Chapter 10

Like A Star
 

Taeyeon was cleaning the garden with Sooyoung. "Psst.", Taeyeon turned to see where the noise is coming from. "Psst! Kim Taeyeon!", she looked behind a tree and was about to shout when she saw it was Leeteuk. So, he grabbed her and covered . He dragged her with him and hid behind the tree. "Don't shout.", he whispered as he released her. "What do you want?", she asked. It was obvious on her tone that she's annoyed. "Where's Donghae?", he asked. "In his room.", she answered. She was about to leave when Leeteuk pulled her back. "I don't know where it is. Come with me.", he pleaded. "Fine. Let's go.", she gave up. "You know, you could have just entered on the front gates and ask the internal manager to bring you to Donghae. Why risk sneaking in and get caught?", she asked as they went to Donghae's room, hiding everytime a guard would pass by. "If I would ask permission from her then I won't be able to do what I want. She'll have those stupid palace maids follow me all the time.", he grumbled. "Ehem!", Taeyeon coughed. "Oh, sorry!", he apologized

 
"Yul.", Taeyeon called Yuri from the window. "Unnie." Yuri went to her. "What are you doing with him?", she asked when she saw Leeteuk. "He came for Donghae.", Taeyeon answered. "Is he there?", Leeteuk asked. "No, he just left with the princess.", Yuri answered. "Wait a minute. Why are you two crouching like that? Are you hiding?", she asked. "He sneaked in.", Taeyeon pointed at Leeteuk. "What? Come in.", Yuri went to open the door.
 
He can't bear the glares that the two girls are giving him. "I'll admit it. I'm supposed to sneak him out of the palace. We're having a little party at Luhan’s house.", he admitted. "And do you actually think he'll come with you?", Taeyeon asked. "Of course, he'd come.", Yuri muttered. "Ouch!", she reacted when Taeyeon hit her. "I had already called him. He was the one who told me to sneak in.", he answered. "See?", Yuri said to Taeyeon. "But, if ever something happens to the both of you, we know nothing about it. Is that clear?", Taeyeon warned Leeteuk, pointing a finger near his eyes.
 
"Taengoo!", Sooyoung yelled as she entered their headquarters. "Soo, what happened?", Yoona asked. "Kim Taeyeon! How could you be so unfair?!", Sooyoung went to Taeyeon, "Why had you suddenly left me alone? Don't you know how hard it is to clean the garden alone? Where have you been?“, Sooyoung asked her. Yuri looked at Taeyeon. "I went to Yuri. I helped her.", Taeyeon lied. "In fixing Donghae's room? That wasn't much work compared to ours!", Sooyoung complained. "I'm sorry. Okay?", Taeyeon tried to calm her. "Taeyeon-unnie.", Krystal called Taeyeon, "Weren't you the one whom I've seen with Leeteuk-oppa a while ago?", she asked. The others turned to Taeyeon. "Where have you seen them?", Sooyoung asked. "At the garden. Hiding behind a tree.", Krystal answered. "Kim Taeyeon, you traitor! We're supposed to hate them!", Sooyoung reprimanded Taeyeon. "Look. I swear that wasn't me!", Taeyeon defended herself.
 
"Assigning her as your palace lady?", Luhan laughed. "What happened to getting rid of her?", Kai asked. "I've changed my mind. I think I'd like to play with her a little bit, so that I won't die being with that witch princess.", Donghae said. "Speaking of playing, I had just thought of playing with someone.", Eunhyuk said while playing with his wine glass. He flipped his phone open and dialed a phone number. “Yoboseyo?", said the voice from the other end of the line. “Annyeong, Sooyoung-sshi!", Eunhyuk said. Some of the boys looked curiously at him. “Lee Hyukjae? What do you want?", Sooyoung said already starting with an angry tone. "Can you please give your phone to Taeyeon-sshi? Leeteuk would like to talk to her about what happened a while ago.", Eunhyuk replied. Leeteuk's eyes widened, “LEE HYUKJAE!" But Eunhyuk just waved a hand to stop him. "A while ago? What happened?", Sooyoung asked. Eunhyuk laughed, "Don't you know they were together a while ago? They were playing hide-and-seek with the guards." And just as he expected, she ended the call. "There will definitely be a riot at the headquarters right now.", Luhan predicted. "It's Sooyoung we're talking about anyway.", Kai added. "Wait a minute. Eunhyuk, since when have you gotten Sooyoung-sshi's number?", Donghae asked getting another bottle of wine. "Not long ago.", Eunhyuk answered then turned to Leeteuk, "Anyway, aren't you already happy, hyung? We had taken revenge on that girl for threatening you?" Everyone looked at Leeteuk anticipating his answer. "I don't really know.", he answered.