Chapter 7

Like A Star

 

"Yul! You got a phone call.", Yoona said giving Yuri her phone. "Hello?", Yuri answered the call. "Hello? Is this Kwon Yuri-sshi?", the person asked. "Yes, I 'm Kwon Yuri. Who's this?", she replied. "It's me, Lee Donghae. Your long-time classmate. Wow! I can't believe it. I finally got your number.", Donghae said, and she even heard him laughing on the other side of the phone. "How did you get my number?", she asked. "That doesn't matter, at least I won't have to miss your lovely voice anymore.", he said sweetly. Yuri started to blush, “Mwo? YOU'RE CRAZY!!!", she ended the phone call. Everyone stared at her. "I really need to change my phone number.", she said then returned to her work.
 
Tiffany’s Flashback:
"So you're saying that she's the lost princess?", Tiffany inquired. "Yes. I was actually the one who gave her to the Kwons.", Yoon Jung admitted.
 
'Now, I'm going to take everything from you, Kwon Yuri,', Tiffany thought. She knocked on the door. "Come in.", a man responded from inside the room. She put on a smile as she entered. "Dad.", she greeted him with a kiss. "So, does my princess want anything?", he asked her. "Well, it's been a long time since we had visited the palace. I would actually like to go for a visit.", she requested. "Okay. I'd ask the driver to send you there.", he agreed. "Great! I love you, dad!", she hugged him excitedly. She smiled maliciously as she closed his office door and went back to her room.
 
"This day was so tiring !", Yuri sighed. She took off her clothes and put her necklace on top of it. As she was taking a bath, thoughts entered her mind.
"At least I won't have to miss your lovely voice anymore.", his sweet voice entered her mind.
"I miss you, Yul.", a scene of Donghae hugging her flashed in her mind as she heard the past statement.
 
Tiffany’s Flashback:
"How did they actually thought that the maid is their daughter?", she asked. "Because of the necklace. It was unique, especially made for the family.", Yoo Jung replied.
 
'It must be somewhere in here.', Tiffany thought as she entered Yuri and Sooyoung's room. And just as she thought, she found Yuri's necklace on the top of her bed. She took it and sneaked out of the room.
 
"Ah! What am I doing?", Yuri said as she come back to her senses. "Kwon Yuri, stop whatever you're trying to think about.", she muttered to herself. "Whatever? Or whoever?", someone said. Yuri was surprised that she turned to find Sooyoung standing by the sink. She turned the shower off and wore her bathrobe. "What are you doing here?", she asked as she grabbed her towel. "When I entered the room I heard you shout. I thought something happened . It turned out that you're just talking to yourself.", Sooyoung recalled. "So, what was it you're thinking about?", Sooyoung asked, "Was it Donghae?", and giggled as she asked the second question. "Shut up.", Yuri said plainly as she went out of the bathroom.
 
After she had changed her clothes, she went to get her necklace only to find that it's missing. “Soo?", Yuri called her friend. "Yes, Mrs. Lee?" Sooyoung teased in reply. Yuri glared at her. "Just joking.", Sooyoung waved her hands in front of her trying to defend herself. Yuri just sighed. "Why? What is it?", Sooyoung asked. "Have you seen my necklace?", Yuri looked at her. "No. Why?", Sooyoung went to her. "It's missing.", Yuri stated looking at Sooyoung’s eyes.