Karma --> luvhpurple

EXO's A to Z One-Shot Collection {BUSY; finishing request!}

Theme

KARMA

KARMA

for:

- luvhpurple-

Kai x Min Yo Hee (OC)

~~//~~

 

If live could be visualize by a building, Yoo Hee beliefs hers would shaped like a pyramid. With one pointed side and a wide foundation. However she also beliefs, if her life is a pyramid-shaped thing, it would be upside down. Because if it was made by blocks, it’s easy to destroy it into rumbles of blocks. Just a little push on the bottom, it was what someone needs to makes her crumble.

“Can she’s not looking down at us?”

“Just seeing her makes me so jealous”

 “She’s mean and cold

… let’s not befriended with her”

Harsh words stings her ears like hornets. They were painful to hear, but she still has those hearing senses. People just don’t know when to shut their trap. To at least know it’s hurting her by saying those ill words not in front of her but loud enough for her to listen. Can they be at least discreet about it, she sometimes wishes.

Maybe in her previous life she’s an old lady with thick make up. Saying words without understanding them. Talking nonsense and lies about those who around her.

Once she had this girl as a friend. A friend she’s truly care about. Yoo Hee knows it was a rare chance someone would come towards her way and listen to her words rather than others. They spent their times together, sharing secrets, hobbies, and problems. Other people words become muted, Yoo Hee feels glad that those horrible acts went unnoticed to her.

In the end, their friendship just broken so easily like a crystal glass. So fragile that one sentence shattered everything they build over the years.

“Why are you befriended with her – you know, Min Yoo Hee?”

Yoo Hee watches from where she stood, making the least of noise, afraid she could be found here. She knows waiting for an answer from the girl her eyes glued the entire time is pointless. So when she heard the words, ‘She’s easy to play with’ Yoo Hee found herself slightly amused. It was amazingly predictable, and she feels bad for thinking something like that beforehand.

In her past life she must be a nation’s traitor. Or someone who brought vendetta or whatnot, she really doesn’t care what it is specifically. But that might explain the habits of people crossing their fingers in their backs when promising something to her.

If she has the courage or a tact in the very least, she would’ve blame her own childhood. But that’s so spiteful, as she always told herself. But maybe she’s just afraid or too tired to complain. So when another effort wasted, just to receive yet another round of critics, Min Yoo Hee could only braced herself for it.

“You get yourself an ‘A’” she nodded in despite the questioning tone she received. Yoo Hee’s fist tightened. Really, what her parents expect, she cut most of her time to do anything-any-16 year old-do. However she knows from her father’s facial expression it wasn’t enough.

Yoo Hee tried her best to tune out the voice and stay in silence before explaining the rest. That time never happened when her father’s done and leave. Her words of the ‘non-existence’ A+ in her class never being heard.

It’s not a surprise she gets another home tutor and less time to enjoy her time.

She only heard it once. About a story of a boy who defied his mother’s wishes and then he gets cursed. Yoo Hee of course believe her life in the past kind of similar like that, minus the curse. Maybe if the previous her gets cursed then she doesn’t have to pay the hell what he or she had done.

It’s tiresome. It’s wasting her time. Living like this, she thought. Maybe a little candy in her life would make it better, somehow. Her friend – real one that is – once said one lemon candy can brighten your days. At first Yoo Hee with all her artic coldness, skeptical about it.

But when her ‘lemon-candy’ poked her nose, she’s back to the reality. Yoo Hee blinks her eyes rapidly, feeling like being woken up from a sleep she rather not have. When her vision clears, she saw brown irises staring at her.

She watched the edge of his mouth raised into an amused smile. Like a dance they play all the time, she pouted. The figure in front of her laughs. His voice chimed in her ears, ringing at her in a pleasant way. “That’s not funny” she declared in an unusual tone she uses rarely.

His laughs only faded, not gone entirely, changing into a deep chuckle. “I’m sorry, but you were so lost, I’m afraid something might possess you or something” his joke received a small hitting on the shoulder from Yoo Hee. But that smile in front of her stays the way she like.

“Nothing” she replied, busying herself with the matter in hand. Math problems. Science theory. Social ups and downs. Yoo Hee eyed her home tutor once more before trying to evade his questioning gaze he gives her.

She heard some shifting in a seat – her home tutor. “Do you have something in your mind” her heart thump a bit. It was actually not surprising if her ears caught those soft words in the middle of the crowded café. She looks up, maybe her face has this banner saying ‘YES’ because he whispered ‘Minnie-ah…” like when his worried.

“You can tell me”, yep, he’s definitely know worried about her. Yoo Hee however finds it heartwarming.

She put her pencil down and it rolled slightly but not falling down from the table. Yoo Hee put on a grin. “Jong In Oppa, I think I have a bad karma” she told him. But before he could ask ‘why’, she continued.

“I mean, a lot of thing happened to me and almost none of them on my good side of things” Yoo Hee took a sip of her drink to drain away the lump on . “Either way, I think me in the past lives don’t care in the slight less about me” she ended her small explanation.

Jong In nodded her head before continued reading the material of Yoo Hee’s study. Looking at the rather ignorant Kim Jong In, Yoo Hee wants to withdraw all her words. But before she could say ‘forget it’, even in her own mind, Jong In spoke. “I don’t think you have bad karma” he says.

Yoo Hee, who’s currently drinking her drink almost chokes. But she managed to control herself before embarrassing herself. Jong In’s chuckles once again rung and Yoo Hee put down her drink and wiped the side of . Once she’s not in the verge of breathing problem, Jong In continued.

“You know, in the contrary. I always think you brought good karma with you” as he said this, Yoo Hee chooses to resume her drink. For some reason she thought it would calm herself. “I got a job, my studies went well…”

All his words went unheard until one sentence shook her entire being. She felt something heavy on her head. When Yoo Hee looks up, she was sure her face flushed red, but she keeps drinking anyway. “And of course, I got to meet you, Minnie-ah~” he told her while ruffling her hair.

She was struck, frozen and she could only stare. The only thing she could grasp at the moment is the cup she was holding. Not until her forehead – successfully woken her up, again – turned red when Jong In poked it. “Aigoo~ you dazed off again,” he half teased half coos at her. Once more Jong In touched her head and softly patted it. His eyes are shining with brilliance color of chocolate.

And when she stares at it, Min Yoo Hee wonders whether he had saved the world once in the past. Because in this life she could meet someone so intriguing such as Kim Jong In.

 

~~//~~

 

Sorry for being late again! /sigh/what's wrong with me and time? Anyways I hope you like this luvhpurple~! Thank for reading

Comments/feedbacks/anything (well, not really ._.) is loved and appreciated! <3

Sincerely, RedPenguin