Ambiguity --> luvhpurple

EXO's A to Z One-Shot Collection {BUSY; finishing request!}

 

Theme

AMBIGUITY

AMBIGUITY

for:

- luvhpurple-

Suhox Goo Nora (OC)

 

~~//~~

 

What that smile means.

What that gesture means.

What that look means.

These are some question Goo Nora seem to unable to answer in daily basis. She would asks herself several of times without any fruit of her efforts. And all her attempt always ends in futile. Nora cannot find her answers in the end of the day, whether it was one of the busiest day in her life or the time when she has the time of the world.

There are times she rather give up than putting her mind into it more than she had intended before. But when she was this close on just threw her hands in the air, he just had to do something to drew back her attention. It was sickening, sickening how pleasant it is in the same time.

“Nora-sshi,” he handed a bottle of mineral water at the blank minded girl. Nora raised her head and met the comforting gaze Suho has. He’s smiling at her when giving the bottle to her, which she accepted absent mindedly. Beside the entire show is finished and all of them – including other bands, are dead tired, thirsty and if not shouted louder, hungry.

Nora bowed her head slightly at the EXO-K’s leader. “Thank you,” she said gratefully as she received the water. Suho let a small chuckle.

“It’s nothing” he said, showing no burden of the small favor. Suddenly someone called Suho from afar. Both leaders from their respective bands looked at the person who just shouted, and found themselves not surprised to find the EXO maknae is flailing both his arms, trying to get his hyung’s attention.

Nora looked briefly at Suho before averting her gaze to the bottle in her hand. “Sunbae, I think you should go, Sehun seems impatient” Nora pointed out. Suho used his free hand – as the other is occupied by two more bottles – to wave, dismissing the statement”

“Nah, it’s just Sehun. I was distributing water for others but I haven’t give him any” Suho smiled again before gave a small farewell at Nora who is still fiddling with her water bottle. She gave a small reply as Suho walked towards the rest of EXO members – or most of them as there are twelve of them in total.

Nora watched her senior’s back getting smaller as he furthering away. She let a small giggle when Sehun playfully hits his leader’s arm in irritation or whatnot. Some of the members are saying something to Suho and then started laughing at their leader.

The weird feeling in reminded her how thirsty she was and that Suho just gave her a bottle of water. Opening the cap slowly she was thinking inside her mind. There are a lot of staff here but the EXO-K’s leader choose to help them with the water bottle. Actually it’s understandable, sometimes there are some who are unable to find water so they have to share amongst them.

But somehow in this case, Nora has this small, very small selfishness so Suho might specially give it to her instead of merely giving them in order to make sure everyone at least receive one. But, Suho is always like that, wasn’t he? Doesn’t it was Nora’s first impression of him?

He’s a nice guy, a person who’s willingly to help people, thus doing small chore like this supposed to be a normal thing for him. Nora quickly tried to shake off the thought away. She knows better than being possessive over something – or someone – that was not hers in the first place.

However every time she remembered the way Suho looked at her, smiled at her, talked to her. Nora couldn’t help herself but to think otherwise.

Different bands meeting each other was rare occasion, but sometimes coincidences happened. They could meet in parties or even a small event such as eating at a restaurant. So does Nora’s chance on meeting Suho wasn’t so big; supposedly.

It was after a comeback stage or something, Nora could hardly remembered exactly when Suho suddenly came to her and asked her whether they could meet in daily basis in some of their free time. He explained that he found some problems within and as Nora’s a leader too, it was natural for them to share the same hardship.

So then at some time they would met. However it wasn’t daily or something, both of them are extremely busy with their personal and band’s hectic schedules. They met like after three months or less, it was whether a good thing or not, Nora couldn’t really decipher.

Nora played with her straw as she recalled the memory. It was indeed a surprise even to herself that she and Suho is now like sharing a bit different bond than others. But then she remembered, Suho is always like that. Doesn’t he also ask Leeteuk Sunbae for advices?

She sighed but not letting the thought to bother her in any kind of way. However in the end something does bother her even in more to pleasant than annoying.

“Are you listening?” startled at the voice, Nora looked up way too abruptly thus made Suho chuckled a bit at the surprised look that painted Nora’s face. The response made the girl pouted at Suho who apologize immediately as he usually is.

Taking a sip of her iced coffee, Nora tries to calm her heartbeats. Once it was under control and not threatening to break through her ribcage, Nora once more faced Suho who took a seat across her on their shared table on the calm atmosphere that surrounds the café early in the morning.

“I’m listening Suho Sunbae” Nora said. “You were talking about the two oldest member aside of you in EXO-K is more childish than the members on maknae line” she tried to remember some part of Suho’s story. She actually feeling quite bad for ignoring his story, they were there to talk about their part of being leaders anyway.

Suho just smiled as he looked at Nora with anticipation. “How about you, anything in mind?” he asked her. Nora could only bit the inside of silently as she can only remember one thing that’s on her mind more than months now. And no, it has nothing to do with her band or whatnot.

“No” she flatly answered. But Suho caught something wrong with the answer and smiled in a way to comfort her.

“You definitely has something in mind” he commented. “Just tell me, I promise I won’t laugh at you” Suho raised his pinky finger and with his eyes he told Nora to intertwine the finger with hers. Although a bit hesitant she did.

With a thousand mind behind the back of her mind, Nora straighten herself and smiled at Suho. “Sunbae you promised not to laugh no matter what, arasso?” she asked to reassure herself mostly. Suho just nodded his head seriously, meaning he meant the promise.

Nora took one deep breath. “Suho Sunbae, do you like me?” she asked somewhat in a very direct way, which she regretted a second later as her face flushed red while Suho’s eyes widened before blinked few times.

“What-“

“Sunbae, I’m really sorry!” Nora squinted her eyes while clasping her hands together. “B-but I’m just curious since you always so kind and we met more often now-“

Her rambles stopped as Suho said the following sentence.

“You want me to answer it, right?” he asked with soft voice. Nora opened her eyes and stared at Suho with confusion in her eyes.

“Pardon?” she put down her hands as she watched Suho leaned at her direction. She flinched thus she unable to move the second Suho planted a small kiss on her forehead. Nora was more than stunned at the action. Her heartbeat’s speeding up as heat rose to her cheeks.

But when she saw Suho’s face, he was smiling differently. “That’s my answer” he declared.

“How that answer anything, Sunbae?!” Nora half shouted as she was beyond flustered at this point. Suho however just winked at her.

“It was your job to decide” he answered before drinking his drink that lay in front of him. Nora gulped but then found herself smiling at Suho’s last statement.

Maybe now she should stop questioning some things. Suho’s act sometimes remain ambiguous, however it was how she thinks of it in the end. And as far as she thinks – and hopes – Suho’s liking her back, then it was fine for her. 

 

~~//~~

 

I made this in rush so I'm sorry if this wasn't good enough. I tried to stick on Goo Nora's character but... I'm sorry if I potray it wrong/bows. I hope you like it luvhpurple.

Comments are lovable~!

Sincerely, RedPenguin