Confession --> BabyGurll4Ever

EXO's A to Z One-Shot Collection {BUSY; finishing request!}

 

Theme

CONFESSION

CONFESSION

for:

- BabyGurll4Ever-

Kris x Jolita (OC)

 

~~//~~

 

Jolita took one deep breath. Yes, she was ready, she had planned and prepared for this. Three consecutive months should be enough to settle a decision, right? Right? She keeps telling herself, however doubt is still sticking on her chest.

She groaned when her back once more glued on the wall behind her. “I don’t know” she exclaimed while messing with her hair. What’s wrong with her? She was just… fell deep into a pit with never ending depth. Although it might not look so dark. For a moment, Jolita weighted the whole mess inside her heart but just then she felt a pang directed to her.

The girl lifted her head slightly and she got one of the best shock in her life. Jolita’s eyes widened and her body flinched immediately when she found herself stared at two distant yet somehow familiar gaze. Her breath hitched, but she no word ever escaped her lips.

“Kris Oppa~! Kris Oppa, look here!” the chants definitely woke her up as she calmed down from her erratic heartbeat. The towering in front of her looked behind and saw bunch of girls waving their way to the boy, Kris. Jolita waited for his reaction and maybe letting a sigh was may the normal thing to do.

The tall boy waved back with an oh-so charming smile of his. And to make it worse – or better, he winked at them. Wave of squeals erupted in the school hallway. In a split of second, Kris faced at Jolita with unidentified meaning behind his stare.

They were looking at each other before Kris broke the eye contact by leaving. As Jolita watched him away she could feel heat came to her cheek, reddened them in the process. Flustered, the girl hits her head lightly but still hurts at some point. “Aish, how come you always tongue-tied like that?” she scolded herself.

Jolita brings back her courage to look at Kris’ departing back. But only by thinking the boy, the butterflies inside her stomach became more uncontrollable. Something, however, tugged in her chest when Kris smiled his charming smile at another group of girl.

Surely enough, it wasn’t easy for having a huge crush on someone, more importantly, someone who happens to be the school’s player.

The next day Jolita felt a knot on her stomach when she saw that thing is still laying helplessly on her locker. How long exactly since she made the thing anyway? A week? Or perhaps if her memory is correct, it was there for more than a month. She cringed when realization hits her.

She’s been trying to confess for almost two months but nothing seems to be working. Or more correctly she was such a coward thus led her to various failure and unmentionable meetings with her crush. As Jolita held the confession letter, thinking whether to left it alone for the time being or dump it straight away, screeching squeals alerted her of someone’s arrival.

Jolita, even when she’s trying quite hard not to look, found herself peering at the person. No surprise the only factor that might bring ton-loads of giggles is none other than Kris. To make the matter worse she has to saw him and even they shared a glance. It was clearly a contradiction if the girl ever deny about the fluttering feeling inside her chest. However some things are better unsaid when finally Kris was out of the scene.

As her focus finally returned to her and her breath wasn’t as erratic as before, Jolita took a look on her locker. Eyes caught the sight of the confession letter that started to became such an eyesore for her eyes.

Thinking about it for a while, Jolita took the confession letter with her as she slipped it carefully between her books. Pondering whether or not she can took a chance, she continued to walk with nervousness emitted from her. And when she passed Kris’ locker, she carelessly slipped the piece of envelope from between the vent of the locker.

To be truthful, she was extremely afraid of the result. But maybe by keeping a blank mind and careless about the situation might the only way to keep her heart still inside her ribcage.

However it was out of her expectation when she was being dragged by the tall guy as school was out. She would be lying if she wasn’t panicking or in a nervous wreck by the whole situation. Jolita could ask Kris what she did wrong, but she knows it was futile. She knows exactly what’s wrong, and it was confirmed immediately with her letter, opened on Kris’ grip.

“Explain this” Kris shoved the paper at Jolita’s direction, and just like that, her heartbeat escalated into a whole new level. It was hard enough to keep her straight face in front of her crush, but having her said crush talked to her despite the coldness on the edge of his voice, was outrageous. Hell, she was so afraid she could stutter and then fainted like those girls in dramas she watched occasionally.

Taking one careful breath, Jolita opened . “It is… what it is” she answered quietly but inside her mind there was chaos. Kris shot her a demanding look, clearly unsatisfied with her pathetic of answer. Jolita gulped, there was a moment she was about to lie about it. “It’s my confession letter for you”

She squinted her eyes when the stare Kris was giving is starting to make a hole in her. I know I should’ve lied. I know I should never put that letter after so much hesitation.

The man’s hand raised a bit, and Jolita just wait if Kris decided to hit her for making a terribly made confession.

I should’ve known that on the second I admit on liking Kris Wu.

But no, there’s nothing hit her. In fact instead of something bad happened, something that might categorized a good and pleasant thing happened. A soft yet deep chuckle escaped Kris’ lips. It was indeed something no one have guessed, the towering individual is never the one who could let out a laugh easily. All this time all Kris’ laughs inside Jolita’s head were merely part of her imagination.

However this is real. It was so true and Jolita muster her courage to fully open her eyes only to saw Kris half covered his mouth with the back of his hand while chuckling. But she cannot feel offended. It was weird, he was laughing at her at the moment but there’s no anger come from her chest instead she was feeling… amused.

She’s happy listening to Kris’ laughing voice. It was sincere, as she thought even when she has no clue what makes him do that. That question however answered without being asked beforehand.

Kris stopped laughing and his gaze softened at her. It was different from all stare he gave to any girl. It’s not just ‘hot’ or ‘cool’, it was more like endearing. And endearing wasn’t something that can be relate to the school’s player easily; Jolita knows that, everyone does. Yet that feeling emits from him endlessly as he talked.

“Actually you may not believe me, but I like you too Jolita. I really do” he said to her softly and from his words Jolita got the feeling she can, no, must trust his words those are truly came from the deepest of his heart.

And the moment made Jolita’s heart fluttered more than it should be. All attention just directed at Kris and no one, nothing else. It was just- she cannot explain it further because all inside her was floating around and only rotated to Kris.

The boy’s too could feel his heartbeat increased and nervousness build inside him. She finally said it – actually wrote it, but Kris ignored the fact because the pure happiness from Jolita’s confession. It was true after all, his love for the girl wasn’t unrequited. And he must confess too, it’s only natural to finally release the bind of his heart to the girl right in front of him.

He took one deep breath, trying to calm his heart. “Jolita, would you be my girlfriend?” he asked directly and silence followed. He even if he knows Jolita liked him, he wants her to say yes, just for this one question.

The answer was given with a bright smile on Jolita’s face. And joy cannot be hidden in the atmosphere as Kris absentmindedly hugged the girl as tight as he could.

Even if their confession to each other wasn’t the brightest and witty one, it has fulfill its purposes in the end. Beside love needs to be answered in the end after all.

 

~~//~~

 

Sorry it took me forever to finish this! I hope this worth it though, and I'm sorry if I don't potray Jolita shy enough. But still I do wish you enjoy this, BabyGurll4Ever

Comment and give me your feedback ;)

Sincerely, RedPenguin