Chapter 11

Soonkyu's Quest

chapter eleven: No Idea

 

It was already morning when he woke up. There are small windows on the top of the ceiling. The sun's rays beam through it. Donghae gazed at the sleeping beauty in his arms. He tried to figure out how to get out. He kept on wondering, why is there no palace guards in the jail? Did Siwon bribe them, or anything?

"Tiffany, wake up." Donghae whispered on her ear. He gently shook her. Tiffany then woke up. She rubbed her eyes. "It's already morning. We've got some things to do."

"This is hopeless, oppa. We can't do anything." Tiffany asked. Donghae was taken back with her words.

"What are you saying?"

"Siwon is planning to kill you. He is actually getting you to marry Sunny. Then he will make a diversion or something. I don't understand what he's saying but when he is successful with his plans, he will be the King of both the Fishy and Aegyo Empire."

"That's not gonna happen."

"I am afraid, oppa."

"Don't be afraid. We will stop him, okay?" Donghae kissed Tiffany's forehead.

Then there was a loud bang. "It's him." Tiffany whispered to Donghae. Donghae clutched Tiffany's hand tightly.

"Where is that brother of mine?" They heard Siwon's voice say.

"He is in the last cell, Sire." a man said.

They can hear Siwon's footsteps getting louder until he was in front of them. There were two other men with him.

"Ah, so the two of you finally met." Siwon told at them. His wounds were already tended, but his legs can't walk properly.

"Miss Hwang, this is my brother, Donghae, Donghae, my soon to be queen, Miss Hwang." Siwon said.

"How dare you?" Donghae was about to punch him but the barred door gets in the way. Donghae felt like losing his temper.

"Aha! So she didn't tell you?" Siwon laughed.

"What are you talking about?"

"You see, Mi-Young agreed to marry me so that you won't get killed."

Donghae looked at Tiffany's eyes. They were pure but full of grief.

"She won't do that." Donghae said, almost losing his confidence. He turned to Tiffany, "Right, Fany?"

Tiffany didn't answer. Donghae felt like breaking apart. He could not understand what he's feeling. He doesn't love Tiffany. But why is he like this?

Siwon unlocked the prison cell and got in. He grabbed Tiffany's arm but Donghae stopped him.

"Where are you taking her?" Donghae said.

"Somewhere you can't find her." Siwon said.

"She will stay here. She won't go with you."

Siwon's fists were already closed ready to attack him.

"Donghae oppa. Please stop." Tiffany suddenly said. The two bachelors looked at her. "I'll go with him." Siwon grinned at this and kissed her cheek. He went out of the cell and waited for Tiffany.

"Why Tiffany?" Donghae asked, not letting go of her hand.

"It's for your own good." Tiffany said.

-~-

Siwon's house was on the other side of the forest. It's a pretty big house. The walls were painted inside and out. The floors were tiled. There was a chandelier hanging at the entrance.

Siwon showed her a room beautifully decorated. The room was cozy and there was a bath room inside. Siwon gave her a dress and asked her to take a bath and change.

Although she is finally happy with her surroundings, she can't help but to think of Donghae. She missed him like crazy. For one moment there was him, but then he disappeared. She felt like she betrayed her own family, her friends, and the one she loves.

She bathe and changed quickly. She dried her hair and put it on a tight bun. Suddenly she heard some noise. She took a peek from the window and saw a horse drawn carriage. an old yet very beautiful woman climbed out of the carriage. Siwon greeted her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then she can feel them in the living room already. Just next to the room she's in.

"Son, how is work going?" Tiffany heard a woman's voice say.

"It's fine mom." She heard Siwon's voice.

"When are you planning to go back to your father?"

"I don't have a father, mom."

"You know, if you had gone back to your father years ago, you should've been up there. People would look at you, son. Why not go back? You are the first son after all."

"No mom. They would look at me as if I am a bastard."

"That's not true. You know how much your father loved you when you're still with him."

"Mom, it wouldn't change anything. Donghae is the king now."

"Don't be too negative, son."

"Mom, I want you to meet someone. I'll go get her."

Then she heard footsteps coming closer to the door. Tiffany quickly took a book from the bookcase and quickly sat on the edge of the bed as if she wasn't eavesdropping. Then the door swung open.

"Mi-Young. I'd like you to meet my mom." Siwon calmly told her.

"Your mom?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes."

Tiffany nervously stood and went out. She saw the woman beaming at her. Siwon guided Tiffany to sit beside him.

"Mom, this is Mi-Young. Mi-Young, my mom." Siwon said.

"What a very beautiful girl, you are! Where did Siwon found you?" the old yet pretty lady said. You can see the purity in her eyes.

"I found her in the Aegyo Empire Castle. She was the Princess' friend." Siwon explained.

"Ah, I see." Siwon's mom said. "So, when do you plan to marry each other?"

"We-" Siwon was cut off by Tiffany.

"We aren't really planning to marry yet, Ma'am. We would endure our love more before moving on to that. Marriage is such a big commitment." Tiffany faked a smile.

"Ah.. That's right." She said, then she gave a gentle laugh. "So, what can you say my son?"

"I... I have no idea that he has such sweet, caring, loving mother like you." Tiffany said honestly. She could not believe that a good person like her would have a son like Siwon. How could Siwon be the most opposite of his own mother? How could he not be disturbed when all his mother knew were the other side of him.


a/n: Hey guys! I'm sorry for the very  lame, short and late update. You see, my classes have started. I am currently a Senior and I have loads of stuffs to do. I hope you guys understand, huh? I PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. Is it okay? I sure hope it's okay. I don't want to offend you guys!

Also, after August, I will be updating more often bacause I don't think it will be a busy schedule anymore. Hehehe~

Guys~ We have a new banner! I hope you like it!~ It was made by my friend.. Tell me what you think about it! Do you like the previous one or the present one? :>


COMMENT REPLIES!

@sunny89 thank you for your comment! Uhh.. I don't know what will be the ending of the fic. So.. Let's just stay tuned, eh? :> Hehehe~

@fyeahbridges LOLss.. Yep. That's right! :>

@bracedsiopau wow full support! Haha! I still don't know what to write next. Hmm... Gonna tease you~