Chapter 10

Soonkyu's Quest

chapter ten: Stunning

 

Sunny stayed at the empty room for hours. It was alread 6:00 pm when she decided to go to her room. She sneaked through the corridors because she does not want to get caught by the palace guards and get an hour's scolding by her mother for not attending classes and for hiding from everyone.

She felt angry, pity, jealous, betrayed, and worried all in the same time. She's angry at Sohee, for coming back. They are cousins, but they don't treat each other like it. They treat each other like enemies. They just don't have something in common. Everytime one visits in one's house, they would end up hating each other more and more.

She pities Sohee, for not having a man of her own. She pities Sohee because Sohee doesn't have a life. She pities Sohee because Sohee can't do anything right.

She is jealous, seeing the man of her life kissing the person she hated the most. It hurts her more because everytime she thinks of it, the scene flashes so vivid.

She felt betrayed. Of all the persons in the world, why her? Why?

She is worried, they may be looking for her, and Sungmin might be turned off at her sudden reactions.

Sunny was walking in an empty corridor. While thinking of all these things, she suddenly bumps onto someone. It was her cousin, Taecyeon.

"Oh, I'm sorry oppa." Sunny said.

"Soonkyu? We've been looking everywhere for you!" Taecyeon said.

"Shh. Don't tell them you found me." Sunny said and went back to her tracks.

"You still haven't moved on, eh? Even though you're getting married, you still love him." Taecyeon said when she was already meters away from him.

Sunny turned to face him.

"Why?" Taecyeon asked.

"You knew why. You don't have to ask." Sunny said.

"Why can't you learn to love someone else? Why can't you learn to love me?" Taecyeon said, approaching her.

"Oppa, I told you already, I don't love you. And never will I. Besides, we can't be. We're cousins." Sunny explained as he came closer.

He suddenly grabs her arms and crashed his lips onto hers. Sunny didn't replied to the kisses. She just struggled to get away from him. But his grip was very hard and it was hurting more and more. Soon Sunny's tears flowed down her cheeks and Taecyeon could feel this but does not stop.

Sungmin was still looking for Sunny when suddenly, he could hear her cries. As he walk to the sound, he heard a slap and Sunny's voice whimpered. He quickly ran to where the sound came from. As he ran, Sunny's whines get louder.

In one corridor, there he saw, Taecyeon was forcefully kissing Sunny. Sungmin quickly ran to them and pushed Taecyeon away. Sungmin gave him a punch in the face and he fell down.

"Sunny, are you all right?" Sungmin cupped Sunny's face. She nodded. He could see her tears glistening. There was a forming bruise along Sunny's cheeks. On one cheek, he could see a hint of red mark. It was Taecyeon's hand. There was a hickey along her neck.

Sungmin was devastated. He could not forgive Taecyeon for hurting Sunny. He kicked Taecyeon in the ground. He doesn't care if someone sees them. He doesn't care if Taecyeon was a relative of the deceased King.

"You bastard!" Sungmin shouted at him.

Sohee then came running to his brother.

"What have you done to my oppa?" Sohee shouted to Sunny and Sungmin. "This would certainly get to the queen!" Sohee helped his brother get up.

"Yeah, tell the queen and she might even put him into jail for abusing Sunny!" Sungmin shouted back.

Sungmin held Sunny's hands as they walked to her room. He won't let anyone touch her again. He closed the door when they got in.

"Oppa, I love you! Thank you for rescuing me." Sunny hugged Sungmin. Sungmin put his arms aroung Sunny, reassuringly.

"I love you, too, Sunny." Sungmin kissed her forehead. "Go take a bath. I'll get some clothes for you. You need to cross dress for now."

Sunny did as he said and wore a pink bathrobe. Soon, Sungmin came with a waistcoat vest, a long sleeved shirt, pants and a pair of boots.

Sunny looked like a goddess to him. She looks so fresh. Her plunging neckline attracted him. Beads of water droplets fell from her hair to her neck and down to the revealing skin. She looks so delicate and fragile. Her legs were white and flawless.

"Here." Sungmin said, handing the clothes to her. Sungmin's blood rushed to his cheeks as he accidentally got a nice view.

Sunny smiled to him and went inside the dressing room. She forgot to close the door after she went in. Sungmin was gonna close it when he caught a glimpse of her from the mirror. He could feel himself heating up as he watched her dress.

Sungmin, behave yourself! You can't look! Sungmin tried to fight with himself in his thoughts. He walked away from the door and covered his face in humiliation. He walked back and forth. He tried to calm himself.

Suddenly Sunny called out. "Oppa, can you help me with this? You can come in."

Sungmin's hands were trembling as he twist the doorknob and went inside. He saw Sunny sitting in a chair. Her hair was blow dried and she was already clothed.

"Please help me with this." Sunny pointed to the boots.

Sungmin kneeled in front of her. He took her leg and set the boots. Her foot was small and soft. He tucked the pants in the boots. He did the same with the other.

"There, it's done." Sungmin stood.

"How do I look?" Sunny went to the mirror and checked herself. Everything was perfect. People wouldn't mistake her for being a woman. Though the waistcoat vest hugged her body and showed her petite waist.

"You look stunning. Though the pants and the shirt were too big for you." Sungmin complimented.

"It's fine, oppa. So, shall we get going?"

"Yes." They went out of the dressing room. Sunny wrote something on a paper and left it on her study table. She sprayed some Vanilla fragrance in it. They sneaked through the corridors. Then Sunny lead the way to the secret passage. They passed by another guest room after Tiffany's room and they slipped in a narrow way. It was the same passage way Siwon used to snuck Tiffany out of the castle.

-~-

"Ma'am?" the maid knocked on Sunny's door. The maid was surprised the door was unlocked. The maid went inside and explored the Princess' room. She can't find the Princess. But she did found the Princess' note.

 

Mom,
I'm sorry if this is all of a sudden. I am going to rescue Mi-Young as well as King Donghae. You didn't pay an instructor for nothing. I'm gonna use what I've learned. Don't worry Mom, I am safe.
Your loving daughter, Soonkyu~

 


a/n: So, Sunny will start her Rescue operation :> Sorry for 2PM stans out there! Oh, yes. Sungmin oppa is byun over Sunny. Kekeke~

 

If you guys are ever wondering how the clothing looks, here. Just imagine Sunny in those. ^^ I hope you all imagine what I'm talking about. Hehehe..


COMMENT REPLIES!

@itzjustmee You hate Sohee? Hmm.. Don't worry, her b*tchiness will pay off soon in the story. :D Please don't hate her in real life, though. Hehehe~ It's bad :| No, Siwon's not gonna Fany~ But, I still don't know if he would her. LOL, hopefully not. But you guys give me ideas! Ughh.. -.-

@fyeahbridges Y U SO BAD? loljk.. I can't just kick Sohee out of the Castle! ^^, HaeFany anticipated so much, huh? :>

@tiffany_jessica Yes, yes, I know you guys anticipated HaeFany so much. Soon! Maybe in the next chapter, I don't know. Hehehe~

Please comment more, guys! ^^