Real Friendship

Defying The Odds

Ceci stirred in her sleep as she felt the sun’s rays hit her through a window in her bedroom. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and stood up. She put on her cute slippers that matched her bear-printed pajamas. She made her bed and went downstairs to make breakfast for herself and Helen who was still asleep in her bedroom. She passed by the living room and stopped as something caught her attention.

She smiled as she picked up a newly framed old picture of three girls. Ceci was certain that she hadn’t had it framed before. So, she assumed Helen was the one who found it and put in on a frame. She smiled as she looked at the picture of a younger version of herself along with Helen and their former member, Iris.

‘It’s been years… Time flies so fast…’ Ceci thought to herself as memories flooded her mind…


-Flashback, July 2004-

Fifteen-year-old, Ceci, back then was just Sunjung, a normal girl, just got home from her training. She got a tall glass of water and finished it in a few gulps. She sat on a chair, tired from the sparring session she just had with one of her teammates. Sunjung is a scholar in her highschool. The scholarship was granted to her given that, she would maintain her good grades and that she would give honor to her school by joining their TaeKwonDo Varsity, train hard and bring home lots of medals from competition.

It was summer, but Sunjung still had to train for hours. She got tired of it at times, but it was her only way to help her family. Sunjung’s dad just lost his job and is having a hard time getting a new one. Her mother was the only one making money to support their family. Her mom works as an executive assistant in a company; the pay’s good, but not enough to pay for their expenses.

“Sunjung, go upstairs and take a shower. You’ll get sick if you stay in that sweat and dirt-covered dobuk…” Her dad said as he stayed on the dining area, reading the news paper, looking for job-openings he can apply on.

Sunjung felt too tired to go upstairs and change but she knew she had to obey her dad so she did as she was told. She went up to her room filled with DBSK posters. She stripped off her dobuk and placed her black belt in her closet. She crumpled her dobuk into a ball and threw it in her hamper. She looked in the mirror of her room. She had a few bruises in her skin because of the match earlier. She let out a tired sigh as she looked away from her reflection and went to her bathroom to take a shower. She changed into comfortable clothes right after and went to fix her things.

She got her worn-out backpack and took her stuff out of it. She looked at a piece of paper in which seemed like a crumpled flyer to about a summer camp in Busan, conducted by Avex. She wanted to go, but she shrugged the thought of, knowing that she couldn’t afford it. The fee for it costs, 115, 726 won…

She kept the flyer inside a book and laid down on her bed as she stared at a picture of Yunho posted on her wall. She had always been his fan. It was silly, but she felt like she had this connection with him since he came from Gwangju, just like her…

It just gives her a little hope, that maybe someday; she’ll get to be like him. Yunho started out small and now he’s the big deal. Sunjung hoped that someday she’ll be just like Yunho, that one day she’ll get to dance in front of people. She wished that one day, she’ll become an artist and inspire people the way that Yunho does…

She wished to go to that Camp… Avex is also handling DBSK also known as Tohoshinki, in Japan. It made her sad knowing that her one chance of achieving her dream, would get away from her…

She decided to shrug the negative thoughts away and decided to take a nap, hoping that she’ll be in a good mood once she wakes up.
 


As soon as Sunjung woke up, she had the surprise of her life. Her mother, father and younger brother were all in her room with smiles on their faces. She felt suspicious by their actions and looked at them in a puzzled manner.

Her mom lifted the flyer in response and smiled.

“I know how badly you wanted this…” Her mom said. “So, I’m letting you do what you love most…”

Sunjung gasped in shock.

“But we can’t afford it…” She muttered guiltily. It made her bad that she might be asking too much from her parents.

“It’s a gift…” Her dad said. “You’ve been a good girl. You deserve it. Don’t worry about the expense. Your mom and I worked on it as soon as we saw your Dance Cover Video of DBSK’s ‘The Way You Are’ “

Sunjung blushed in embarrassment. It was supposed to be a secret. She glared at her younger brother who smiled nervously at her.

“I can’t help it…” Sungjae, her brother who is six years younger than her, said in defense. “You’re a really great dancer. I figured, mom and dad had to know…”

“You shouldn’t keep your talents. You should nurture it. Go to the camp and learn, make new friends and have fun…” Her mom said as she handed out an envelope with money in it and a train ticket to Busan.


