Chapter Fifteen

Soonkyu's Quest

chapter 15: Unusual Dream

 

 

She was running in a dreamy meadow. Calling his name again and again. But there was no response. She kept on running everywhere. Anywhere time would take her.

She ran through mountains and forests. Then there was a clearing. A doe ran before her and then it disappeared. There was a waterfall nearby. She followed the sound. She found a deer. It looked at her and disappered.

After the deer disappered, she saw him sitting on the ground, staring deep at the waters. Then a woman arose from the waters. The woman is beautiful. More like a goddess to her.

He ran to the woman and covered her with his arms. They kissed. They are happy. She felt her tears drop.

She was crying. She ran away from them. She ras as fast as she could. Until she heard someone.

"Unnie!!!~" She heard Tiffany's voice. Two pairs of hands shook her. Then she was awake.

"What happened to you?" Sooyoung said.

"You were crying." Tiffany said.

"Huh? Oh. I was dreaming, I guess." Sunny wiped her tears.

"What happened in your dream? Is it about Sungmin?" Sooyoung asked.

"No." She lied. "How's Donghae? Let's visit him." Sunny said.

"He is fine now. The nurses told me that he can walk now." Tiffany said.

"That's good." Sunny said.

It has been one week since Siwon died. Tiffany told them where the money was hidden so that Sunny doesn't have to marry King Donghae anymore. It also has been reported that the Jack the Ripper's were all caught and they would not do anything harmful in the country again. It also has been reported that there are other men at the scene when Siwon died. An archer must be lurking around and he was the one who shot arrows at Siwon. There was no sign of Sungmin.

There will be a banquet tomorrow for the Princess' return as well as Tiffany's and Donghae's. But Sungmin was never found...

-~-

"It's a pity you wouldn't have to marry that King, Lady Soonkyu." Lady Taeyeon said. "He was quite a nice man."

"Nah, it's all right. He found someone better than me. Besides, the money was back, so, I might be a princess for a couple of years. Haha!" Lady Soonkyu replied.

"Lady Soonkyu, is there any reports on the whereabouts of Marquis Sungmin?" Lady Jessica said.

Sunny just shook her head.

"Don't worry Unnie. The hope is love." Lady Seohyun said.

"But what if there's no love left?"

"True love waits." Mademoiselle Hyoyeon said.

"Thank you, ladies." Sunny smiled brightly at them. Even though Sungmin was missing, she could still hope for him to come back. Maybe not today, tomorrow. Even if it takes the whole millennia, she would wait for him.

Then she remembered about the dream. Her heart ached as the images in her mind was so vivid. What if Sungmin was taken by this mysterious girl? She shoook her head and faced her friends with her usual bright mood.

-~-

Meanwhile, Donghae and Tiffany were having a heart to heart talk in the North Courtyard.

"King Donghae, what are you going to do? Soonkyu wouldn't be marrying someone until it's really her time." Tiffany looked down. She was partly happy that the marriage won't be continued anymore. Part of her was sad, because Sunny won't have someone to spend her life with until Sungmin came back.

"I don't have to wait for her." Donghae calmly said.

"What do you mean?" She was shocked. What would Donghae do? Would he force him to marry Sunny? Poor her~

"You see, when I said I love her. It didn't really came from my heart. I never knew that I had been loving someone ever since."

"Oh." Tiffany was hurt. "So, who is this lucky woman?"

"Ah, I won't have to tell her name, do I? Besides, you won't even have a clue who is she."

"Then, at least, tell me some things about her."

"Okay. She is beautiful. Very beautiful. Although her beauty can't be compared with the princess, she was the fairest of them all. She was also a princess, actually. She has white complexion and her eyes are shimmering in hte night. I didn't really looked at her the same way I look to her now. She is brighter than gems. Brighter than any of them."

"Oh. She must be very lucky to have you." She said jokingly. She scanned the names of the princesses she have known. It must be someone from the foreign countries. I am so hopeless.

"Indeed. She is." Donghae stood and looked at the stars. "She was even more beautiful than these stars."

Tiffany felt like she was crying. She couldn't believe that someone would be in Donghae's heart that fast. She kept looking down so that it won't be obvious that she was about to cry.

"It's really freezing out here. Aren't you cold?" Donghae asked.

"Uh. No." Tiffany said. I can take anything. Breaking my heart was enough.

Suddenly she felt something warm hang around her. She looked up. Donghae just took off his coat for her. Then he kneeled on the ground and presented her something.

"Mi-Young, will you marry me?" Donghae said.

"Huh? Are you kidding me? Stop that! Other people will see us. They might say that I'm a bad person." Tiffany said. "Besides, you don't love me. You love someone else. How dare you?" She stood and walked away. But Donghae was faster so he blocked her.

"You are the person I'm talking about." Donghae said.

"Stop fooling around. And don't say such nonsense. That girl was a princess for God's sake!"

"Tiffany. You are the princess to me."

"That is not a good joke, Donghae." She tried to get pass him but he caught her arms.

"Do you want me to prove it?" Donghae asked her. She was partly afraid and happy at the moment.

"Don't you dare-" But her words were broken by his sweet kisses. She cherished that sweet and captivating moment of hers. He put his arms around her waist and she put hers around his neck. After what seemed like hours, they looked into each other's eyes. They pulled away and Donghae once again held the ring unto his palm.

"I didn't realize that the one I love was the one I was with all along. At first I didn't believe in love. But you came into my life and changed everything. Tiffany, will you marry me?"

Tiffany felt like she was crying. Everything was beautiful. Magical. The night is sparking, she won't ever let it go.

"Donghae, I am wonderstruck at the first time I saw you. How I wished that I was in Sunny's place. I was enchanted to meet you. Yes. Donghae, yes. I will marry you." Tiffany said.

Donghae hugged her and kissed her once again. It was their happily ever after.

 

 



 

A/N: Guys! I am so sorry for not updating for too long! Please forgive me! I have an entrance test to pass tomorrow so I need to review in the past days. Don't worry, after tomorrow, everything will be all right! Wish me luck on my exam! I hope you all liked that HaeFany moment. But SunSun is tore apart. Hehe~ Please anticipate!