nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Ms. Kwon cleaned Kwangmin's cut and wrapped it with bandage. You got to the dining to eat the dinner. You and Kwangmin didn't said anything during dinner.

 

 

 

 

Goo Hana's POV

 

 

Why is Kwangmin being nice to me? Did I just saw his soft side again? I'm so thankful to him though. ~End~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

How's this chappiiee? Boring? Too Boring? Keke ~ Needs Improvement. I'm trying ok?

 

I need POSTERRRR !! :((((

 

 

Gomawo for reading, This is the only chapter for today. Keke ~ ^^

 

 

I'm so short and I'm proud of it !! ^^ BOOMSHAKALASHAKALA!