Chapter 11

Like A Star

 

“Choi Sooyoung! Why won’t you still talk to me?”, Taeyeon followed Sooyoung who kept on ignoring her. “I already told you the truth! Wasn’t that enough?”, Taeyeon tried to get a response. Still nothing. Sooyoung still kept on walking away.
Krystal suddenly pulled Yuri back. “Unni, let’s stop for a while. Following the unnis is so tiring.”, she requested. “To tell you the truth, I had taken part in what happened so I can’t just stop to rest; when even the others who know nothing are persisting.”, Yuri said. “Unni.”, Krystal looked at Yuri’s determined face. “Just stay here and rest. Unni, will come back for you.”, Yuri smiled at her and left.
 
“Was that some kind of marathon?”, Sehun, Kai’s classmate, asked when they saw the group of 3 following Sooyoung around the campus. “I don’t remember the school sponsoring such a thing yet.”, Chanyeol, another classmate of them, said. “Hey! Wasn’t that Krystal-sshi?”, Kai suddenly asked. The other two suddenly turned to him as he went to Krystal. “Kai! Where are you going?”, Chanyeol called. Sehun pulled Chanyeol, “Let’s just go.”
 
“Krystal-sshi.”, Krystal turned to look up at  Kai. “What do you want?”, she glared at him. “Wow! What a way to greet! Where are the others?”, he asked, sitting beside her. “The other unnis are still chasing Sooyoung-unni. They’re trying to make her forgive Taeyeon-unni.”, she replied, looking away. “I think I know why.”, he said. “Yeah. No doubt.”, she rolled her eyes. After that no one spoke a word. “Aren't you going to leave?”, Krystal decided to speak. “No.”, he replied. Krystal looked at him, annoyed. “Seriously? Can't you feel that I don't want you anywhere near me?”, she stated. “Well, I don’t really feel that way.”, he smiled. She sighed. “Fine. You want to eat?”, she offered him the sweet potatoes that she took from her pocket. “Uh…Sure.”, he accepted. “You made this?”, he asked after taking a bite. She nodded. “Does it taste bad?”, she asked. “It tastes fine.”, he answered. They spent the time eating and waiting for the girls until Krystal realized the time. “Oh no! Classes will be starting. Let’s go!”, Krystal panicked and pulled Kai. 
 
“Yoona, where is Yuri?”, Taeyeon asked. “I don’t know. She said she’ll just go somewhere.”, Yoona replied as she sit. “Don’t tell me she’s still persuading Sooyoung.”, Taeyeon said. “They’re bestfriends anyway.”, Yoona stated. “Doesn’t she get tired? All that following around the campus had already worn me out.”, Taeyeon breathed deeply. “Wait. Were all of these caused by Eunhyuk?”, Donghae intervened. “Yeah.”, the two girls replied in chorus. The boys laughed at them. “He really did a good job!”, Luhan said.
 
“What is she doing here?”, Leeteuk asked when he saw Yuri inside their locker room through the peeping hole. “I have no idea.”, Eunhyuk answered and opened the door. Suddenly, “Oh! Eunhyuk-sshi, you’re here.”, she grinned and walked towards them. They were now out on the corridor. “Of course, I’ll be here. That’s our locker room. What about you? Why are you here?”, he said. “I just came to give you something.”, she smiled as she poured her orange juice on him. “Wha-? Why did you do that?!”, he asked furiously. All the students that passed by stared at them. “You deserved it.”, she smirked to mock him and left. “Ah! Damn that girl!”, he exclaimed as some of the students laughed at him.