Eavesdropping, First Day

Defying The Odds

Helen couldn't sleep. She's back in Japan,resting. It's three am on the clock, she'll leave the house in two hours.  She was wearing a soft white t-shirt, shorts meant for jogging, barefoot on the carpeted airconditioned house, holding her phone and trying to do something with the two hours left.  An idea popped into her mind, go for  a walk or a stroll. She got her ankle-high socks and her rubber shoes and went out.

The weather was hot and dry, just like the feelings rolled into her life and setting up Ceci. But as for the moment, she wanted to have a relaxed mind and a Helen prepared for the possible tendencies in the taping. Helen, growing up was treated like a princess, her parents were rich and she was just their only child. All the things she wanted in life was there, smiling, wanting to grab her hand. But not all things were very pretty for her, as well as making her life very miserable, bullied gave some names and led a life of luxury, splendor and loneliness. The only thing exciting on her life was going back to Korea to attend a hip-hop summer class. She met Myeonghee and Sunjung there and KASAI was formed, out of their love for hip hop music and the only way to get out of a life not well spent. She was walking to the park and gave her a breathtaking view of Tokyo skyline. Wearing no make-up and no clothes made from designer brands, it was Helen-no, Haju all alone and no breath.

She went to the nearest convience store, grabbed some food and Pocari Sweat and walked still to the cold pavements on Tokyo, when a couple struck her eye. She's seen them before. 

"Don't go, please, I'm begging you. I'm sorry." A girl voice said, and that voice is familiar.

"You're making me a fool, I've given you everything, and all of a sudden, I see you with this stupid guy! I'm not stupid!"

Helen took a few steps back. I've shouldn't got there, I'm eavesdropping. She rode the first taxi to her house, shaking herself. I've shouldn't saw that.


Helen grabbed a suitcase at around 4:15 am, getting ready for the first day. She knew inside her that Ceci was jealous and she couldn't blame anyone but herself.  She always loves trouble, but it takes a 360-turn in her thus making Ceci or other people fall for it.  It was just like that, trouble comes and goes, but somehow loosens and strikes again.  Things for a three day taping. Everything was in a swift, when she heard shuffling and some ringtone blasting from the next room. It was Ceci. 

"What are you doing?" Ceci asked the younger, who was ignoring her statement, thus still packing.

"Packing for the taping, duh?"

"You must be excited." Ceci said blankly, as Helen grabs another bag and stuffs more things.

Helen took time to look back to her unnie. She was tired, shocked and anxious. She didn't want to answer back, so she silently got her bags and texted Takahisa.

"Yeah, I am excited. Very." Helen replied with a blank face. Ceci helped her get ready and after a few more minutes, Helen got her two bags and Ceci helped her get those down the lobby of their apartment.

Takahisa was waiting at the lobby, she helped Helen with her things and went out.

"Enjoy dongsaeng~~" Ceci gave her a hug and Helen looked surprised. Helen smiled faintly and got out of the apartment lobby. A van was waiting outside the building, and the driver helped them with her things. Helen looked sad today, Takahisa noticed as Helen boarded the van. What happened? Did she break-up with her boyfrien-she never had a boyfriend.  Helen looked at Takahisa blankly as she  closed the door  and they started their journey. 

6:15 am. Helen asked Takahisa, "Shuichi."

"Woah. You call me that when you're not okay. What is your problem?"

"I'm hungry."

The driver pulled to a gas station with food stalls. Takahisa grabbed her wallet and gave Helen a jacket, hat and a face mask to cover herself up.

"Sheez, just let me get out with the jacket."

Takahisa rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Helen grabbed the jacket and her wallet and her HTC One, a gift from a rich fan. She took a picture of herself and tweeted on her instagram and twitter;

@hahahaHAJU On the way to the set of Watashi tachi  issho ni naru! Good day to all!

(PS. Read Helen's twitter and instragram username as if you're going to sneeze)

Helen smiled. 

"Thank God you're back on track." Takahisa smiled.

"It only took a picture, sheeze" Helen said, tucking the phone on her pocket. She went to the Starbucks and ordered a Venti Cappucino, 3 Belgian Waffles, and two banoffee pies.

She got into the car fast and Takahisa came back with her food as well,and continue the travel to Kanagawa, the location of Aokigahara, one of the famous travel spots for tourists, and a very good location for the first 15 minutes of the movie.  That morning, there were a few cars, so the travel time went shorter as predicted. Helen ate all of the food within 45 minutes.


They pulled on a open field. Tents are on the area, cameramen where everywhere. PDs were all over, screaming to people. A guy so tall came to Helen and shook her hand.

"You almost reached me." Yunho said.

"We're just on the right track. Both of us are 5"9." Helen shook his hand.

"Ceci as well?"

"We don't usually wear high heels. We look like giants." Helen jested.

Yunho laughed. So Ceci is a 5"9. I shouldn't give her high heels. Wait some Lady Air Jordans. Why am I going to buy her some Lady Jordans? I should give a gift first to Helen, since she is my co-worker. She can help me with Ceci problems. Wait-NO!

Helen gave him a look.

"Yunho-san? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." With was the other way around, Yunho thought.

"Oh good, Helen's here. Hey, you two get dressed." A PD said, while two staff gave each other their directions and left.


sorry for the late update! I'm back  and I will try to update before my schedule goes in a riot.

I'm a junior in my school and it will be a topsy-turvy year for me.

please don't forget to comment if you have any criticism and subscribe! We wont get mad if you say a criticism.

Thanks for understanding!

Eia~