Sunjung bid her dad goodbye and went nervously in line for the registration at the camp. She bit her lip as she looked at the girl in front of her who looked really good in her nice branded clothes. Sunjung couldn’t help but feel a little insecure with all the kids around her. She spotted a lot of girls in nice outfits, like the ones girl groups like Jewelry and Baby VOX wore that time. Sunjung on the other hand was clad in simple comfortable, jeans, shirt and sneakers. She had a cap on her head that made her look boyish unlike those girly young ladies around her who looked like pink threw up on them. She had her left had inside her pocket, the other held the worn-out duffel bag that contained her clothes and other things she needed.

“Helen Lee. Thirteen.” The girl in front of her spoke to woman on the registration counter. She had some sort of British accent and the way the woman on the counter and other kids looked amazed by her gave Sunjung the hint that the girl in front of her was pretty important and that she shouldn’t be messing with kids like her. Sunjung assumed Helen’s kind of people and she knew better than to meddle with them. So, she stayed away from her even if she felt like she could be a great friend.

“Kim Sunjung. Fifteen…” She squeaked nervously to the lady in the registration who gave her an encouraging smile which made her feel a little less troubled as she went to the house.

At noon, she went to the amphitheatre kept silent as she looked at all those popular rich girls who surrounded Helen and introduced themselves to her. She sighed as she watched all the kids around her socializing. She stayed in one corner and figured, she didn’t really belong to any group. She was way too different from them. Moreover, before she could even make a move, a lot of kids have been glaring at her, looking at her in an insulting manner, making her feel discouraged.

A man introduced himself as Mr. Park. He spoke to the microphone and picked out names from a bowl, a part of their first activity, where in Mr. Park would pick out names from a bowl and whoever he picks would get to show their talent to everyone. The thought, gave Sunjung a scare. She had a bit of a stage fright. Despite how good looking and talented she is, she felt insecure of herself for the fact that no one seems to accept her and everyone else seems to misunderstand her and make fun of her.

The first that he got to pick was Helen who immediately went to the microphone as soon as she was called. Sunjung was totally dazed at how confident Helen was. No sign of hesitance showed at her at all. She spoke through the microphone and introduced herself. After that she started rapping and dancing. Everyone was amazed. Apparently, Helen got everyone’s attention. Sunjung hoped that she won’t get picked. There was no way she’d get to top that performance…

She crossed her fingers which were inside her pocket, but it seems as though that kind of trick doesn’t work on her. Much to her surprise, her name was called and she could do nothing but curse inwardly. She managed to stand up, despite the fact that her knees were shaking. Everyone else looked at her and snickered. She blushed in embarrassment as she clutched the end of her shirt.

“Boy or girl? I can’t really tell…” A girl wearing a pink dress remarked as Sunjung passed her way.

Mr. Park gave Sunjung an encouraging smile as he handed her the microphone. The shy Sunjung took the microphone and bowed. She looked at the audience and squeaked out, her adorable jeollado accent, “Annyeong. I’m Kim Sunjung. Fifteen, Gwangju.”

She blushed in embarrassment when a girl shouted, “We didn’t ask how old you are, sissy!”

 

Sunjung felt like she wanted to disappear as of the moment. She felt so small as the people stared at her. But she couldn’t do anything else anymore but face the challenge head on. She was already there. There was no turning back. She danced to Namie Amuro’s Shine More. When the music ended, Ceci managed to give the audience a shy smile and a bow, despite the fact that they’ve been disrespectful to her. Mr. Park however, was impressed by her talent and her humble personality.

“Clap your hands for Kim Sunjung, a great dancer from Gwangju. You know, kids we’ve signed contracts with talented dancers from Gwangju, one of them is the famous leader of Tohoshinki, Uknow Yunho. Who knows maybe one day Sunjung will be like him, neh?” Mr Park remarked before he picked another name.

Upon hearing this, Sunjung smiled. She felt a bit good after being acknowledged by Mr. Park. What made her feel happy even more is that she was compared to Yunho, the man she had always looked up to.

The mean girl who insulted her awhile ago, apparently wasn’t pleased by the fact that a girl from a small town like her would get Mr. Park’s attention. She glared at poor Sunjung and tripped her, saying, “ This is a hip-hop camp not a dance show.”

Days passed in camp and the popular kids at camp picked on Sunjung. At lunch, Sunjung had to eat on her own while other kids sat with their friends. Everyone considered her as a weirdo with her old and “un-fab” clothes and jeollado accent.  She felt a bit down about it, but for all it’s worth it was alright with her because she got to learn. She figured that that’s what the camp is about. Learning. Not making friends. And besides, she’d rather be alone rather than be with some fake people who’ll stab her in the back and bring her down.

