Chapter Six

Soonkyu's Quest

chapter six: The Quest Starts Now

 

"Omo Fany-aah~ You're in love!~" Sunny giggled after Tiffany finished her story. They were talking on Sunny's bed about the 'little accident' Tiffany encountered.

"Tch. I have no hope. He won't love me back. We have no future." Tiffany said, which disappointed Sunny.

"Aish! Don't say that Fany-ah! You still have hope. Both of us."

"What do you mean?"

"We'll make Sungmin and Donghae fall in love with us."

"That's impossible."

"Aish Fany-ah~ Don't be too negative thinker. We can do it."

"No, no. I'm not gonna do that. I don't want to do anything to make him fall in love with me."

"So, you're just gonna sit there until all the good ones are taken?"

"That's not what I mean."

"Come on, Fany! You're prettier that me, he will love you in no time."

"But, he already loves someone else."

"Really? Wow! That's a good news! The marriage may be canceled!" Sunny suddenly stood up. "Is it you? Did he confessed to you?"

"Unnie, I'm hopeless. Please. Don't tire yourself. He won't love me." Tiffany stayed sitting on the bed.

"Who will he love then?"

"You."

"Psh. That's a total lie Fany~ How could he like me when we only met yesterday, huh?"

"He said it was love at first sight."

"Bloody hell. He can't fall in love with me! If he marries me, what about my Sungmin?" Sunny sat down on the bed beside Tiffany. "My gosh, Unnie~ my life is ruined."

"Heyy, I'm not your unnie, I'm your dongsaeng."

"You've been my unnie since right now." Sunny stared into nothing.

There was a moment of silence. Until Sunny thought about something.

"Fany-ah~ Please swear to me."

"Hmmm?"

"Please swear that you won't let Donghae marry me."

"I swear unnie~"

"Aww. I love you so much Mi-Young~ You're my best friend ever."

"I love you too Soonkyu unnie~"

"Fany-ah~ Since you will prevent that Donghae from marrying me, I promise that I will also help you with him. While I try to get Sungmin back. This will be one tiring mission. What time is it?"

"It's 1:00pm. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know."

"Sunny unnie, I'll rest for a while, okay?"

"Sure, sure. If you need something, I'll always be here."

Tiffany went out of Sunny's room and went to her room. When she passed the East Courtyard, she saw a tall man going to her direction. The same man that she saw on the day before yesterday. The man with the perfect posture and cool voice. He looked gorgeous and stunning.

"Lady Hwang." The man said. It gave her goosebumps. She did not know who is this man and why did he knew her.

"Who are you?"

"Come with me." He grabbed Tiffany's wrist and dragged her along the corridor.

"What do you want?" Tiffany struggled with all her might. "Please let me go."

They went down through a spiral staircase then they turned right. There was a small opening. They slid in. Then there was a door. Then they were outside the castle.

There was a horse drawn carriage. He dragged her to the carriage and shoved her there. He closed the door. Then two men came into view.

"Lock her in the dungeon. Don't molest her or anything. We need her alive." The man said.

"Let me out of here! Who are you? What are you gonna do to me? What did I do to you?" Tiffany's head was full of questions. Why would a random man just kidnap her all of a sudden?

"I am Lee Siwon. The brother of the man whom you danced with yesterday. " Siwon pulled out a tobacco and started smoking. Tiffany was dumbfounded. "You see, you wreck all of my plans the moment you wear that necklace." Tiffany clutched the necklace Donghae gave her. The man continued, "To make up with all the things you've done, you deserve a little rest. B*tch."

Then he went to the front of the carriage to talk to the two men.

"Make sure she eats well. Do not show her to the public. Go now." Siwon then was out of the view.


a/n: I'm sorry for all the SiFany shippers out there. More dramas to come. Oh, even more antagonists to come. Kekeke~ Sorry for the late and short update. Hectic schedule, it is. Please tell me what you think about this chapter! ;>

I know you hate this chapter. Because I hate it too. LOLss! xD I promise I'll make it up to you guys for the next chapter!