Airplanes and Tragedies

Defying The Odds

Takahisa and Helen were on their way to the airport, on the 3-hour flight to Japan.  Helen was busy fixing important stuff on her backpack, like passports, birth certificates and all. She just finished calling Ceci, that nervous leader.  

"So sad, we have to go back." Helen jested, as she takes photos of the highway and posts them on Instagram. She really liked it here and was the sad reality, that she had to leave.

"Look at this," Takahisa-san gave her iPhone to Helen, which made her eyes look big.

                                  

                              THSK's U-Know Yunho and KASAI's Cecilia dating?

                                     The internet has been shocked when leaked photos of korean super boy group THSK's leader, U-Know and KASAI's Cecilia, one-half of Avex Network's biggest crossover artists, dating outside the Avex Building.  Cecilia, as we all know, is having her first solo single, "Shadow", while U-Know is preparing for SBS and Fuji Network's collaboration for a historical remake of Romeo and Juliet, "Watashi-tachi wa issho ni naru" or "We will be together."  They are seated facing each other and it seems that they are having a nice time together. As of this press time, Avex and SM is not giving any reactions as of this time, but fans are waiting for an answer.

 

"Woah. Things get a little too overboard." Helen suggested. Takahisa-san got her phone back, and she nodded. Apparently, they have met that time, and suddenly dating? Well, that may be a little next to weirdness but for Torches and Cassiopeia/BigEast, that's something. 

They arrived at the airport and people kept holding their phones up taking pictures of Helen as she goes out of the taxi and Takahisa getting her things, part of her duty as a personal assistant. Their things were alot. An airport guard gave them a trolley to place those luggages, and Helen just stood there while Takahisa-san puts 3 huge bags on the trolley. Helen shopped a lot in Seoul, and it was obvious. That day she wore a huge shades and a scarf to cover her face, but apparently, that wasn't needed. Her carry-on was a hot pink Louis Vuitton monogram bag which was one of her favorites. She was sporting Louis Vuitton so she looked like a model going for a photoshoot. One of her huge bags on the way home is a huge carry-roll on luggage which contained all of her stuff. The other one was also big, all her shopping was included there. The last was the heaviest, inside was shoes and all things that bling. Her handbag was also Louis Vuitton, Avex's gift for her last Christmas. 

She is going to Japan to film something. A movie to be exact. A movie that will test her limits. First movie, right. So she IS excited. They enter the airport and went to the processes, until they reach the plane. First class seats. Goodbye Korea for now, Helen tweeted. IT made her feel better.

The plane started its engine, smoothing up. She felt like throwing up.

"Hey you looked like a designer's muse a while ago, now you look like a zombie. What's the matter?" Takahisa asked.

"I feel so dizzy."

"Dizzy?"

"Yeah, I feel I want to vomit a lot. on your coat. Joke."

"Look, Ceci's got a lot of bashers."

"Neh, that's normal. IF you're ever in the position of us, well it gets really normal."

"I am in your state." Takahisa looked at her mournfully.

"State of bashers hating you because of you dating someone famous like Yunho?"

"I have no idea."

"Good." Helen replied, giving a thumbs up.

"Thanks a lot." Takahisa looked at Helen, defeated.

"Welcome."

The next few minutes, Helen was settled in. There was not too many people in that flight, 6:30 in the morning. All she wanted is to get a good morning sleep, which is needed by a nocturnal girl like her. Takahisa was already asleep, who why do the same? She got on a very comfortable position and was asleep.


"We're going to Fuji TV." Takahisa said, as Helen fixes herself. The best 3 hours of the day. 

"Tell me WHY are we going to do there?"

"Your movie. Movie."

"Ah yeah. I get it. Thanks."

The van was smooth on the way to Fuji TV. Back to business, Helen said. Eyebags be damned. She was putting on concealer, to hide her eyebags and to make her look fresh. She wasn't a fan of make-up , but for the sake of looking good, she puts some on. Then she opens her phone and a text she wanted to read appeared.

                                                              "Hope you arrived safely in Japan!! -Ceci"

She smiled and tucked the phone into her pocket. She's preparing herself for something unusual and epic.

