New Everything ~

I gave my first love to you.

Next morning after you came to Korea, you had a jet lag you sleep there soundly, Sound coming from your clock breaks your peaceful beauty sleep you checked the time and it's already 5:00 am. Your head seems to be more heavier and you closed your eyes a little bit and found your brother coming in your room.

 

 

"______-Ah, Wake up already little sis ! You have class." Daniel said to me while shaking my body so I could wake-up.

 

 

"Oppa, 5 more minutes please?" You said while covering your face with your blanket.

 

 

"Nope sis! it's already 6 am and your still on bed. hurry up and change." Your brother scolded you.

 

 

You realize that it's already 6 and class starts at 7:30. You jumped off the bed and ran directly to the bathroom you fixed your self, and did your daily routine and eat your breakfast then rode to school, with Daniel giving you a ride.

 

 

You got to school and waved goodbye to your brother then walk directly to the Principals Office, You observed every corner of the school, "Everything around me is new." You said and sighed as you open the door towards the Office. You waited for your turn to get your schedule and you got it. "Hmmm...." You said while holding your chin. "7:30-8:00 -- HOMEROOM." You whispered. "I'm on Class A" You sighed and walk around to find your classroom, 5 minutes of walking and you found your section, you sighed and went directly inside. You sat on the 2nd to the last row near the window, your teacher hasn't arrived yet, you took out your phone and inserted earphones to it then you put it on your ears. As you we're listening to your music 2 guys with good looks walks towards your classroom, Girls started to squeal like fangirls. "What's with these people?" You thought, you can't stop yourself at looking at those guys weirdly and the other guy caught you staring at them and you gave him a 'Smirk' on your face. "What a jerk" You thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Sorry for my bad english, english is not my first language though :)

 

And Sorry for my bad chapter :(( -sobs- I'm trying my best to update a good chapter on this fanfic. :)

 

Keep Reading ! ~Ppyong!;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I HAVE NO POSTER ON THIS FIC! :(( -Sobs- I'M SO SAD :(( PLEASE HELP ME EDIT MY POSTER :(( -Puppy Eyes-