She worked hard and got her instructor’s attention. She was always acknowledged in their classes despite, being the shy girl among the campers. The campers weren’t so pleased about it and eventually their treatment to her became worse.

It was lunch time again and Sunjung was alone as usual. She got her food and sat on a spot near a lake. She was stunned when a crowd of campers surrounded her, but what stunned her more is that the girl who always insulted her and up to Helen, held her torn up bag in front of her.

“Looking for something Gwangju girl?” The girl said as she held the bag  in front of Sunjung. Sunjung reached for it in panic, as something important to her was in there.

“Give that back!” She screamed in terror.

But the girl threw it to her friend and the crowed continued on with their game and tossed Sunjung’s worn-out bag causing her things to fall from it.

Tears fell from her eyes when her precious most important thing fell from the bag and broke. The crowd kept laughing at her but kept silent when a certain someone came. It was Helen.  She picked up Sunjung’s broken copy of TVXQ’s “Hug”

“It took me months to buy that…” Sunjung muttered, choking down her tears. Helen got mad as she slapped the girls who’ve been offending Sunjung since day one at camp. Later on, she went to Sunjung and handed her cash, an amount Sunjung had never been able to hold ever in her life. She was stunned. Helen had tons of it and she was still young. It was as if money rained on her like magic. She wouldn’t be surprised if Helen bathed in them.

Myeonghee, a girl who’s been trying to be one of the ‘cool’ girls, later walked to her to help her stand and help her with her things, but Sunjung shrugged her hand off her in anger.

“I don’t need your pity…” She said which stunned Myeonghee. Sunjung glared at her and handed her the money which Helen gave. “Give this to your friend and tell her that I don’t want her ‘financial support.’ I’m not rich, but I’m strong enough to take care of myself.  I don’t need her money and she can’t buy friendship with cash.”

 



Tears fell from Sunjung’s eyes as she stitched her worn-out bag together. She looked at her broken TVXQ album and got the photo album out of it. At least, only the case was broken the CD and the photo album still looked good. It made her sad, still, however. She took care of that album and now it was broken. She hated those rich kids. She swore to herself that she’d do well in camp to show them whose boss.

The next day Sunjung came to their lessons, good as new. She showed no sign that she was sad and depressed. She showed no sign that the other kids affected her.

At lunch time she sat on a bench and ate her sandwich in peace. The kids didn’t pic on her anymore, not after what Helen did. Sunjung thought, that maybe despite how beautiful, talented and rich Helen was, she isn’t like the others, maybe they could be friends, but she shrugged such thoughts away, thinking that Helen may want to be friends with her and then stab her in the back afterwards. It made her hard to trust people…

She was stunned when Helen approached her that day. She came to her with a smile and held out a box of Pocky to her. Sunjung ignored her and walked away, but Helen followed her.

“I want to be your friend.” Helen said as she grabbed Sunjung’s wrist.

Sunjung turned to her and replied, “I’m not here to make friends. You’ve got tons of kids following you around, why don’t you make friends with them? Why waste your time on me?”

 

With that, Helen was left dumbfounded. Sunjung was definitely different. She was the first to turn her down. Sunjung apparently was the only one who didn’t want to be friends with her… It offended her a bit, but Helen figured that Sunjung was real. That she wasn’t like other kids who did things and fake stuff just to impress her…
 




Things changed however, when Sunjung overheard the mean group of girls who wanted so badly to be Helen’s friend. They were talking behind a tree.

“I don’t get why we have to be so nice to that Helen? Come on! She’s so weird trying to be friends with that Gwangju Girl and that wannabe Myeonghee…”

“She’s popular okay? We have to stick to her if you want to be noticed. Other than that, she’s rich! If we’re her friends she could give us fab stuff. So just play along okay?”

Sunjung gasped in shock. She couldn’t believe those girls at all. She ran to find Helen, whom she saw alone at a bench…

 

She sat down beside her and said, “You’re alone… You’re rich talented and pretty… Everyone likes you but still… You’re alone just like me… Is that why you wanted to befriend me?”

Sunjung gasped as Helen turned to her with tears in her eyes. She never saw Helen that way. Sunjung thought that Helen was always happy, with all the fame and fortune she has.

