Unconditionally

Defying The Odds

When Helen saw Jay at the ball, all she wanted was to distance herself from him.  Seungri and Daesung from BIGBANG approached her and they said. "Helen, so good to see you!"  Seungri said, and hugged her. If CL was her girl bestfriend, he was the male bestfriend.  Daesung hugged her as well, and they sent off. She was just standing alone, when a striking girl with brown dress went next to her.  She looked familiar, she has seen her in top entrepreneurial magazines.  

"Hello. My name is Maxine Hirakawa."

"Hello Ms. Hirakawa, I am Helen Lee."

Maxine smiled.  

"You not need to call me Ms.Hirakawa, call me Max."

"Like Max Changmin?"  Helen muttered, because that was all she could think of.

She smiled.  "Well yeah, see you!" She said, them strode off.  A few seconds later, she saw Changmin over. When he was infront of Helen, he looked concerned. He couldn't erase the fact that there was something between those two girls.  Helen looked more of a classy European heir, while Maxine looked more of a Malibu goddess. Of course, he couldn't erase the fact that somehow he truly loved Maxine.  But then again, he wouldn't play on Helen as his rebound.  It would be such waste of feelings.

"Helen, you look stunning." He said.  She smiled, and he noticed that.  She kept looking on Ceci and Yunho; how he would put his arm around her, and the fact that her unnie has a boyfriend made her feel jealous.  She unconsciously rubbed her hands against each other, like a couple does.  It was starting to get cold, and Changmin was wearing a designer coat.  He saw the leaders going inside the venue, and just then, top actors like Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun were just arriving. Helen was looking at the red carpet, and when Changmin saw this, he held her hand, and it was cold.  He took off his coat, and placed it on Helen. Flashes of cameras were all over them, and he ushered her inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The table at the venue sat ten.  KASAI, TVXQ, Kim Soo Hyun, Park Shin Hye, Kwon Sang Woo, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho and Yoon Eun Hye were all there in one table. Jeon Ji Hyun hugged Helen; because they haven't seen each other in ages.  Kim Soo Hyun gave KASAI hugs.  Shin Hye asked Helen if she was okay, and she said yes.  After a few hours, food was served.  Because of the guests' special diet, a variety of food was served.  Helen ate quickly because she was very hungry, and Changmin just looked at her.  

"Sorry, I am hungry."

He smiled and he was staring at Helen. He didn't realize that she was so y even on eating times.  Helen was done eating, and was looking on to the stage.  SHINee's Minho alongside comedian Yoon Jae Sang and f(x)'s Amber were the hosts of the program.  

"Ms. Helen, could I take a picture with you?" A voice startled the maknae.  When she turned around, she saw one member of the rising group EXO. 

"Sure.  Are you Park Chan Yeol?" She asks, and stands up.  The guy nodded, and muttered, "I have been dying to take a picture with you."

Helen stood up, and Chanyeol brought out his phone.  They took a quick selfie, and Changmin looked at the two of them.  Chanyeol looked back and was startled to see his sunbae.  

"Don't mind him, Chanyeol." Helen whipped out her phone, another selfie was shot.  Chanyeol took a bow and left.

"Changmin, don't scare your hoobae.  He looked freaked out. " Helen said, while sipping a glass of expensive champagne.  Ceci laughed, which made him feel embarassed.  There was free-flowing food and drinks.  The venue looked like a set from a elite party; and its true. Being invited to this party is a privilege, for only top celebrities are the ones only eligible for them.  

The hours came fast. and after the party was a AFTERPARTY, held at a cruiseship. Ceci felt nostalgic again, which Helen took notice.  TVXQ went outside for a quick interview.  

"A party on a cruiseship. Did you took this thing again?" Ceci asked her maknae.

"Heck no. Its too expensive." 

"Finally, something is now expensive on your eyes."

Helen smiled.  They took on the stairs, and they could see that TVXQ just wrapped up their interview.  They took the stairs, and Helen was wearing heels. Due to the glamour of the dress, some things aren't escapable.  Helen stepped on one of the feathers, and she held on Ceci.  Seeing that the outcome would be not that good, the male duo ran as quickly as they could.  Helen tripped on her dress, then was about to stumble when Changmin rushed to her. Helen's grip was strong, it was a good thing that Changmin's built is tall. Yunho was late.  Ceci sat flat on the staircase.  Helen stood up gracefully, and helped Ceci get up.

"That was your moment." Ceci said.

"Thank you." Helen said, and entered inside a dressing room and Ceci followed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takahisa was on a dressing room, racks of dresses were there again.  Helen took off her clothes, leaving a body suit.  She insisted that she'll wear something stylish yet open, since she needs oxygen more than ever.  Ceci said the same too.  They were given an hour to change, for the party wll start at 10 pm.  Helen was sitting on a sofa with the cannula on.  After a while, she wore a black peplum dress. Ceci wore a long lace dress on to her knees.

At 9:50, the two arrived outside the girls dressing room.  KASAI stepped out, fresher than ever before.  Takahisa was making final touches on Helen's hair, which included a lot of hairspray.  Helen waved Takahisa away, and Changmin offered his arm, which Helen took notice. As they went out, cameras kept flashing on them, as Helen waved.    As Yunho slung his arm around Ceci, Helen unconsciously wrapped hers against Changmin, which made him shiver with excitement.  

The party was at a cruiseship.  Most people were wearing something open yet comfortable, and Helen was one of them.  Official photographers shot everyone.  Changmin was surprised to see Helen in the same dress as Maxine's.  It was backless, yet Helen stands out due to the fact that she has a tattoo on the spine. He couldn't read what was it saying, but that fits her personality well.  Ceci was beside Helen wherever she goes, so that she could take care of her dongsaeng, especially because of her health.  

Changmin kept up with their pace, until he felt a grip.  He turned and to see Maxine, and he was dragged, to a corner where no one seems to be there.  

"What do you want?" He says, he felt his temperature rise up.

"I think you know what is this about." She says.

"You're getting married right? Why hanging out with your ex?"

"Changmin, I still love you.  That was just a joke."

"For the love of God. Was that a joke? I loved you. But now, everything seemed over for the 2 of us. Go away."

Maxine looked like she was about to cry.  But what she did next was the worst thing he could think of.  She kissed him.  He felt so weak as Maxine even deepened the kiss.  As he heard footsteps he was scared.  She was done with the act, and when they looked at where that person was, it was not just anybody.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT WAS HELEN.  He already felt distant as Helen walks away.  He saw her wiping something, must be tears.  She ran quickly, and disappeared from their sight.

Changmin was silently praying that this would not be over.

YET.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Midnight came, and KASAI was on their way home.  Ceci was so happy at the cruise ship, while Helen was obviously frustrated. Why do cruise ships has a bad impression to her? Is she destined to be lonely forever?  

Changmin was so still on their van.  He didn't enjoy the party, the image of Helen playing repeatedly on his mind.  When they passed by a huge KASAI endorsement billboard, he promised himself, he will tell the truth.  

But for now, everything for Changmin is out of control.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay guys, took a long time for us to update! 

we are very sorry about this, we were both busy with school.

Hope you guys like the update!

XOXO, Eia~~