Twenty minutes later, she was at the lobby for Fuji TV. It was just a regular rush hour for the Japanese, but for everything was smooth and sailing. It's a sign that it would be a good day. Then a posse came in. THEY are korean, Helen said to herself. Then a guy went out of his way to her. TO ME. Who is- WOAH. It's Yunho, right?

"Oh good, you've seen each other. Welcome, Helen and Yunho on Fuji TV. Hope you arrived safely in Japan, Ms. Helen."

YEAH YOU . CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HERE? Helen 's face into sarcasm.

"Please follow us to the elevator. We'll talk in the conference room."


"Watashi-tachi wa issho ni naru, an action-romance movie created by SBS and Fuji TV." The PD said, as a huge projector showed them the title.

"We'll always be together."

"Yes, the english name. Hence, U-Know Yunho and Helen are chosen as the leads. Yunho will take on the role of Bang Myeol Soo, and Helen with the role of Minamori Hanai."

Helen looked at Yunho. So this is pretty interesting. I like it. I wonder what Ceci's face will be like.

"So, Mr. PD, what is the story like?"

"Ah, so Mr. Yunho is interested. Romeo and Juliet."

"So its a tragedy." Helen concluded.

The PD looked impressed. 

"It's about the Japanese-Korean war where Myeol Soo falls in love with Hanai, who turns out that her father who killed his whole family."

"Cool, like it." Helen chided. This is going to be VERY VERY INTERESTING. WOOHOO~~ Helen became more interested as the PD tells more details. Helen kept typing on her phone. Taking down notes. Good thinking Helen. Yunho kept his eyes and ears on the PD. From their looks, they are very interested. Very.

After three hours, they were dismissed and Helen was on her way to Avex, the safe haven for Helen. HECK YEAH, WOOHOO~ Helen couldn't  help but smile.

"That's smile means something, right?"

"No worries, Takahisa. I am very happy today. Can't you see?" Helen flashed an evil smile.  Takahisa knew it. She was up to something, a comeback surprise to Ceci. She should know it by today-no, announced on national tv. She stopped by a bookstore, an unusual habit for her.

The store spawned three floors. There was everything you needed, and even a coffee stall. It was built for readers, since the place is well-lit and very well ventilated. It was inviting Helen to grab coffee, but she was going to do that when she bought a book.

"Looking for something?" A clerk asked.

"Looking for Shakespear's Romeo and Juliet. And a book about the Korean-Japanese war. Do you have those?"

"Yes. Please follow me."

They rode the escalator which gave Helen a good look at the bookstore. It was like a shopping mall, but since it was noon time, there wasn't a lot of people.

The clerk showed her a lot of options. She showed a lot of books about the Japanese-Korean war and different versions of Shakespeare’s “Romeo and Juliet”. Helen chose about three seemingly interesting books about the Japanese-Korean war and three easy-to-read versions of “Romeo and Juliet.” The clerk took Helen’s choices to the counter and Helen gave her payment. The clerk wrapped all the books in a nice paper bag and handed them Helen with a smile.

Helen bowed and thanked the clerk for her service, before leaving the book store to meet Takahisa-san outside.

“Aren’t you gonna call Ceci and tell her that you’re back…” Takahisa asked and Helen smirked.

“I want to surprise her. I have a plan and I need your cooperation.” Helen simply replied.

Ceci was bound to be REAALLY surprised that day…



A.N.

So,  most of this chapter was actually accomplished by Eia. I only wrote about 1/8 of it because she had to leave and do something. She’ll be gone for two to three weeks. I’ll be taking in charge while she’s gone. So expect updates from Kei-chan… ^^ The next chapters will be written by me and I do hope you’ll like what I have in store for you guys…

I guarantee you guys that we’ll be having fun while Eia’s gone… LOL Just kidding…

She’s my evil dongsaeng… I’ll know she’ll kill me once she sees this… XD

You guys will be missing Eia while she’s gone. I know I will… She has a lot of good ideas… TT.TT

Until then…

With love,
~Kei-chan