“They only want to be friends with me because of my foster parent’s reputation and fortune. They don’t like me for me…” Helen said. “They’re a bunch of fake retards…”

“I’m sorry about how I acted before…” Sunjung said, feeling guilty. “I didn’t know you were different from them…”

Helen wiped her tears, feeling a little better. She looked at Sunjung and realized how kind and sincere she was. Sunjung had that genuine real and soft smile on her face, which made her really pretty, unlike those girls who wore a lot of makeup and fake smiles.

 




A few days passed and Helen, Myeonghee and Sunjung’s friendship became stronger. They were all really happy. Apparently all of them had never had real girlfriends before. At the last day of camp, a party will be held where everyone will have the chance to showcase their talent in groups.   The three girls formed a group called Kasai. They all decided to do something different from all the girls in camp. Most of the girls did a cute kind of style in their number. But Kasai didn’t follow the mainstream. They aimed to be fierce and different. They mixed Triangle and The way You are, TVXQ’s songs. Of course, being the TVXQ fangirl, Sunjung became in charge of the number. She taught them TVXQ dance moves and taught them how to sing the songs on the tracklist.

A few hours before the main event, Helen had a surprise for her two new and first ever girlfriends. She took them outside camp with the help of her brother Cameron and their family chauffer. Going outside the camp was kind of off limits for the campers, but Helen is very powerful. She did a little magic…

They were brought to some clothing stores. Helen grabbed her unnies hands and brought them to pick out outfits for the main event.

She took tops and skirts that practically matched TVXQ’s style in a slightly girly way. She pursued the two to try some clothes on before she got her own.

Helen dressed Sunjung i in a sleeveless green hoodie with a white tanktop inside, shorts and sneakers. Helen thought that Sunjung should be in clothes that made her look like a girl, but still showed some her boyish side since it was also a part of her. When Sunjung came out of the dressing room, Helen clapped. Sunjung really looked like a knock out in the outfit. The outfit showed her curves and flawless legs which have been long hidden in her baggy and boyish clothes.

Myeonghee  on the other hand was dressed in a white tank top and green skirt and sneakers which matched her girly personality.

Helen picked out a short hooded casual dress for herself which she wore with leggings and sneakers. When everything’s all set, Helen paid for everything. Sunjung and Myeonghee were both stunned. Sunjung wanted to protest, but Helen was pretty persuasive. Just as when they were in the car and about to go back to camp, Helen announced that she forgot to buy something. She left the two girls, Cameron and the Chauffer in the car and dashed to get what she needed to buy. She came back after ten minutes with a paper bag in her hand. Later on they were back in camp.

The three stayed at the VIP house, in Helen’s room to get their hair and makeup done. Helen and Myeonghee did their own hairdo and make up. Myeonghee hand her longhair tied in a ponytail and curled. Helen tied her hair in a half-pony and curled the ends of it making it wavy. They put on light make up.

Right after they were both set, the two helped enhanced Sunjung’s beauty. Helen curled the ends of Sunjung’s long silky hair. While Myeonghee did her make up.

“It’s not bad to put on a little color, Sunjungie…” Myeonghee said as she put pink lipgloss on Sunjung’s lips. “Look how beautiful you are…”

Myeonghee handed her the mirror and Sunjung couldn’t believe her eyes. She’d never looked so girly in her life before.

“You already look beautiful without makeup. You don’t have to wear makeup all the time. Too much will make you look old. You just have to add a little color to enhance your beauty especially on special events like the one we’re having for later…” Helen added with a smile.

“Embrace your beauty, leader-shii…” Myeonghee said with her thumbs up. “Feel it. Believe it.”

Sunjung felt like she was about to cry. Myeonghee gasped as soon as she noticed and handed her a tissue.

“Yah! Don’t cry. You’re messing the mascara, dear… “ She said and Sunjung laughed.

“I’m sorry… I’m just really happy…” She said.

Before leaving to go to the event. Helen handed out something to her friends.

“I’ve never had real girl friends before.” She started as she placed what seemed to be friendship bracelets on the two girls’ wrists. The bracelets were identical to what she had. “I just wanted to say thank you. For accepting the real me…”

The two girls smiled at how Helen was slowly opening up and showing her true emotions. She turned to Sunjung later and handed her a wrapped up package with ribbon tied neatly to it.

“Before I forget…” She said to Sunjung who slowly unwrapped the package and eventually gasped in shock as she saw what was inside it. Two TVXQ albums were in it.  One was just like the one that she had and got broken after that incident with the other campers and the other one was the latest album TVXQ had just released, TRI-angle. Sunjung almost cried again but held the tears as she didn’t want to destroy Myeonghee’s masterpiece.

