Epilouge

Soonkyu's Quest

 

Epilogue

 

Sunny and Taemin did became friends, as Tiffany guessed. She thought they could make a cute couple. Taemin is a nice man. He had the same personalities as Sungmin. But everytime they were together, Sunny coudn't help remembering her lost one. Taemin reminds her of Sungmin. The Archers are teaching every abled man in the Aegyo Empire how to use bows and arrows. That is what the Queen asked in favor of them. So far, everything was great.

One day, Taemin asked Sunny if she could come to their Kingdom. He wanted to introduce her to his family and friends. Sunny gladly accepted his invitation. They went first to Taemin's friend. He wanted to surprise his parents of his coming back. They were standing on the entrance of a house.

"My friend lives here. Are you ready? She is quite talkative. Hehe! Don't be surprised." Taemin told her.

"Her? Your friend is a girl? Hmm. I'm sure it's fine. Haha!" Sunny replied.

"Hehe! I also have another friend. But, he's not in a good condition when I left him. He also lives here."

"I see. Let's go!" Sunny smiled brightly.

Taemin knocked on the door, and after a few seconds, it revealed a face of a young lady. The lady had a cute appearance, much cuter than her in fact. She had a long black hair and a tiny, almond-shaped eyes, and thin red lips. She looks very innocent and immature.

"Annyeong! Taemin oppa! Is she your girl friend?" the girl asked, full of excitement.

"No! Sulli! You're such a silly girl. Of course she's not my girl friend." Taemin quickly denied.

"Ah. Okay. Haha! I thought someone pretty had actually been your girlfriend. Hahaha!" this Sulli joked.

"So, how is he?" Taemin asked, Sunny got confused.

"Oh, he's perfectly fine! Though, he still don't remember things."

"I see. Won't you let us come in?"

"Who is she first?"

"Oh. This is Sunny, the Princess of the Aegyo Empire. Sunny, my friend, Sulli."

"Ohh. My. I must be in heaven! I'm actually in front of a princess!" Sulli was astonished.

Their conversation went deeper and deeper. It's really true that Sulli is a talkative girl. Sunny found out that Sulli was an orphan, she had the house all by herself. Sulli knew living ever since a child. She is also independent. She had not many friends like Sunny, but she is a very good friend. Meanwhile, Taemin was just talking to a person in one of the rooms. That person must be the other friend Taemin's referring to.

"Who is in there?" Sunny asked Sulli while pointing to the room.

"Oh. Our friend. I think he's very ill. It's not really a long time ago since Taemin oppa found him and brought him here, badly injured. When he woke up, he can't remember anything!"

"Well, that's too bad. Can I see him?" Sunny asked.

"Of course! Hehe~" Sulli replied. She led the way to the room.

Sunny entered the room and saw a man sitting in the bed, talking to Taemin. The mad had white, flawless skin, black, beady eyes, beautiful nose structure, red, curvacious plump lips. He had a well-built body and a good disposition. He turned to see the stranger by the doorstep. She was stunned. She stood still, frozen in her place. Tears started to build up in her eyes as she looked into his eyes. What a coincidence.

"So, what do we call him?" Taemin brought up the question.

"Sungmin." Sunny said firmly.



Author's Note: There you have the Epilogue! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Yay! Sunny finally found our Sungmin, but unfortunately, he doesn't remember anything. The sequel's here! I don't know how to put an end to this, so I'll leave you guys there.

SunSun Fighting! HaeFany fighting!

 

 

 

Dearest,

(ctrl+f then type in your username)

lovelove11 ddilfany hwangmiyoung cherrish17 paninja sunnybunny14 itzjustmee lil_chibi955 lovethesmiles may_vk SuGenLover Haefanyperfectouple maianh fyeahbridges famega sone_elf_forever tiffany_jessica youngdana25 skytracer00 kyuminhae05 dbsk46 jiyeonsboy weelowee bracedsiopau hyeminmints sheng1 awesomegurl4815 natynaty17 hazeyma diddlesme YesungJjang StrawberryFantasy nuramniS QueeeenB cheng15 hanniestar misheyxxxooo eunjoyah DaisyFany92 SunnyJeers YeonTastic marydoll909

 

 Thank you for supporting me. You guys are all important because this is my first ever fanfic. You have my eternal gratitude!

-viaxoxo <3