Denial --> amusingmurdermachine

EXO's A to Z One-Shot Collection {BUSY; finishing request!}

 

Theme

DENIAL

DENIAL

for:

- amusingmurdermachine-

Brother! Kai and Sehun ft.Krystal

 

~~//~~

 

The school bell rang ever so loudly. As in a cue the empty hallways soon flooded by students, coming in hurry in order to escape the clutch of various classes. A tall and rather slender fair skinned male student wasn’t an exception. He brought his lunch with him as he walked towards another class instead of the cafeteria.

When he arrived, the boy could only sighed as he approached one and only occupied seat at the moment. And the said occupant is now sleep soundlessly.

Snore

Okay, maybe not so soundlessly, the boy decided as he settle himself on the seat in front of the boy who’s now is still residing a place called dreamland. The boy watched the sleeping figure before shaking his head. To think he was older than me, he mused inside his head before poking the sleeping boy.

“Wake up” he said but all he received was groans and incoherent words. The lanky boy looked at his watch. Surely enough lunch period almost ends. So he poked the sleepy head once more and harsher than before.

Irritated because of the lack of response he finally snapped. “Wake up Kim Jongin!” he shouted and the sleeping figure stumbled on his seat and ends up crashing down to the hard floor with a loud thump.  As he watched his best friend is trying to regain his consciousness, he let a small snicker.

“The hell Sehun” the boy, Jongin glared as he finally woke up completely. Sehun just gave a small laugh before he raised his hand that’s holding their lunch. His face is completely emotionless in matter of second.

“Be glad I woke you up, hyung” he said as Jongin’s frown turned into a smile as he was flattered by the rather ignorant looked dongsaeng of his. However Sehun continued his words and the smile just went down the drain. “Although, I partly thought leaving you starving and then tease you later was a great grand idea”

Jongin stood up and quickly put his arm around Sehun’s neck and locked the younger’s head as Jongin playfully hits Sehun’s head. “Yah, how dare you ever thinking of that!” Jongin shouted, pretended to be annoyed – or maybe he was.

Sehun tried to pry Jongin’s arm but it was futile so he let his whines. “Ouch, hyung stop!”

Jongin and Sehun. Those two names will always be tied together as the whole student body knows their sibling-like relationship. Even if their is just by few – very few months, they resided different class and grade. But it doesn’t stop Sehun to act like a whiny and attention-seeker younger brother and Jongin as the-suppose-to-be responsible but the main not-so-a bully older brother.

They might spend the day in their respective classes but lunch period is different. They spent the hour together as they talked their hobbies, a very similar hobbies, way too if it was needed to use exaggeration. But today, frankly saying, they might found themselves just tooalike.

“Why are you staring at her?” Sehun piqued as he realized Jongin wasn’t paying attention to him. The younger pouted but then when he followed the older gaze he found himself cackling with laughter. After a minute of laugh, Jongin finally realized Sehun is laughing at him.

Jongin, out of annoyance hits Sehun’s back. However Sehun was eating and now started choking. But that doesn’t stop the boy for laughing at the older one. “Are you okay?” Jongin cannot believe he’s still care for such a dongsaeng who just teased and laughed at him.

Sehun just smiled knowingly once his coughing are away. “Don’t focus on me, please return to stare at Krystal Noona” at the implication Jongin’s face turned red. He shot a failed angry look in a second.

“Am not” he denied. “I do NOT stare at Krystal Sunbae, you twerp” Jongin is about to hit the younger one again but he remembered Sehun was suffocating before. The older threw a dirty glare before Sehun yet laughed again. To think people thought he’s so stoic and strict all the time, unbelievable.

With that thought Jongin looked far in front of him. On a bench, back facing them, was Krystal, a senior for both him and Sehun. He was this close to thought further but Sehun’s snickering doesn’t help it in any case. The tanner boy set another angry stare but his ‘little brother’ is still being his annoying self.

“The hell, what’s wrong with you” Jongin spat but Sehun just grinned ‘innocently’ at him.