“Helen… This is too much…” Sunjung said hesitantly

“It’s a gift, okay…” Helen insisted.

Sunjung could just smile and accept. She knew better than to argue with Helen. The evil maknae always gets what she wants.

 


Everyone was shocked at the transformation of the trio. They were all breath-taking. The mean girls however, weren’t pleased. Since they put the trio in the blacklist, they decided to pathetically insult them all the time.
 

“They all decided to dress up like Gwangju Girl in the end. Like, Oh my gosh. How pathetic…” A girl who looked so confident in her silly pink dress commented as the trio passed by them.

“What’s pathetic is you trying to look all high and mighty, insulting and threatening everyone at camp.” Sunjung replied. Everyone was surprised. Sunjung was usually silent, but this time she seemed to have had enough. “Admit it. You’re just insecure and threatened by us... So you try to make us feel bad by insulting us so that you’d feel more confident about yourself…”
 
Helen and Myeonghee both smiled at how fierce Sunjung had become. They all left the mean girls dumbfounded and went to sit as the event started.

Mr. Park asked all of the groups to get one representative each to pick up their number in performing.

Sunjung got to pick the last performance. It made her feel a bit nervous since she had to see everyone else, who might be really good, before performing.

“You know what they say, save the best for last…” Helen winked confidently at Sunjung who smiled in return.




The trio stepped on to the stage as they were called. Sunjung held her microphone and looked at the crowd who stared at her with much criticism.

“Annyeong. We are Kasai. Kasai is Japanese for fire. We chose the name to blend well with what we aim to be. Our girl group isn’t like the others who show cute stuff to the audience. We don’t settle for mediocrity.  We aim to be fierce and we aim to show our audience that girl power truly is powerful. We aim to set all of you, especially the guys… On fire.” Ceci introduced the campers rolled their eyes and snickered, while Mr. Park smiled in amazement.

The trio performed and did their best. Sunung showed everyone her killer dance moves. Myeonghee struck everyone with her angelic voice and awesome singing skills. Helen got everyone screaming when she rapped her part.

To sum everything up, they did great in their performance. Their style was different and amazing and with that, the three were given something grand for what they had shown…
 
In year 2006, 3rd of January, the three girls debuted in Japan using the names, Cecilia, Helen and Iris and together they were called, Kasai… The girls to set the stage on fire…

 



 

While being at the peak of their career, the girls captured a lot of hearts, not only of the fans but of some male artists as well. Among the girls, Ceci was the first to be revealed to have been dating a celebrity  who was later revealed to be Jay Park, leader of famous boy group, 2pm.

Ceci was so in love with Jay. She figured, she probably won’t be noticed by Yunho anyway and she thought that her fangirl dreams would eventually come to an end as Jay showed interest and courted her. She figured, Jay might be the one for her and that fangirling over Yunho is just a phase in her life in order for her to reach far in life. Ceci thought that Yunho might’ve only been her reference for her standards in men and she figured that Jay somehow, met those standards Yunho had set for her…

Ceci liked leaders, rappers and great dancers like Yunho. Jay captured her heart by being somehow like Yunho to her. She eventually loved him dearly for being Park Jaebum, her incredibly clingy and touchy boyfriend. Jay was sweet and y and Ceci just couldn’t help but feel giddy when they’re together.

Iris smiled as opened the door for Jay. She looked at Jay from head to toe and smiled at how good looking he was.

“Hello there handsome! Coffee, Tea or me?” She asked, jokingly as she giggled flirtatiously and hit Jay’s hard biceps. “Just kidding! Hahaha! You’re here for Ceci again, neh?”

Jay couldn’t help but feel slightly uncomfortable with Myeonghee. He didn’t know why. But since Iris is his girlfriend’s friend he just smiled at her and responded with a nod.

Helen flashed Iris a suspicious look. She noticed how flirty Iris has been everytime Jay is in their dorm, but Helen, being the maknae just thought that Iris just being friendly…

Still, it couldn’t help but bother her a bit. It was just unlikely to see her Iris-unnie that way.

Ceci eventually came down in her elegant dress which made Jay breathless. Sunjung, upon being an artist and after being influenced by her fabulous girlfriends and members, learned to like dresses and figured that they make her confident and are comfortable to wear especially on dates.

“Sorry to keep you waiting…” She apologized to her boyfriend as she walked towards him who greeted her with flowers. “I had to look my best…”

“It was worth the wait, baby… I don’t mind…” Jay responded as he pulled her close to give her a kiss, making her blush at the sudden skin ship.

Helen giggled and threw a pillow at them. “Get a room you guys!”

The two left the two girls and went to spend some time together.

Iris and Helen were left alone at the dorm. After the two left Iris seemed to be a little off. She was pretty hyper when Jay and Ceci were around but afterwards, she was just feeling different. Helen noticed this and asked her unnie in a concerned manner.

“You okay? Something’s bothering you…” She asked as she turned her attention from the book she was reading to Iris.

“Oh nothing… It’s such a bummer that leadershii gets to go out with her boyfriend and you and I are left alone single…” She sighed.

Helen giggled and threw a pillow at Iris joking, “You’re pathetic! Stop acting like a hopeless romantic. You’ve got tons of suitors but you turned them all down…”


Two years later and things didn’t seem to go well for Ceci. She eventually had to break up with Jay after what he did. She loved him, but she couldn’t forgive him after everything.

She was so depressed only Helen , Iris and the fans were making her happy. Despite the bad break up she had, she didn’t let the press know anything.

She couldn’t understand why her love, Jay would do such a thing. She was hurt and what hurt her more is that he hurt Helen, whom Ceci was pretty protective over. Ceci, being the leader of Kasai had her motherly instincts over her members. Moreover, Ceci considered Helen as her baby sister already ever since they became friends and to think that the man that she loved would someone dear to her, hurt her even more.

She gave Jay the benefit of the doubt. He was drunk when it happened. He might have been bothered that time, but still, it didn’t excuse his actions. Ceci figured it was best for everyone if they split up. So she decided to let go of him.

For months she cried a lot because of him. He was her first heart-break. Helen felt so sorry for her unnie. Helen couldn’t help but blame herself sometimes for the break up, but Ceci insisted that it was never her fault and that Jay was a jerk, but despite all that she loved him.

“You know, you can’t blame him… He was probably bored… All men are like that…” Iris suddenly said out of the blue which got Helen and Ceci stunned.

“Excuse me?” Ceci asked as she looked at her unnie.

“Oh, let’s grow up Ceci. We’re all grown women here. Jay wants ‘it.’ In your two years of being together you never gave ‘it’ to him, despite the fact that you guys are practically engaged.” Iris explained. “Jay is a man. He needs ‘it.’ All men are like that. He probably got tired of waiting…”

“Wait a minute! So you’re saying that it's her fault!? If Jay really loves her he’d wait even though it’s hard for him! If unnie isn’t ready he should understand!” Helen snapped, defending the leader who held her and tried to calm her down.

“Whoa! Chill there, maknae… I’m just telling her so she’d learn and that next time she’d know what to do…” Iris said defensively.

“Still, you sounded like you were implying something else. Could you be a little sensitive with your words. Ceci-unnie needs us.” Helen said, trying to be the mature member as she held Ceci protectively who sobbed uncontrollably in her arms.

-End of Flashback-

 


Ceci snapped out from her reverie as soon as she heard Helen’s voice call after her.

“Unnie I’m hungry…” She whined as she rubbed her eyes.

Ceci placed the frame back in place and said. “Sit down. I’ll make something. What would you like?”

“I want omelet. The Ceci Special. The one with bacon, mushroom and cheese…” Helen replied.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a sec…” Ceci said as she gazed at the picture for one last time before going to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the two of them.

She couldn’t help but sigh as she missed Iris so much. It had been years since she decided to go solo, reasoning that she had to grow apart from them and that she wasn’t receiving much opportunities while she’s with them. Ceci, being the leader tried to understand that she had to let Iris go. It hurt her that she had to leave, but she knew she had her dreams and that she should sometimes let go of people she loved to do what’s best for them. Helen however, didn’t take Iris decision, very lightly. Helen still had hard feelings for Iris. Ceci was happy when she saw their picture in a frame. She knew Helen placed it there. Ceci smiled at the thought that Helen might be starting to loosen up to Iris. That Helen had started to forgive their friend who left.



I guess this update is pretty long… hahaha… the longest I’ve ever made….

I guess I got pretty inspired by Eia’s update.

Hahaha… Here’s Myeonghee’s profile.

Like Eia said, she’s important so watch out for her!

With love,
~Kei-chan