“Nothing~” the younger one cooed. “I did tell you to just ogling over Krystal Noona” Sehun gestured towards the girl who’s oblivious of the conversation. “Please don’t waste your time on me” with that Jongin shoved a sandwich right to Sehun mouth.

“Chew,” the older ordered. “So then your mouth will shut eventually” Jongin reasoned as Sehun just ate the food happily. Their surrounding soon only filled by the sound of food being devoured by the two teenagers.

Jongin suddenly straighten his posture before leaning back to the bench both of them occupied at the moment. “Now to think you call Krystal Sunbae ‘noona’” Jongin mused as he Sehun watched the older from the edge of his sight. “Are you two that close?”

Sehun smirked as he pulled out the food out of his mouth. “Is the mighty Jongin-hyung is jealous?” the fair-skinned boy teased. Jongin cast a look at him.

“Am not” he firmly declared. “I put aside the fact you’re being disrespectful to your hyung,” at this Sehun just grinned and making Jongin’s annoyance further. “However it does interest me how come I’m not aware of your closeness with a girl, especially a senior”

Sehun’s blush went noticeable by Jongin who has this mischievous glint on his eyes. “What is this? Sehunnie is the one who actually harbors feeling to ‘Krystal Noona’?” Sehun opened his mouth to deny whatever Jongin implied. However the words that came out were both incoherent and stammered.

“Yeah, yeah… deny all you want Sehunnie~” Now is Jongin’s turn to cooed in front of the younger face. Because of his pale complexion, Sehun’s cheek turned pinkish – actually more like red – because of the embarrassment. Sehun pouted as his hands are down, his appetite is now completely gone.

“I’m not denying anything! Hyung is! You are in a definite denial earlier” Sehun pointed out and Jongin was shocked but tried to shrug it off immediately.

“I’m not in denial!” Jongin’s eyebrow furrowed as he exclaimed. “You are. And why the hell you redirect the conversation to me?” Sehun stared at his ‘older brother’ in disbelief.

“Just for a reminder the first one who’s caught red hand staring at Krystal ‘Sunbae’ is hyung!” Sehun shouted out loud before Jongin covered the younger one. Sehun the hand and quickly in disgust, Jongin yanked his hand away.

“Yah!” Jongin glowered. “Why you did that?!” Sehun smiled at him.

“Hyung asked for it” he gave his ‘reason’ in the most innocent way.

“That’s uncalled for, idiotic dongsaeng”

Sehun took a small bite of sandwich on his possession. “Maybe if Jongin-hyung just admit having a crush on Krystal Noona then your hand won’t suffer Sehun-germs” the younger shamelessly said and Jongin’s eyes widened.

“What the… I did tell you for times I do not like Krystal Sunbae that way” the older one continued with his meal before staring at Sehun once more. “How about you? I’m certain as your hyung that you have this microscopic crush on Krystal Sunbae” Jongin sarcastically said.

“I do not!” Sehun yelled. “I respect her and nothing beyond that” he explained.

There was silence, was, because the moment later they both laughed so hard. Between their laughs Jongin finally managed to make a one full sentence. “Yah, how come I don’t realize it earlier? For how long exactly?”

Sehun whose laugh ceased answered. “Almost on the same time as hyung’s?” he admitted before laughed again.

“Yah, I told you I don’t like her”

“Me neither. Why hyung keeps insisting otherwise?” Sehun joked before both are too occupied by another round of laughs. Seriously, who ever thought both of them are having a same crush then both deny the fact? It was unbelievable, but neither Jongin nor Sehun bothered by the small piece of puzzle.

However from afar, Krystal who heard loud laughter turned around to look at the school’s sibling. She just giggled at their antics as she could see Sehun whined and started hitting Jongin’s arm playfully with aegyo practically printed on his face when the older has this teasing look.

And Krystal would be lying if she said both of the boys aren’t cute.

 

~~//~~

 

Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this one-shot amusingmurdermachine. I have a lot of fun writing about Kai and Sehun's sibling like relationship, kind of makes me remember my relationship with my younger sibling. However that's unrelated and I hope you like this~~!

Comment so I can know what you feels about this one-shot~! ^^

Sincerely, RedPenguin